Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188078 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
temmytanny:
No, except if you were born after 1992

@ Ptosrich: bros quick one...base on my birth certificate dere is small issue abt it....if I wnt 2 get anoder one...were is d rite plays to go?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
saddy101: Greetings to all here, You all doing great.. Pls assist a broda.. am I good to go with this WAEC result or I shuold combine with my NECO which english was cancled?
English C5,
Mathematics D7,
Biology C5,
Economics C4,
Physics C6,
Chemistry E8,
Agrric D7,
Yoruba C5,
Geography C6
Secondly, Name on it is Ogundipe Johnson T instead of Ogundipe Johnson Tobiloba. Hope there's no problem with initial? PLS HELP & GOD BLESS
dnt combine anytin ur gud to go,wat they nid z 5credit oesnt mata weda u gt a credit in maths or english..jst mke sure u go wit d originals..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
ote author=rood boy]

@ Ptosrich: bros quick one...base on my birth certificate dere is small issue abt it....if I wnt 2 get anoder one...were is d rite plays to go?[/quote

To get a birth certificate, provided you were born after 1992.....you go to NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello house, can i get a birth cert for my wife at the NPC? She was born b4 1992...any implication?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello experience house members, my interview comes up in August. While sending my form to kcc in April. I included in the form my highest qualification as OND and also self employed. Now am doing my NYSC which I started this month. now, I want to tender my BSC. Result on the interview day..my question is, should I tender the notification of result as the CERTIFICATE is not yet out? I also understand that they can go as far as checking ones Facebook page to verify some information..pls I need your urgent advice before I go ahead....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
Leripa: Hello house, can i get a birth cert for my wife at the NPC? She was born b4 1992...any implication?
Yes,go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Select(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ All,
People who processed the 2011 DV Lottery all went to the NPC to get their Birth Certificate. However, it's actually like an Attestation of Birth and not the "actual" birth certificate dat is usually issued at d hospitals. Even people that were born before 1992 still did it, and it was accepted at the Embassy.
Pls take note,becos I believe the same thing will apply this year.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Leripa: Hello house, can i get a birth cert for my wife at the NPC? She was born b4 1992...any implication?
its an Attestation of Birth that will be given to you and its also accepted at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
tosrich: Hello experience house members, my interview comes up in August. While sending my form to kcc in April. I included in the form my highest qualification as OND and also self employed. Now am doing my NYSC which I started this month. now, I want to tender my BSC. Result on the interview day..my question is, should I tender the notification of result as the CERTIFICATE is not yet out? I also understand that they can go as far as checking ones Facebook page to verify some information..pls I need your urgent advice before I go ahead....

They wont check your FB as far as am concerned. It only those that applied single and now married that they could check(but not all times). Go to the embassy with your statement of result but try to get the real certificate for your SSCE since its the minimum qualification.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
brightmon:
congrate, can u pls give us details of ur 1st and 2nd interviwe question, it will go a long way in helping must of us.
brightmon:
congrate, can u pls give us details of ur 1st and 2nd interviwe question, it will go a long way in helping must of us.
brightmon:
. Alright
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
angel divine: [color=#770077][/color]. Alright
we waiting
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2012
Ayomola: MY INTERVIEW AT AMERICAN EMBASSY
I WAS CALL TO WINDOW 13 AND THE GUY ASK ME
CO WHAT IS YOUR NAME
ME ADE REMI SON
CO DID U HAVE WIFE
ME NO
CO CHILDREN
ME NO
CO WHAT IS MY HIGHEST EDUCATION
ME SECONDARY SCHOOL
CO WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL
ME I MENTION THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL
CO WHAT YEAR
ME MENTION THE YEAR
CO AGAIN DID U HAVE WIFE
ME NO
CO KIDS
ME NO
CO WHAT DID U DO 4 LIVING
ME COMPUTER MAINTENANCE
CO WERE DID U GET UR CERTIFICATE FROM
ME ONE COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL AT IKEJA
CO AGAIN DID U HAVE WIFE
ME NO
CO KIDS
ME NO
CO HOW MANY BRO AND SIS DID I HAVE
ME I MENTION THEM TO THE CO
CO BEFORE THE TRAINING WHAT HAVE U BE DOING
ME CONSTRUCTION LABOUR
CO SIR THE LETTER IN FRONT OF U SHOW WERE TO PICK UR VISA HAVE A NICE DAY

CONCRATUIATIONS, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

Guy I'm soooooooooooo appy 4 u o...I wish myself best lucky too..I will mail u soon....all the best my guy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2012
Jim_241_gidi:
@Bussyme i wnt 2 speak on behalf of rood boy,he's a friend,to his coment, d date is 2013 nt 2012,d guy in question ve register for d up coming GCE,u ve advise earlier on dat he shldnt do any follow up nw,bt what baffle us is d Exam dat will commence by Sep,and he has nt contact d KCC since he has check,he's afraid of loosing dis oppurtunity,pls ur take on dis.

@ bussyme..bros you are really trying for this forum....pls keep it up be cause is only God can reward you....am realy aprecite for all your response on me all the tyme God will bless you and your family and one of your friend in this 4rum...once again like you that in your replied that if I want too check my intwiew day....you said are shld search for bulletin...have open the site but the problem is the point of the intview day pls I nd more enlighten abt bulletin so I lcan crosscheck it by myself...baba many thanx o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2012
rood boy:

@ bussyme..bros you are really trying for this forum....pls keep it up be cause is only God can reward you....am realy aprecite for all your response on me all the tyme God will bless you and your family and one of your friend in this 4rum...once again like you that in your replied that if I want too check my intwiew day....you said are shld search for bulletin...have open the site but the problem is the point of the intview day pls I nd more enlighten abt bulletin so I lcan crosscheck it by myself...baba many thanx o.
DV2013 bulletin not release yet asked to check by sept.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2012
angel divine: [/color]. Alright
[color=#770077]
angel divine: [color=#770077]. Alright
[/color]
angel divine: [color=#770077][/color]. Alright

OUR INTERVIEW EXCEPERIENCE
We were interviewed by a white lady and the first interview goes thus: what is your name,
Please let me have your o'level result,
What is commerce and the branches,
What specimen did you use for your biology practical,
Define inflation,
Explain your project topic,
Where did you meet your wife,
What is the friend's name,
She then said ok and gave us a letter to come on the date written on it with our wedding album
OUR SECOND INTERVIEW
An igbo man interviewed us separately they interviewed my husband first.
What is your name
are you married
Where did you meet ( I told him a restaurant and he said I know the place is it up or down)
Describe you house,
What is the name of your landlord
How many keys are in your house bunch of keys
When was the first time you both had sex
Did he use a condom
When last did you both have sex
When was your last menstrual date
When does he come back from work
are you on face book (yes) he checked on this computer he saw my name and status
Why didn't you post you wedding pictures here
How come you changed your surname and none of your friends commented (cos I didn't tell any of them about my wedding and don't have much friends on face book)
Why did you write "thinking about you" on the 25th march 2011, ( sir is cos he was not back from a football match he went to watch that night)
Tell me the names of his siblings
What is his parents address and describe the apartment
What his is phone number
Have you served and where
where did you serve.
you seems to be a nice lady,let's go. He took me out and said to the both of us,
you may leave. After 3 weeks they called my husband and said we should submit our passport and a new medical report in their new hospital so we did when we got to the embassy we were given a letter to go to an address and get our visa in 5 working days.
Now we are in US praise God! Halleluyah.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2012
May we nt be disappointd dis oct as we refreshes our hope in God. Note ma username for God liveth, by oct am story of not been selected shal change for congratulation your entry have been selected for futjer processin IJN.... Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2012
angel divine: [color=#770077][/color]
We were interviewed by a white lady and the first interview goes thus: what is your name,
Define inflation,
She then said ok and gave us a letter to come on the date written on it with our wedding album
OUR SECOND INTERVIEW
What is your name
are you married
Where did you meet ( I told him a restaurant and he said I know the place is it up or down)
Describe you house,
Did he use a condom
are you on face book (yes) he checked on this computer he saw my name and status
How come you changed your surname and none of your friends commented (cos I didn't tell any of them about my wedding and don't have much friends on face book)
Why did you write "thinking about you" on the 25th march 2011, ( sir is cos he was not back from a football match he went to watch that night)
What his is phone number
where did you serve.
you seems to be a nice lady,let's go. He took me out and said to the both of us,
you may leave. After 3 weeks they called my husband and said we should submit our passport and a new medical report in their new hospital so we did when we got to the embassy we weCasualtyCasualtyre given a letter to go to an address and get our visa in 5 working days.

wow, thank God for you sis, our God pass them.
I also noticed you applied as single, that culd be why you had two interviwe.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2012
Define inflation,
OUR SECOND INTERVIEW
What is your name
are you married
Describe you house,
Did he use a condom
What his is phone number
where did you serve.
you may leave. After 3 weeks they called my husband and said we should submit our passport and a new medical report in their new hospital so we did when we got to the embassy we were given a letter to go to an address and get our visa in 5 working days.

Angel Divine congratulations! Abeg U try wela! Ur interview is kinda hard cos some of d questions there are least expected questions. U are just lucky! Am happy 4u.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by remkay2012: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
Dear Forumite, I have checked through all the past interviews (2012) from the couples from this forum but it seem I am not seen the type of past interview like our own case. My own case is that, my wife won the lottery, she had SSCE Nov/Dec (5 credit and more), we applied as couple with a kid, my wife is a trader,while husband is Govt. worker, we have all our wedding doc, we dont have much courtship photograph but we have all other document. My question is this,
* What are the likely questions we need to expect?
* Our case no. is 2013AF 16*** when are we expecting our interview to be hold?
* For the aspect of Education, what are the likely questions?
* What type of question do they normally ask from husband?
Please, I need more enlightment on this. VERY URGENT
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
brightmon:
wow, thank God for you sis, our God pass them.
I also noticed you applied as single, that culd be why you had two interview.

Thanks, my husband applied as single in may 2010 and didn't know he will win then we got married in march 2011, when the result came out in may 2011 he won and he added my name on the form and we were called for the interview. So I join nairaland. At the interview I answered them boldly cos I know is not a do or die affair and I knew all the answers which made the consular say am a nice lady so after the 2nd interview couple will know their faith when they get home and ask themselves. Thank God we made it here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
angel divine:

Thanks, my husband applied as single in may 2010 and didn't know he will win then we got married in march 2011, when the result came out in may 2011 he won and he added my name on the form and we were called for the interview. So I join nairaland. At the interview I answered them boldly cos I know is not a do or die affair and I knew all the answers which made the consular say am a nice lady so after the 2nd interview couple will know their faith when they get home and ask themselves. Thank God we made it here.
ours will not be diffrent but easyer in Jesus Name, Amen.
We'll join you soon.
Happy 4th of july.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2012
packaging: May we nt be disappointd dis oct as we refreshes our hope in God. Note ma username for God liveth, by oct am story of not been selected shal change for congratulation your entry have been selected for futjer processin IJN.... Amen
with GOD all tins are possible. Am also looking forward to October*******winks******
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2012
Help House!!!
After our interview on Tuesday 3-7-2012 which were given approval we were called on 6-7-2012 to come on a date for further interview with my husband
Please what went wrong.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
@flo,such case happens wen u applied single n nw married or wen they suspect the document u presented durin ur first interview
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
so what should i take to the interview. Because they told us to bring a photocopy of our marriage certificate that day could it be they called us for the copy?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flobzy4real: so what should i take to the interview. Because they told us to bring a photocopy of our marriage certificate that day could it be they called us for the copy?
Bro, relax. Who God has blessed, no man or CO can .........'change'
it will be permanent.
Pls dont forget to post ur interviwe exp later.
God wa start am, go finish am.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
Define inflation,
OUR SECOND INTERVIEW
What is your name
are you married
Describe you house,
Did he use a condom
What his is phone number
where did you serve.

Am realy appy for you guys....ds is very great intwiew I like too been listen too.... once again I thank God for You guys....I can't wait too see my intview day...I knw that God will take control of that day...well my Regerd too your husband o?...pls their is some question I want too ask from you...ds are the all intview you pass through?...ok...from the first intview and the second intview...help me place it here...pls can I have you email and fone?...shld been case I have some thing too ask privately pls help me out.

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
@bightmon: thanks a bunch.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote aut

Sorry I mean your response too them help me placce it here?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ road boy:
Thanks but I was given an approved letter to pick up visa now what do they want to ask us.
or what document do they what we don't know.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flobzy4real: so what should i take to the interview. Because they told us to bring a photocopy of our marriage certificate that day could it be they called us for the copy?
Any document that has to do with your wedding including pictures of wedding and courtship. you maybe asked intimate questions and both of you should be prepared. Get to know things you two like and dislike,best colors,how you met,where you met etc. If the lady has done change of name,she should go to the interview with documents to prove that
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, please i need your opinions on this. A friend was denied the DV visa based on false mariage which he said he will guilty of and he was banned from applying for visa at the US embassy for number number of years but said the years are now complete. Do you anyone have ideas on what to do and how to go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.