Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188083 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2012
brightmon:
Thanks for the reply Dejie4live but you talking abt 48 previous pages. Can pls help me with the page no?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2012
brightmon:
Bro, that lady no be here ohh. Can u imagin the questions? God will do our own.
i passed through her too. NO issue if you are bold and courageous
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2012
temmytanny:
i passed through her too. NO issue if you are bold and courageous
i will reply her as if she is owing me money, lol. God has done it for us.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by saddy101(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Greetings to all here, You all doing great.. Pls assist a broda.. am I good to go with this WAEC result or I shuold combine with my NECO which english was cancled?
English C5,
Mathematics D7,
Biology C5,
Economics C4,
Physics C6,
Chemistry E8,
Agrric D7,
Yoruba C5,
Geography C6
Secondly, Name on it is Ogundipe Johnson T instead of Ogundipe Johnson Tobiloba. Hope there's no problem with initial? PLS HELP & GOD BLESS
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
saddy101: Greetings to all here, You all doing great.. Pls assist a broda.. am I good to go with this WAEC result or I shuold combine with my NECO which english was cancled?
English C5,
Mathematics D7,
Biology C5,
Economics C4,
Physics C6,
Chemistry E8,
Agrric D7,
Yoruba C5,
Geography C6
Secondly, Name on it is Ogundipe Johnson T instead of Ogundipe Johnson Tobiloba. Hope there's no problem with initial? PLS HELP & GOD BLESS
you have no issue at all both in the result and the names but please go for the interview with your NECO results just incase they ask if you have another school cert

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
@temmytanny
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
@temmytanny Thanks so much for the quick reponse. God bless and He will surely grant all your heart desire in Jesus name (Amen). Am grateful!

Am through with ND but the result (Certificate) is not yet ready but Presently undergoing training on Networking & Telecommunication stuff which I will finish up by next month but person to issue the certificate is out of country and I don't know when he will be back yet. Am working as a computer technician, do I need the certificate which was given to me when I finish the training as computer technician also?

In addion, I was selected for further processing in DVLottery 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013). Do I need to wait till October or I can send the supplemental registration form to KCC now and how can I send it? THANKS!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
saddy101: @temmytanny Thanks so much for the quick reponse. God bless and He will surely grant all your heart desire in Jesus name (Amen). Am grateful!

Am through with ND but the result (Certificate) is not yet ready but Presently undergoing training on Networking & Telecommunication stuff which I will finish up by next month but person to issue the certificate is out of country and I don't know when he will be back yet. Am working as a computer technician, do I need the certificate which was given to me when I finish the training as computer technician also?

In addion, I was selected for further processing in DVLottery 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013). Do I need to wait till October or I can send the supplemental registration form to KCC now and how can I send it? THANKS!
DOnt be i a hurry my brother, your interview date hasnt been fixed. Your certificates might be ready before then and if incase they arent ready,then you can go ahead and get an attestation from your POLYtech. All those certificates from computer schools that you have are secondary to your SSCE and OND. just get them as back up

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by saddy101(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
@temmytanny Thanks a bunch!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hello every one, I have really benefited from this forum. I am a winner of the 2012 dv lottery and my interview with my husband is in two weeks time. I recently Graduate and got my certificate and i have a professional certificate and currently working in a financial institution and married this year.
Do they need NYSC certificate and your company Id card.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ Flobzy4real, Congratulations. If you can provide both, it will be to your advantage but sincerely, I strongly advice you provide you company I.d because its a proof you wwork there. Best of luck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
Flobzy4real: Hello every one, I have really benefited from this forum. I am a winner of the 2012 dv lottery and my interview with my husband is in two weeks time. I recently Graduate and got my certificate and i have a professional certificate and currently working in a financial institution and married this year.
whatever certificate you have, go with them to the interview.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Flobzy4real: Hello every one, I have really benefited from this forum. I am a winner of the 2012 dv lottery and my interview with my husband is in two weeks time. I recently Graduate and got my certificate and i have a professional certificate and currently working in a financial institution and married this year.
success
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
pls dont forget to up date the house with the interviwe details which i know will be success so that we can also learn one or two things from urs.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
Congrat! Did u made ur registration as married?. If you registered as single be ready to face rigorous interview. Go with any cert u has and ur nysc is also good to embassy. Ur ID card is to proof ur job which wil be added advantage.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thanks all @Brightmon: I will update the house.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Someone wet for interview on Wednesday 20/6/2012, He went with a replaced waec certificate of 1986 which was new and the consular officer asked him when did he get the certificate and he lied that it was 1986 a letter was given to him to come back in a year time with the certificate. Does it mean he is denied
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
Flobzy4real: Someone wet for interview on Wednesday 20/6/2012, He went with a replaced waec certificate of 1986 which was new and the consular officer asked him when did he get the certificate and he lied that it was 1986 a letter was given to him to come back in a year time with the certificate. Does it mean he is denied
is the person a dv applicant?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
@temmytanny:Yes
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
Flobzy4real: @temmytanny:Yes
are you sure they said one year time? 2012 visa application will expire in september 2012. please confirm this and also confirm it the guy was given any paper
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Flobzy4real: Someone wet for interview on Wednesday 20/6/2012, He went with a replaced waec certificate of 1986 which was new and the consular officer asked him when did he get the certificate and he lied that it was 1986 a letter was given to him to come back in a year time with the certificate. Does it mean he is denied
Did he told you the trueth because dv2012 interview will come to end by september.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
HELLO HOUSE, my interview comes up by August, 2012.. I have been using my GCE, my question is, do I need to go and collect my WAEC OR NECO result from the secondary school I finished from even though I have my testimonial?...also, I only have my OND statement of result with me and not the certificate..pls room I need your advice.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kaimastimegmai: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2012
pls help i won for d 2013 but have not received my interview letter,pls wat do i do
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2012
kaimastime@gmai:
pls help i won for d 2013 but have not received my interview letter,pls wat do i do

I dont think notification to recheck the website for interviwe letter has been sent to any DV2013 winner YET. It may start coming from nxt month but by Aug 15th if you have not received a notification pls email or call KCC.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kaimastimegmai: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2012
tanx 4 ur response
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gbabe2: 4:52am On Jun 24, 2012
Guys I won't mind if you enlighten me a bit.won 2013 visa lottery and my CN is 2013AF000082XX.I applied as a married person and have sent my form to KCC.In the forms I sent I filled in my place of employment but just got a better job with an Insurance company on the Island now.I have an HND,a Bsc,an ACCA,a CISA,a CrFA (certified in forensic Accounting)and a CIA (Certified in Internal Auudit) certificates.my questions are (1) how do I go about my new employment that was not included in the forms i sent to KCC?(2)will I be goingfor two interviews as well?(3)when is it likely I have the interview?thank you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Gbabe 2: Guys I won't mind if you enlighten me a bit.won 2013 visa lottery and my CN is 2013AF000082XX.I applied as a married person and have sent my form to KCC.In the forms I sent I filled in my place of employment but just got a better job with an Insurance company on the Island now.I have an HND,a Bsc,an ACCA,a CISA,a CrFA (certified in forensic Accounting)and a CIA (Certified in Internal Auudit) certificates.my questions are (1) how do I go about my new employment that was not included in the forms i sent to KCC?(2)will I be goingfor two interviews as well?(3)when is it likely I have the interview?thank you

1. Go to interview with all offer of employment letters of previous & new with ID cards.
2. number of time to interview you depend on the CO.
3. Your interview maybe oct/nov.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gbabe2: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Bussyme:
1. Go to interview with all offer of employment letters of previous & new with ID cards.
2. number of time to interview you depend on the CO.
3. Your interview maybe oct/nov.

@bussyme.thanks so much.u are a star
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
@bussy why is it that most winner of dv 2013 have low case number herdly can i see a winner with high case number infact almost all of them will be interview this year,does that mean more winners will be selected in oct?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
obamaobama: @bussy why is it that most winner of dv 2013 have low case number herdly can i see a winner with high case number infact almost all of them will be interview this year,does that mean more winners will be selected in oct?
Hope so and kcc said it's possible to select more by oct.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Boyajiblo: Pls o help,my sis n her husband jux did dia 2nd interview today. After like 3hrs interview, dey collected dia wedding cert n all dia weddin pix n said dey are tru wit dem, pls wat those dat mean n dey did nt gv any paper at d end

@ boyajilo.pls guy enlite us abt ds intview sturf
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by remkay2012: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please, can somebody in the house tell me when the letter of interview will be sending into the website.
* We have two wedding certificates (i.e one from registry and the other one from church) which one are we going to present for interview?
* Please can somebody tell me somelikely questions to be ask from original couples. Though, my wife is a trader and has her S.S.C.E 5 credit or more.
* Is there any additional document to take along when going for the interview.We have the following doc: Birth Cert; wedding cert; proposing for police and medical report when the visa interview letter is issued. Please, I want you to help me break it down all other necessary doc. I will need.
* In order word, since the result of dv for the year 2013 will be released twice, thus that mean all the earlier case number being released will have thier interview schedule before February will others for Oct may likely to start their own interview by March 2013?
* Please, I want you to help me answer all my bothering question and then let delibrate on the last of interview date for May and October

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.