Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,507 members, 7,923,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:53 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188726 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2012
prommy12: @ temmytanny n odas, her marriage certificate bears 1987 n all her documents bears 1988 even she use 1987 while appling coz of her marriage certificate.... She's totally confuse on dis! Pls wat shud I tel her... Thanks for ur urgent replies
I dont know if its possible if she can visit the court or wedding where she got the wedding certificate to correct it. I said so its the only document that has issue and a mistake in that area shouldnt be as worse as the others like education certs and co
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2012
Jim_241_gidi:

thank you @bussyme hes planning to sit for the coming GCE Exam this year but i hope is not going to late by then please i would like to know this because he never start any follow up now.and pls can GCE cert be enough for this because he did not has a school leaving certificate to back the GCE ,i mean something like testimonia etc thank you.
hello my guy. Pls tell the winner that he should stop further processing of form to kcc now. GCE is enough provided he have 5 credits but he must ready to defend it at embassy. Ask him to register for NECO also incase of anything. Moreover, he shouldn't rush or anxious by sending the form to kcc,pls & pls to waite after the GCE exam,infact next year january will be ok. If his CN is low he may have interview by march or april.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2012
Hello nairalanders, i have little problems. During d course of my education journey, i bypassed some classes such as pry 6 and s.s 3 i.e i wrote my common entrance exam while in pry 5 and my waec while in s.s 2. Pls house, does this matter? Also, is there any difference between court/prison records and police records?
Lastly, do i need my pry 6 certificate while going for d interview. Thanks in advance house for ur answers.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thewarlord: 7:24am On May 31, 2012
no you dont....as for the missed classes..it doesn't matter as long as u have your 5 credits
as for the prison records...it means if u were an ex-convict,u have to show ur conviction records,the police report is for non convicts
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lanzee1451(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2012
Hello house,catering work is a qualified work for dv 2013,because my wife was selected but she doing caterer.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2012
@temmytanny, thnk u so vry much! She checked her court certificate n saw 23 instead of 22 so she called d Rev. Father dat wedded dem and she was assured by him dat somtin will b done. Thankz house.... I really do appreciate
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2012
thewarlord: no you dont....as for the missed classes..it doesn't matter as long as u have your 5 credits
as for the prison records...it means if u were an ex-convict,u have to show ur conviction records,the police report is for non convicts
thanks war lord, i' m grateful for your response.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sammy2012: 2:45pm On May 31, 2012
pls am among the 2012 lucky winners of visa lottery and have sent them all the required things but have not gotten any reply ever since i will be very greatful if u can help me out.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2012
sammy2012: pls am among the 2012 lucky winners of visa lottery and have sent them all the required things but have not gotten any reply ever since i will be very greatful if u can help me out.
when did you sent your form to kcc & your CN?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sammy2012: 2:59pm On May 31, 2012
i sent it since january and the other one at march.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2012
PLS CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT,AM A WINNER IN 2013 DVLOTERY,I APPLIED AS MARIED WITH ONE SON,I WANT TO ASK IF IT IS COMPULSARY TO HAVE CREDIT IN ENGLISH AND MATHS COS I USED O'LEVEL WHILE FILLING THE FORM AND ALSO I DIDNT FILL MY GCE BUT I HAVE CREDIT IN BOTH BUT IT IS IN MY GCE WHICH IS 2 SITTINGS BUT I DIDNT FILL IT IN THE FORM SENT TO KCC,HOPE NO PROB ABOUT THAT.MAY GOD HELP ME
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2012
sammy2012: i sent it since january and the other one at march.
UR CASE IS TERRIBLE. ARE SURE U DIDN'T MADE MISTAKE WHEN FILLING D FORM because JANUARY IS TOO FAR. WELL,LET STIL PUT OUR TRUST ON GOD.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2012
sammy2012: pls am among the 2012 lucky winners of visa lottery and have sent them all the required things but have not gotten any reply ever since i will be very greatful if u can help me out.
Why not call KCC and ask directly?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: PLS CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT,AM A WINNER IN 2013 DVLOTERY,I APPLIED AS MARIED WITH ONE SON,I WANT TO ASK IF IT IS COMPULSARY TO HAVE CREDIT IN ENGLISH AND MATHS COS I USED O'LEVEL WHILE FILLING THE FORM AND ALSO I DIDNT FILL MY GCE BUT I HAVE CREDIT IN BOTH BUT IT IS IN MY GCE WHICH IS 2 SITTINGS BUT I DIDNT FILL IT IN THE FORM SENT TO KCC,HOPE NO PROB ABOUT THAT.MAY GOD HELP ME
the requirement states that you must have 5 credits,they dint mention eng and maths so you are qualified but i would advice you go for your interview with the two results just incase they ask
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2012
I need advice ooo.

I want to know the validity period of my medical? I did it in 2011 Dec,got my visa in April and i intend to travel in August,i hope its not expired? I check many forums to confirm the validity but some say its 6months while some say its one year. I mailed US embassy and there response was a bit funny: Your medical was valid as at the time your visa was issued.Dont understand what they mean by that.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2012
try to login into their website wit your case number and check if you have mail
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2012
temmytanny: I need advice ooo.

I want to know the validity period of my medical? I did it in 2011 Dec,got my visa in April and i intend to travel in August,i hope its not expired? I check many forums to confirm the validity but some say its 6months while some say its one year. I mailed US embassy and there response was a bit funny: Your medical was valid as at the time your visa was issued.Dont understand what they mean by that.
call or vist the hospital you did ur medical, i think they will advice you better. (You back?)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2012
House pls pray 4 me o that God shld see me and my wife through our interview slated in this month of june in abidjan. Have obtained police report since last year octomber in my state (NIGERIA)without finger print. Pls can i still make use of it 4 my interview? Thanks 4 d help.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sammy2012: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2012
i need k number and website its very urgent.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2012
nery4u: House pls pray 4 me o that God shld see me and my wife through our interview slated in this month of june in abidjan. Have obtained police report since last year octomber in my state (NIGERIA)without finger print. Pls can i still make use of it 4 my interview? Thanks 4 d help.
NO,get another one cos that one must have finger prints
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2012
brightmon:
call or vist the hospital you did ur medical, i think they will advice you better. (You back?)
@brightmon,i still dey outside naija but should be back nextweekend. I called Kamorass but they werent specific
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2012
temmytanny:
@brightmon,i still dey outside naija but should be back nextweekend. I called Kamorass but they werent specific
ok, will advice u on what to do when u get back. I will inbox u soon.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2012
packaging: Bro&Sis on nairaland... Pls help me pray n wish me success as I eagerly await to be selected by october... I dnt want to be a failure no more.... Favor me o' Lord

It done 4u an all hopeful NL in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sammy2012: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2012
please i need kcc number and website to call and confirm.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
@temmy pls check well cos we were also confused but was adviced to go with 6 months so we picked july cos we did ours jan end
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by victorygoodness: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
My brother's wife just confirm she won DV2013 today. She is 38 years old and the principal winner with a daughter and her hubby but... she only completed Junior secondary (JSS3) and droped out to learn tailoring which she practice pro and her profession now. My question now is that, how do we create academic history for her? She also plan to sit for Waec and neco external which she hope to use. Do we need to write on the form that she finished secondary school in 1984 with no waec result? Do we need to write it on the form that she is a tailor? PLEASE HELLLLPP.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
PLS CAN SOMEONE ADVISE ME,I HAVE 5 CREDITS IN MY NECO BUT IT IS WITHOUT ENGLISH,BUT THE GCE WHICH AM USING NOW IS COMPLITED BUT IT IS 2 SITTINGS AND I DID NOT FILL IT IN THE FORM I SENT TO KCC,SO I WILL LOVE TO ASK IF I CAN GO TO MY INTERVIEW WITH MY NECO WHICH I HAVE 5 CREDITS WITHOUT ENGLISH OR MY GCE WHICH IS COMPLITED BUT 2 SITTINGS AND NOT FILLED IN THE FORM SENT TO KCC.

ALSO AM A FORKLIFT OPERATOR WITH MORE THATN 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE BUT FORKLIFT OPERATOR IS UNDER RANGE OF 4.0 TO 6.0 UNDER JOB ZONE.PLS I NEED ADVISE,THANKS.GOD BLESS ME.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
temmytanny:
NO,get another one cos that one must have finger prints
Thanks so much bro! As God liveth, i wil nt hesitate to post my successful interview experience in jesus name.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2012
@temmy and furumite It seem to me most of the may dv 2013 lottery winners have low case number i think there is hope 4 those not selleted in may will be selleted in october but with high case number,pls correct me if am wrong.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by senlu: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2012
Hello nairalanders and all dv winners in d house, pls were is d best place to take d correct dv lottery passport photo? Is it possible to use SSCE and GCE results with d same day and month of birth but different years of birth?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2012
senlu: Hello nairalanders and all dv winners in d house, pls were is d best place to take d correct dv lottery passport photo? Is it possible to use SSCE and GCE results with d same day and month of birth but different years of birth?
different yr of birth? No.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by senlu: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
Is
it possible to use SSCE and
GCE results 5 credits in each but D7 in English in d SSCE result with d same day and month of birth
but different years of
birth? Is it important that someone need 2 have a prove dat he or she had completed high school with the evidence of d SSCE cert.& Testmonial during interview OR not? So that d applicant will not be denial visa. Pls help! SSCE d o b 3/10/1975 and GCE d o b 3/10/1980

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.