Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188079 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2012
Dejie4live: Hello Nairalanders, please i need your opinions on this. A friend was denied the DV visa based on false mariage which he said he will guilty of and he was banned from applying for visa at the US embassy for number number of years but said the years are now complete. Do you anyone have ideas on what to do and how to go about it?
THIS CASE BEYOND MY EXPERIENCES. DEJI HOW UNA DEY 4 UR SIDE ?.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2012
@Dejie4live: In my own opinion, i think the guy in question should approach the embassy and sort out the issue. But before anything, he/she must be able to demonstrate 100% sincerity and truthfulness, especially his documents because they'll (embassy) may conduct a background check on the person. May God help us all.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2012
Leripa: @Dejie4live: In my own opinion, i think the guy in question should approach the embassy and sort out the issue. But before anything, he/she must be able to demonstrate 100% sincerity and truthfulness, especially his documents because they'll (embassy) may conduct a background check on the person. May God help us all.
I dont think he needs to demonstrate anything again since he has served the ban.He should approach the embassy if he needs VISA
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
@temmytanny: whatever, but he has to present a true and authentic marriage proof since he was ban for falsifying his marriage docs.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Leripa: @temmytanny: whatever, but he has to present a true and authentic marriage proof since he was ban for falsifying his marriage docs.
that is if he has now married
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thanks so much for you opnions guys. I will tell him to write the embassy about his ban and make a new application. Best of luck to you all.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2012
petitional,is the principal applicant
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hello house....I want too ask wheather 2013 have been going for interview?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
@rood boy: no, not yet. But if u've sent ur forms to KCC, then keep checking ur email from August. Your interview date will be determined by ur case number, irrespective of how early u submit ur forms. Best of luck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2012
Hello house...hw person can get the bulletin intview day on that page...pls peep emlitghten me more beter...cz I never do any follow up cz of my GCE it is order processing...and...there is small issue about my facebook...is one of my friend help me too open it then but he's make a slice mistake on sch whatever...I'm thinking too do every thing properly....cz I don't want any fucup at intview day...pls am waiting for ur response?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Leripa: @rood boy: no, not yet. But if u've sent ur forms to KCC, then keep checking ur email from August. Your interview date will be determined by ur case number, irrespective of how early u submit ur forms. Best of luck.

@ leripa...many thanx jare for ur response and ur prayer...I never send anytin for KCC cz of my GCE it is order processing...my GCE it going too comeout by december second...so if I never send my form to KCC I will never know my interview day bros?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2012
@rood boy: your interview date will be determined by your case number level. If it is low, you might be looking at anytime before december but if it is high, then it's january upward. Let's have your case number here and i believe people that are more experience than i do will assist you.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
TO THOSE THAT ARE YET TO HAVE THEIR INTERVIEWS, PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE PREPARE VERY HARD FOR IT.MASTER YOU BEST SUBJECT IN SSCE AND ALSO MASTER THE SUBJECT YOU HAD HIGH GRADE IN SSCE. AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE OOOOOOO, EMBASSY CHANGE WAYS OF ASKING QUESTIONS EVERYDAY AND I PRAY YOU SAIL THROUGH WHATEVER THEY ASK YOU DURING YOUR INTERVIEW. HAVING ALL DOCUMENTS IS NO GUARANTEE FOR VISA,SO PREPARED HARD IF YOU TRULY NEED THE VISA. ALL THE BEST
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
@temmytanny: i'm having the feeling that you are leaving for the USA very soon. lol
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Leripa: @temmytanny: i'm having the feeling that you are leaving for the USA very soon. lol
nt really bro,just that i noticed changes in interview questions

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by remkay2012: 5:52am On Jul 13, 2012
@Leripa, Please what did you noticed in the interview? please brief us is very important!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2012
@remkay2012: i think your question should be directed to temmytanny.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2012
remkay2012: @Leripa, Please what did you noticed in the interview? please brief us is very important!
its all abt going back to skol. O'level subjects, university coures and project, master ALL cos expect anything.
Gud luck pals.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2012
brightmon:
its all abt going back to skol. O'level subjects, university coures and project, master ALL cos expect anything.
Gud luck pals.
he has said it all.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
temmytanny: TO THOSE THAT ARE YET TO HAVE THEIR INTERVIEWS, PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE PREPARE VERY HARD FOR IT.MASTER YOU BEST SUBJECT IN SSCE AND ALSO MASTER THE SUBJECT YOU HAD HIGH GRADE IN SSCE. AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE OOOOOOO, EMBASSY CHANGE WAYS OF ASKING QUESTIONS EVERYDAY AND I PRAY YOU SAIL THROUGH WHATEVER THEY ASK YOU DURING YOUR INTERVIEW. HAVING ALL DOCUMENTS IS NO GUARANTEE FOR VISA,SO PREPARED HARD IF YOU TRULY NEED THE VISA. ALL THE BEST
@temmy,I give God d glory. Life still cont. Pls nls anybody that is going to interview should know O'level and any higher degree he/she has because interview can come in any ways. Infact,limited visa is available and CO is lookng 4 how to deny visa 4 many pple.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bussyme: @temmy,I give God d glory. Life still cont. Pls nls anybody that is going to interview should know O'level and any higher degree he/she has because interview can come in any ways. Infact,limited visa is available and CO is lookng 4 how to deny visa 4 many pple.
thank you bro for that info
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
GOD LET THIS DREAM COME TRUE THIS OCTOBER. CONGRAT TO THOSE ALREADY SELECTED
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
dridowu: GOD LET THIS DREAM COME TRUE THIS OCTOBER. CONGRAT TO THOSE ALREADY SELECTED

AMEN OH, WE ARE AMONG THEM.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
we are all going to testify here by october. Its a dream. And we shall all live that ame dream. Amen. I ve prepared all docs, hope u re preparing urs too.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2012
Leripa: @rood boy: your interview date will be determined by your case number level. If it is low, you might be looking at anytime before december but if it is high, then it's january upward. Let's have your case number here and i believe people that are more experience than i do will assist you.

@ leripa...all the best I really aprecit8 ur Concern...like I said earlier run that as I go...that I'm Among Of the further processing...I ask peep frm 4rum....peep say I shld never send any form too KCC on till my result is out....which is going too be out by december second...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
masterfarm: we are all going to testify here by october. Its a dream. And we shall all live that ame dream. Amen. I ve prepared all docs, hope u re preparing urs too.

i have mine all intact except for the medicals,int pass, police report.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote author=rood boy]

@ leripa...all the best I really aprecit8 ur Concern...like I said earlier run that as I go...that I'm Among Of the further processing...I ask peep frm 4rum....peep say I shld never send any form too KCC on till my result is out....which is going too be out by december second...[quote]

hey no offense, but plz stop posting your case number here. try removing it or something. okay?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by remkay2012: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dear Forumite, I would like to know the types of questions they normaly ask from husband of the main applicant i.e beneficiary. What other document is embassy is requesting from husband?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by goodtalk(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
hi billy4love! how did u know u had won the visa lottery? them send u email or what?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2012
[quote author=Tiwanna][/quote]

@ tiwanna...many thanx for ur concern...like you said...I will remove my case num...that isn't the problem...can you enlighten me abt my intview day ?...sory...@ tiwanna like what you sent too me that...thay no offense...pls what the you mean abt that?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2012
rood boy:

@ leripa...many thanx jare for ur response and ur prayer...I never send anytin for KCC cz of my GCE it is order processing...my GCE it going too comeout by december second...so if I never send my form to KCC I will never know my interview day bros?

@ leripa...and you are not comment on that facebook am talking abt?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2012
remkay2012: Dear Forumite, I would like to know the types of questions they normaly ask from husband of the main applicant i.e beneficiary. What other document is embassy is requesting from husband?

question ans: the date of birth of your wife, marriage date and day, your kid month and year of birth, how and when u met ur wife, sometimes they ask about first intercourse as they did from somebody in this forum, the names of ur wife's parents and siblings and where they reside, your wifes favorite color and shoe size, and if you are going with photographs they will point some people in the pics and ask for there names and where they stay including ur relationship with them. you cant miss it if you knw ur wife well enough. as for u bringing document as the beneficiary is nt needed only ur wife needs to bring her docs as the principal applicant and winner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.