Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,830 members, 7,893,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188307 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
cheriphyom:

Hello house, who does the interview during second interview. is it a black consular or white consular?
Nigerians bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by cheriphyom: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
temmytanny: Nigerians bro

Thanks bro...just want to get prepare o. What are the likely question bro?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
cheriphyom:

Thanks bro...just want to get prepare o. What are the likely question bro?
Any questions about you and ur wifey, what you like to eat most,what you hate doing,your favorite color, when you first met your hubby, hw old was she wen you met her, names of her parents,first time u has sex, you may also be asked to tell them everything about you since you were born etc etc
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by cheriphyom: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
temmytanny: Any questions about you and ur wifey, what you like to eat most,what you hate doing,your favorite color, when you first met your hubby, hw old was she wen you met her, names of her parents,first time u has sex, you may also be asked to tell them everything about you since you were born etc etc

Thanks bro...u the best. Will concentrate on that.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by imperiouxx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
ferdiii:

I got it. Has he been selected for DV 2013? If yes,it's USCIS that does that if he prefers AOS. Check this link http://www.immihelp.com/green-card-lottery/green-card-free-lottery.html or go to this forum http://forums.immigration.com but remember he must deal with KCC & USCIS directly. The link and its contents should guide him.

Thanks mehn. See you on US student thread.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
cheriphyom:

Hello house, who does the interview during second interview. is it a black consular or white consular?
what? you can't predict that
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2012
The rest of dv lottery 2012 winners and I that are loking unto God for mercy over the ISSUANCE OF OUR VISA shall TESTIFY to the GOODNESS of GOD ALMIGHTY in JESUS NAME. I PRAY THAT GOD OF PERFECTION SHALL SEE TO OUR CASE and THIS YEAR 2012 LOTTERY PERIOD WON'T PASS AWAY WITH OUR VISA IN JESUS NAME. (Same to all dv 2013 winners awaits interview)AMEN!!!. This is the week that our LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Akmdv: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Our visa schedule for pick up yesterday that was tuesday 2nd october but getting to lekki for the pick up i was told not yet ready, pls house wat do u think thats goin on , while i was told to check bac on friday or monday next week. I knw my lord is in control cus the visa is lord made for me and my family halleluyah wil triumph at last i knw that my lord changed not.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Akmdv: The lord has done it for us cus our was approvd for pick up on tuesday, victory at last. Best of luck 2 dv 2013 winners, promisd to download interview experience as soon as we pick up the visa.The lord has done it for us cus our was approvd for pick up on tuesday, victory at last. Best of luck 2 dv 2013 winners, promisd to download interview experience as soon as we pick up the visa.The lord has done it for us cus our was approvd for pick up on tuesday, victory at last. Best of luck 2 dv 2013 winners, promisd to download interview experience as soon as we pick up the visa.
yes oh, Victory as last. Congrate, so happy for you. Pls dont forget to share ur experience soon ohh.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Akmdv: The lord has done it for us cus our was approvd for pick up on tuesday, victory at last. Best of luck 2 dv 2013 winners, promisd to download interview experience as soon as we pick up the visa.The lord has done it for us cus our was approvd for pick up on tuesday, victory at last. Best of luck 2 dv 2013 winners, promisd to download interview experience as soon as we pick up the visa.The lord has done it for us cus our was approvd for pick up on tuesday, victory at last. Best of luck 2 dv 2013 winners, promisd to download interview experience as soon as we pick up the visa.

congrat!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2012

congrats.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
am so much happy with u,ur mind is at rest now..........faith works wonders
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Congratulations o.. It didn't easy... Smiles..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2012
lol
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2012
justwise were are you? Pls do justice to the above post.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
I just picked up my visas. God is good. Yankee here we come!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
jack_syno: I just picked up my visas. God is good. Yankee here we come!!!

Congrat!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
ebykings:

Congrat!

congrat! jacky which of the states?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

congrat! jacky which of the states?
Looking at NY
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
jack_syno:
Looking at NY

The Yankees, cool good.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

The Yankees, cool good.
Yes o! grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
jack_syno:
Looking at NY

i like this oooo. congrats on the visa pick up grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sashaa(f): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
jack_syno:
Looking at NY
congrats, jack!! So happi for all of una o, hoping to be like u next year.
plz, what determines the state one goes to?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
hello house what is happening,is d house in recess cheesy congrats 2 all dv2012 who were given visa,i pray that we dv2013 ll join u in USA very soon IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
sashaa:
congrats, jack!! So happi for all of una o, hoping to be like u next year.
plz, what determines the state one goes to?
u determine d state u want 2 stay.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

You determine any of the 50 states you will like to stay, but make sure you do your research on your choice of states because there are some state you wont like to stay o
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sashaa(f): 3:02am On Sep 27, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
ok, thanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You determine any of the 50 states you will like to stay, but make sure you do your research on your choice of states because there are some state you wont like to stay o
Why do u say so sir?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2012
Pelumiv:
Why do u say so sir?
e.g a state with low employment rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.