Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405735 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2012
Good news all with what am hearing, the letters should be out this January. the fed govt has asked all agencies and parastals to massively employ and fast track the process. the fuel subsidy removal the devil meant for evil Our God has turned around for our good! let someone shout Halleluyahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2012
@lilodez, please what is the source of your info?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2012
Yes indeed lilodez,d federal executive council has directed all federal govt ministries and agencies 2 provide job opportunities for nigeria youths as part of deregulory benefits.i am veri sure dat NSITF will deliver our offer letters into our hands within d shortest time.i am trusting GOD dat none of us will miss out amen.hapi new year!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jaymdee(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2012
Wow, I was lucky.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2012
Cheering news dis mrng,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, It is well,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
Endurance will increase our courage in course of time.we are almost there
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
Info reaching me from my source in nsitf says by the next two weeks. there was an informal meeting this afternoon about the issue. Guys we are there. see you all at orientation !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm, we pray ooo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
I pray this dream of ours turns to reality asap IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
I just joined this thread 2day. I have been keeping abreast with write-up from people here. And from what I have seen so far, its just a hope hope situation. God help us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Thank God d strike has been suspended.i pray dat nsitf can act faster so dat we can all obtain our offer leta according 2 d directive giving 2 dem by FEC.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
We all pray o, the wait don too much o but we go still keep hoping it happens soon enough.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2012
The wait has been long but I know that we will all smile soon. Any info guys?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
Strike is over, i believe soon things will move faster than we tout. Wishing this family lost of joy and happiness soonest.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
Did u just say lost of joy and happiness?? Abeg read through your post before hitting the reply button o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ Oayombo, keep to the issue at hand. You are not here to serve as an English Tutor. If you are really that great, you should try searching for a teaching job in any school close to you. At least you can be their English Teacher till NSITF calls. *ZIMBO*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
@stacydash, I wish u lost of joy and happiness, can i hear your Amen?! If u think correcting an error in a post is a wrong thing to do, then i think you've got a depleted IQ.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2012
@ Oayombo; I think u are a retard, dont let ur joblessness bring you so much frustration. Correction should be done in a subtle manner not the way you did your's like an Illiterate. *ZIMBO*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2012
Did u just say joblessness, lol. U don't even know me & you're here embarrassing yourself, smh, oh, ok, it's your 3rd post, welcome to NL.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2012
@Broncop @garnetty @makonko, where are you guys, still #occupying? I haven't read from you all this year o. I wish all of us a splendid 2012, we are getting there IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2012
The Board of Nigeria Communications Commission was inaugurated yesterday in Abuja by the Honourable Minister of Technology. One wonders why inaugurating the new Board of NSITF has become an herculean task for the Federal Government. It is rarely frustrating to continue to wait endlessly. Still hoping that our milito-democratic president will wake up from his slumber and have NSITF think about. All is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
I called a staff of recruitment affairs late last yr.he told me dat nsitf has inaugurated their new board members late last yr and their oga was also there 2 witness d inauguration but av nt yet confirmed.anyway,let us all be positively minded and if nt for d strike,dey shld be preparing 2 give us our offer letas or send text messages 2 us but i am trust God,dat he goin 2 grant nsitf speed and accuracy and also remove any obstruction so dat we can all rejoice amen.oayombo and stacydash stop being childish.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Danto you should not be keeping vital info like this in the cooler so did you call last year or today. secondly please any idea what a DM and AM would be getting? like a range because i know you have an idea. well done so far. i wish you all LOTS OF JOY amd Peace no more losses grin(oops! that would have caused world war III)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
@lilodez, is the two weeks time for the release of the letters still valid? pls confirm from your source
There is always light at the end of every tunnel. *sigh*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
lilodez:

@Danto you should not be keeping vital info like this in the cooler so did you call last year or today. secondly please any idea what a DM and AM would be getting? like a range because i know you have an idea. well done so far. i wish you all LOTS OF JOY amd Peace no more losses grin(oops! that would have caused world war III)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
oayombo:

@Broncop @garnetty @makonko, where are you guys, still #occupying? I haven't read from you all this year o. I wish all of us a splendid 2012, we are getting there IJN.

Guy i dey o grin. Be rest assured if there's anything new i will post it here ASAP
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ekehleosey: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
www.mocliq.mobi

Mo’cliq adds fun, flexibility, functionality and privacy to your mobile phone experience and gives you greater control over your phone account.

Founded in December 2011, Mo’cliq is an online airtime backup account, designed to enable you have fun and privacy while you recharge, save, share (transfer), multiply(by playing Cliqr) and withdraw airtime into your main phone account at anytime.

At the moment, Mo’cliq supports only Glo and MTN subscribers. We are currently working on collaborating with all other available mobile network services to satisfy you more. Our number one strategy at Mo’cliq is to push ourselves to the limit just to serve you better. Season’s Greetings from Mo’cliq family!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Oga Danto i see you are online pls dont forget to reply my post am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
soo dis week passed without hearing or knowing anythng tangible?
I pray next week will come with good tidings,
Lets not relax on our prayers, cuz dats d only thng dat Keeps me alive!
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ubanimeks: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
guyz,l went 2 NSITF hdqtrs 2day 20th January 2012.Some of d staffs l met told me dat d MD woz lnaugurated ystday 19th January 2012.
Dey told me dat first week of february will be thier kick off time.dey even gave me numbers 2 call dem by den.Accordin 2 dem,d list of recruiters is still wt d consultancy firm.4 now,nobody has eva tampered wt d list.dia4, ,GOD said,DO NOT FEAR 4 I AM D LORD.DO NOT B DSMAYED OR B DSCORAGED 4 I AM UR GOD.I WILL STRENGHTEN U & I WILL HELP U.I WILL UPHOLD U WIT MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.

DEY DAT TRUST UPON D NAME OF D LORD SHALL NEVA B PUT 2 SHAME.ITS NOT U GUYZ DAT RUNNETH NOR OF U DAT WILLETH,BUT ITS OF GOD DAT SHOWETH MERCY, GOD HAS PROMISD,IT MUST COME 2 PAST

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.