Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405946 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
just called one of the guys at the recruitment affairs now to know the situation of things and he said they are waiting for further instructions from the Board. Lets continue to pray it will come soonest and the list will not be doctored. God will see us through.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Garnetty, Thanks 4 d Info,
U knw say i like 2 dey ask questions,
Wat is d instruction dey r waitn 4to start dispatchn d letters or to send txts or prepare d letters
Well i doubt if d List will be doctored/shortchanged cuz d MD and d chairman and i tink 1 oda person are on d board, so dey will talk 2 d board abut d recruitment process dat has bin on since may last yr,
As evry1 has bin sayn, we jst need to keep Praying and fasting,
May God Meet our Heart desires,
Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
@garnetty well done. Am suggesting that we all hook up at the orientation. we are like family now. but this is only for the serious forumites here ,i would be compiling the list shortly, we should be starting in february that is what i was told so lets start thanking God for bringing us this far and answering our prayers. smiley
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Ok now, leggo. I'm in high spirits today o. I was just wondering, are there females on this thread? Lilodez, how u go take sabi serious minded person, cast me for the film o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
This is for serious minded people on dis forum.secondly,i wil be compiling d list.for more clearity lilodez try and explain for beta understanding.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
lilodez:

@garnetty well done. Am suggesting that we all hook up at the orientation. we are like family now. but this is only for the serious forumites here ,i would be compiling the list shortly, we should be starting in february that is what i was told so lets start thanking God for bringing us this far and answering our prayers. smiley
Danto:

This is for serious minded people on dis forum.secondly,i wil be compiling d list.for more clearity lilodez try and explain for beta understanding.

Guys, make sure say una feature me for the movie oooooo, Finally light appears at the end of the tunnel
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 1:33am On Jan 26, 2012
I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY OTHER THAN TO START APPRCIATING GOD 4 HIS MERCY N KINDNESS ON US.PLS LETS START CALLING EACH OTHER ON PHONE 4 GOD HAS USED THIS FORUM TO BRING US TOGETHER, MAY THE LORD WHO STARTED THIS JOURNEY SEE EACH OF EVERY ONE OF US THROUGH. AMEN.HAVE U THANK HIM TODAY?PLS DO.PRAYING AND FASTIN IS ALL WE NEED.MY NO ARE 08034202770,08026886414 SEE U ON TOP.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2012
well lets start from the unserious minded people- they are- onasharon, sambintex, ekehleosey,sddjja, scholess, smiththoma etc they know themselves,

now to those who have kept faith and encouraged others and provided very useful infomation they are in no particular order:
Irom, danto, oayombo, broncop,jybz, nosyke, garnetty, Timbs001, stacydash, notfree, benne, mstia, kevo2b, makonko, ubanimeks,a kyari, Ela nick, aca77, danbatyagi, otunba77, kuma007,ibusho.
pls send your current email address, mobile number, and location to lyttlebt@yahoo.com . when the list is compiled i will send a copy to every one (the serious minded ones) this would be professionally done so no cause for alarm. thank you all. oh least i forget am on the list as well!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2012
lilodez:

well lets start from the unserious minded people- they are- onasharon, sambintex, ekehleosey,sddjja, scholess, smiththoma etc they know themselves,

now to those who have kept faith and encouraged others and provided very useful infomation they are in no particular order:
Irom, danto, oayombo, broncop,jybz, nosyke, garnetty, Timbs001, stacydash, notfree, benne, mstia, kevo2b, makonko, ubanimeks,a kyari, Ela nick, aca77, danbatyagi, otunba77, kuma007,ibusho.
pls send your current email address, mobile number, and location to lyttlebt@yahoo.com . when the list is compiled i will send a copy to every one (the serious minded ones) this would be professionally done so no cause for alarm. thank you all. oh least i forget am on the list as well!!!!!!!!! wink

I feel very flattered and humbled.May God see us all through.Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2012
lilodez:

It is well with us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2012
lilodez:

Keep the spirit flying. He alone can reward you. To guys on the forum, thumb-up. It's not easy. I can see the light at the end of the turnel. Cheers!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ Lilodez, am lavishly honoured to be part of this story. Let's continue to hope for the best and be prayerful until what is ours comes within our reach. We will all get there, it is just a matter of time smiley smiley
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
hmmmmmm, I live the spirit in the air.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uche225: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
i will like to know you sprite of air
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
ohhh i meant i LIKE the spirit in the air
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
thank God that we all have acknowledge the fact that is only God that can put the appointment letters into our hands without any delay,he has done it for us.after your praying and fasting, just thank him for the appointment letters and watch out for your calls from them.lets do way for now the payment and focus on the main issue which is the appointment letters and training.asking God to cover all our names with his precious blood.GOD HAVE DONE IT AT LAST. see uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,CHEERS.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
Na aw oh! My name is not in the list u guys compiled. At least am an active member of this forum. shocked
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
Update, Just made another call now,

Reliable feelers from the recruitment affairs has it that all what they are waiting for are instructions from the Board of NSITF, hopefully in the next couple of days (say one week), to start rolling out text msgs to successful candidates and issuance of appointment letters thereto. That this is ultimately the next phase of the recruitment exercise and nothing more. We are almost there folks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
uzzii just send the details i tot you left the forum as your last post was last year. pls guys hope you are sending the details, congrats all THIS IS THE APPOINTED TIME.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
@garnetty thanks for the update. @all congrats. We are there already, let's continue to give thanks to God.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Make una no start civil war with this 'list' o, what's the yardstick, how do you know who is serious minded
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
It feels closer now than ever, thanks for the updates. Jybz, where u@
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2012
i took out time to read every post from page 4 to date and compiled a list of all the active formites that have given useful info and made the thread alive. keep sending your numbers and location. IT IS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Oayambo, i dey ooo, i have bin reading all d updatess and posts closely, but i havnt gotn any concrete info to share,
@Garnetty ur info kips me alive, it seems our letters are jst a call away, if d MD or Chairman calls d recruitment guys, and say go ahead, dat will be it, i bilv,
I pray evrythng works out 4 us here, Amen!!!
Its well,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Broncop where at thou??
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Akyari: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
This forum is a well-informed forum with highly educated guys. I believe the NSITF will like to work with its members. if people like lilodez will take their time and read posts 4rm page to date and arrive at such analysis, surely NSITF will be better equip with mellinium staff. May God see us tru.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
I want 2 use dis medium 2 thank everbody dat has contributed one way or d oda for d progress of dis forum.i pray dat d new thing dat d lord has started in our lives wil be perfected in jesus name.let us keep thanking GOD,IT IS SETTLED ALREADY AMEN.@lilodez, reply wat i sent 2 ur box.we can be friend on fbk by sending request 2
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
@lilodez,i sent my data 2 lyttlebt@yahoo.com but it did nt go but u can send ur number 2 my box
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
Everybody nt everbody do nt mind me.@lilodez,i sent my data 2 lyttlebt@yahoo.com but it did nt go but u can send ur number 2 my box tdtemitope@gmail.com
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2012
Those that wait upon that LORD hall renew their strength, let us all be hopeful, I have a strong believe that sooner than expected we shall receive good news,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by RoddyMan(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2012
Una neva collect offer letter, una don dey form union abi? I'm watching all of you! cool
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2012
@roddy man, please don't dampen the spirit of faith that is operating in the forum. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.