Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405734 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2012
@Irom,hw far with d person dat wasnt pickn his calls and he is on d BIG Boys cadre?pls lets knw abegs
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jakes11111: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
Am of the big "boiz (PM)" category as you call it on this forum. I am yet to get any info as regards the exercise. Someone called me 2days ago to find out as he also attended the chat but for the officer category and I immediately called the consultant. The guy that picked the call told me and I quote "We are waiting for a go ahead from the federal government and that nothing has been done". I made the call this week tuesday. Best of luck to you all!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
I guess everything is all down to patience and prayers now. It is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
@jybz i have been trying to get in touch but all effort proved abortive , i will see him in our church service on sunday, we are almost there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
hello house, am new here & expect 2 get some brotherly companionship,tnx. wink
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
@eldext, yan us more 'bout MCDAVIESINVESTMENT.COM, tnx.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
Volla and eldex take your investment and brotherly companion elsewhere cant you see this forum is for serious people?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
lilodez:

Volla and eldex take your investment and brotherly companion elsewhere cant you see this forum is for serious people?
grin grin grin grin grin. True talk bro. They think say we dey play for here.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
lilodez:

grin grin grin grin grin, If I had commented with the anger I had because of the derailment, one would have thought I was taking it personal. So I held myself, hoping that some other person would address it.

You are so on point grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
grin grin grin ;Dabeg una take am easy oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
atleast dey reduced d tension and anxiety in d House, cuz i had a gud Laugh, lol
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Jybz abi oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
Nothing worthwhile happen in hurry so let us be patient wit NSITF.Let us give d board members time 2 settle down and address some vital issues for our own benefit and for d smooth running of ECA.let us be relax and continue thanking GOD for helping us toss far and for delivering d letters into our hands.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2012
Hello guys.what I suspect is causing the delay is the fact that the FG is yet to release money to them as take off grant.without this money the board cannot give go ahead for letters to be released.and at the moment I think the FG is still waiting for the senate to approve its budgets for its parastatals
I'm not 100percent sure but this is what I think is going on
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2012
@Jafar,dey have bin giving d grant ending last yr, and it was confirmed by various Sources,
Evryone is waitn 4a nod 4rm d board, d consultants too said dey r waitn 4 d board to say "GO ahead" ,
Its jst Prayers dat can help us at dis tym, cuz evryone is in d dark,
We wunt Loose!
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2012
@lilodez, timbz001, nosyke & MSTIA chill out guys, i also took the interview at 52 coker rd, ilupeju, lagos btw 4-8/8/11 and possibly more pressed than u guys, but just have to keep my cool. Keep the fire burning bros and keep the faith.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2012
som1 pls comfirm this, that the fed. govt. intends to compensate nigerians with social security services, ECA, for the removal of fuel subsidy. Pls how true is this?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
@volla i doubt if you attended the chat or if you are interested in the job, from your 1st post you started advertising yourself!. i think you should be on the Jerry Springer Show since you are looking for brotherly companion. on this forum we discuss serious issues not companionship.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
lilodez:

@volla i doubt if you attended the chat or if you are interested in the job, from your 1st post you started advertising yourself!. i think you should be on the Jerry Springer Show since you are looking for brotherly companion. on this forum we discuss serious issues not companionship.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. No comment.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
This volla person is really cracking me up
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
@jybz i was able to get the man on phone so he testify that it is true.he said that they have only called GM but yet to start work.the next batch will be AGM,DGM in a wk or so others wil follow he also told me to relaxe they wil call all dat came 4 the chat unless u have problem on the day of chat.so lets keep on praying God is in charge.quote from my source.jybz how are u doing hoping to hr 4r u fast.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by austine207: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
It really good doing something interesting, i mean something you will do and make more money while you are enjoying browsing on your face book. why dont you try this and make yourself big real bugs, $$$$$$$$, http://availpay.com/ref.php?page=act%2Fref&invcod=33339
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
@irom, thanks for the update. Really encouraging. We are closer guys.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
timbs001:

@irom, thanks for the update. Really encouraging. We are closer guys.

it's really encouraging grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
good newsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :d
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
@jybz. i was able get intouch wit the man ,he confirmed so he said that they called only GM others to follow ie AGM., DGM. pm, m. dm am etc in a wk time or so AGM,DGM WIL BE CALLED he also told me that all that came 4 the interview will be called except those that have problem on the day of chat, we are almost there, govt have their procedure.All we need is prayer this is our time.@jybz how are u doing lets talk hope u are in lagos ,here is my no 08034202770. QUOTE FROM MY SOURCE.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Thats cheering news o, thanks irom
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Irom,thanks 4 d update, sori i didnt rply earlier, was abit busy, bt am doin fyn,
In order words we shuld start buying suits as someone said earlier 4 training and work,
We are der,
Thank God,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
thanks for d update. am really feelin u.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
A lot of people strive to get a job, and after scaling all the hurdles of aptitude test(s), they bungled their opportunity at the interview stage, and others are even employed as soon as the employers sees their resumes.

There is a professional way to sell yourself via your resume and cover letter.

Organizations and companies are looking for that prospective employee with the special touch. You need to learn how to package yourself.

It all begins from your resume and cover letter writing SKILL.

Dont apply for another job or interview until you have read this FREE E-BOOK on resume and cover letter writing.

If you will like to have this FREE E-BOOK(A PROFESSIONAL APPROACH TO RESUMES AND COVER LETTER WRITING ) drop your name, location, GSM No and email add here on this thread.

See excerpts from the book:

Employers are forever on the lookout for the resume that jumps out at them. Not in terms
of being fancy and pretty to look at. Employers are looking to be impressed! Reading
your resume, they want to be able to feel that YOU are the right candidate for the job.
They want to be able to do this before ever setting eyes on you!
Tall order, right? You betcha it is!
The very first step in landing that ideal job is to write an ideal resume and cover letter.
Without those two most primary of introductions, there most likely won’t be a first
interview!

Few copies are available anyway.

Wishing you all the best in your job hunt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.