Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405685 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2012
I don't know about anyone else but i'd rather get the offer first before exchanging personal details. #myopinion
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2012
Sorry guys i have been very busy since resumption from leave and had a lot workload to
attend to. Anyway after reading through all the post from my last post, i believe we are
getting closer than expected. All the info i have is already in the forum, just to add that for the
pay, fresh graduates or intake should expect a revised take home pay of around 120k,
excluding rents which is 40% of basic salary. The total number to be employed is 500
persons only. See u at the orientation. May God bless us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2012
@ Broncop please how sure are you about the total number of people to be employed, what's your source. @ Everyone, its time to be strong and prayerful cos the journey is almost over. God will help us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
@broncop,welcme bck 4rm ur leave, tnx 4 d info, bt do u hav a definite date, we wil strt wrk or wen we wil b called?
Is 500 an Ok no.?wel i pray my/our names is on d list!
Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
500, including AM & DM's? I get one spot shao, leaving 499 for the rest of y'all. With the board now in place, the MD isn't acting but confirmed now, all is set.It is well with us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
na wa oooo, 500 with all the depts and for DM, AM, GT but this information contradicts the initial info that the chat was an express visa for the job. Any way I know I will not loose out. It is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ Broncop,

Abeg do you (or any one else here) have an idea of how many people were invited for the chat? Since you say only 500 people would be employed, I need to know how many people were invited for the chat - in order to put everything into proper perspective. This is critical.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
@aca77,i tink garnetty can help u with dis info cuz i bilv he has sme peeps in recruitment affairs,
It seems Critical, but God is in control!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
Though I can't be accurate as regards the number of people that came for the interview but from the list which was pasted on the wall ( for those that did theirs at Lagos), the names were above 500. Don't know how many people did their's in Abuja. All I can say is that the favor of God should not depart from us. Very soon all these will be a thing of the past.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
You guys have been so wonderful all these days.At last,we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
This job has been my hope(with God) cos i needde to change my JOB.May almighty GOD take allofus to the promise land.
Pls @ Branco,any idea of the pay for AMs and DMs?Just out of curiousity.
Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2012
wher is Notfree?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2012
@Jybz, by bros i dey ooo. All d info coming in dey sweet my heart. Am in Abj presently and Brancorp don talk all d koko where me i don ear,na only d 500 pple side i no fit say Yes or No.
Na God sha.
We cant loose.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2012
@Notfree, thanks, I pray we wunt loose,
Have a luvly Weekend!
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
Please house this is a matter of urgency, a staff of NSITF who has been keeping me abreast of the latest developments about the recruitment process just called me now to ask if I have received a text message from NSITF JOBS telling me to forward my details to them. I have not received anything, who has received such text message please be open about it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
havnt gotn any msg ooo, has anyone gotn?nawa ooo, or r dey sending it dept by dept?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
@stacydash, a friend of mine received such last week. What is the importance of the text, pls help inquire?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by RoddyMan(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ timbs, wot dept and grade did the person who got d text apply for?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
@roddyman. ICT dept, officer II
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
so no one in d forum has gotn dat text?pls @Stacydash help us ask ur informant, if evrybody is 2 get d text,
@Timbs001 pls can ur frnd forward d text to u, make we knw watz up,
Thanks!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
I expect timbs 2 make further enquiry frm his friend wen she told u dat she has recieved message 2 send her detail,likewise stacydash frm d nsitf guy.at dis stage we must nt be careless wit useful info dat wil be beneficial 2 d whole house.@lilodez,u just bon d house.we av nt been hearing ur opinion on some controversial issue like 500 and text message.i am imploring everybody 2 start making contact wit his or her friends either in nsitf or recruitment affair 2 knw d latest info.we must nt play politics wit ourselves and let us be sincere wit our post and be truthful wit it.i knw very soon we will all smile IJN amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
@all will try to call her when I get airtime. But she told me it was mainly contact details she was told to send.But my thought was that maybe her details was misplaced or missing because on the day of the chat, we all filled a form which included our contact details? Why do they need it again?? I believe a sizeable number of us will receive offer letters. We will get there
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
timbs001:

@all will try to call her when I get airtime. But she told me it was mainly contact details she was told to send. But my thought was that maybe her details was misplaced or missing because on the day of the chat, we all filled a form which included our contact details? Why do they need it again?? I believe a sizeable number of us will receive offer letters. We will get there

Exactly. I was at first apprehensive when Stacey mentioned the text thing but on second thought, I wondered what kind of yeye "details" NSITF would need from us again when they already have all the details about us - down to our home addresses, emails, phone numbers, qualifications, etc. Abi na our shoe sizes dem wan know again? Let's just hope for the best. Anyone receiving a text to send their 'details' may have some complications or irregularities.

Meanwhile, someone should PLEASE help is find out how many people came for the chat/interviews. I think the candidates came from all over the country for the Lagos chats, so I don't think there were others in ABJ or elsewhere, I stand to be corrected. Anyway, This job is signed, sealed and delivered IJN. No other outcome is even thinkable.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
i appreciate all of our contrb.pls i urge us to try as much as we can to post and clarify whatever we post, an honorable member said that nsitf wil take 500 which was not elaborated.nb nsitf adv 14 dept.each has pm, managers, adm. sn manager,dm, am. and officers cadres and so on.we have 36 states which was well rep as we witnes dat day,nsitf has offices atleast one, some two in the 36 states. many Lg.a have their and they have the mandate to be in all the states L.G.A so the no dat came 4 the chat is small
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
@aca77 we seem to share the same thought. @irom, I quite agree with you, that's what I thought too o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
i have been battling with all the junk mails i recieved after putting up my email address. however i would only respond to those on the list and i respect ur view oayambo however by the time you get your offer letter you will be too busy with other things to remember to get anyone's number. the essence of this is to look out for each other and nothing more, it would cut out the suspicion of who exactly is who. who knows where networking would take anyone to. that is why i decided that the only person to get any other person's number would be the ones that sent theirs. to all who have sent their details thank you and i wont mention your names too.
i asked my contact about the txt am yet to get feedback would inform the house once i get any news. Things can only get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its our set time.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Irom NSITF don't have their branches in the 36 states of the Federation they only have 30 branches 3 in Lagos state (Apapa, Ikeja and Lagos island) others are Lokoja, Ilorin, Markurdi, jos, minna, phc, calarbar, Uyo, Kano, katsina, zaria, sokoto, gusau, kaduna, Owerri, Enugu, Benin, Warri, Asaba, Maiduguri, Akura, Yola, Bauchi, Gombe, Ibadan, Oshogbo, and Abeokuta. These are the only branches u can see that even Delta state has 2 branches, My NSITF informant just told me that he has made enquiries from recruitment affairs and they said that the test message requesting info from the recipients were sent in error and a discllaimer has been sent to them to ignore the message. God Bless us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Stacey,did ur informnt ask d recruitment affairs ppl wen d main text will be senthe shuld have an idea nah, since he is in contact with dem, Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jakes11111: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
I dont think the chat was also held outside lagos.  A friend came all the way from abuja to attend the chat here in lagos even though abuja was her contact address.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2012
The chat held in Abuja but for certain departments.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bilaya(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
You guys should pay attention to broncop.Everything he has said or says should be taken seriously.I have verified everything he said since this forum started
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
So what's the message you're tryna pass across nah, everyone pays attention to every other post already.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.