Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,199 members, 7,910,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (8028 Views)

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
I fell on my knees before my mom and wiped the tears off her face.She was pleased.

She told me that i was the only thing she had and that if anything happen to me, she will not live.I promised never to repeat that again.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
She left for the kitchen to cook.Asked me the soup i would like, i said waterleaf and hort gembu prepared with beef.

She sent me to get some beef in the market.Waterleaf we had it so we gat no problem with that.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mom prepared the soup well. mom is the best cook i ever saw.Just the aroma of the soup would send u swallowing salaiva and tempted to steal.

She prepared my favourite, it was very delicious.I ate with relish.I ate and forgot my sorrow.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
I wanted mummy to prepare kunu (a local drink made with guinea corn). She sucked the guinea corn in water and took it to engine.After grinding, she came back and prepared it.In the morning she sieved it and mistakenly poured honey into it.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
She didn't hesitate to tell me because i hate honey.The smell.The tase.The nature of that thing called honey makes me throw up.I yelled at my mum and vibrated.

She stepped back and placed her right hand on her chest with amaizement.I never yelled at her before.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
She wanted to talk back but my reaction was strange;not typical of the Victor that she birthed.

She banged into the bedroom and remained there.After all my reactions i realized i was behaving strange and it was hurting my mom.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
I started asking myself where this terrible temper camd from.I regreted my actions.I want to the bedroom(my mom's bedroom, i had always slept in the sitting). I usually sleep in the veranda except when there's cold.

I knocked the door but she was silent.I forced in and found her in tears.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
I knelt again in a presence and she turned away from me.I called out at her and she replied "Victor, I should have aborted you.That would have been better" she said while still crying."What's the need of keeping u when i will have peace? she asked.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
"What kind of a child are u? she asked."You dont take honey, beans, yam, mango, banana, milk and somany things,are u really human being? She asked.I answered in the affairmative. "...then why are u different from the rest of the people?" she asked.If children were doing the way do, i don't think anyone would be inclined to reproduce"She said.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
I pleaded but the pleas seems to be falling on deaf ears.She was condemning my actions and all that i always do.She spoke to me bitterly and said she regreted keeping my pregnancy.

I was becoming uncomfortable with the whole thing.How can mom regret keeping my pregnancy? I was also sad but had myself to blame.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
"Why are u so different? u dont eat this, u dont eat that.U dont do this, u dont do that.what are u, victor?" she asked in the local dailect.

"Now tell me, why do u have this kind of heart? Do u think with all the opinion of urs, u can go along with people?

I was only pleading coz i know my stubborn actions touched her.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
After pleading, she 4gave me and gave me N200 for the kunu that i would not be able to take.

I thought it has finished.Next, she returned at noon time to cook, this was unsual.She cooked us a bush meat with kumbi leaves.She jokingly threaten to put daddawa(a local black seasoning) in the soup.I smiled toothlessly."Maybe u will slap me this time", she said smilingly.it was funny and we bursted into laughter.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
She became serious and was advising me that i was too young to exhibit such stubborn reaction.She emphasized my age that i was just 14, i reasoned it and she was right.i pleaded again but she said i shud try to do the right thing always instead of being a slave to apology.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
I layed my head against the wall and was self-retrospecting when she served me with her delicacies.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
I ate down to the last morsel of the food.Demanded for more.I ate to stupor.my belly pushed out and there was no single space to something again.

She bought corn and cake.There's this cake with the design of love usually sold for N50.I dont eat corn but i like that cake.To avoid giving me money, she bought that cake for me.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
One thing makes me type my life story here: easy access.I dont have to flip through pages of a book to pick what i want.I would log into nairaland to do that sharply!

My life story typed here is not to seek attention but for nairalanders and guests who cares to read to learn one or two things.Sentiment and online phobia shoudn't be allowed pls.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Next, she told me that our pastor wans to see me in his house by evening.

Pastor Adewale who was transfered from Lagos to Taraba was kind and a likeable man.People respect him for his wisdom and aproach.

He was a complete man.But I kept wondering why he wanted to see me.It was unsual, in fact it never happened.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
I showered, dressed up and head straight to pastor wale's house.

He started by complimenting my obedience.He wooed me of intelligence.I don't consider myself intelligent but i dont know why people keep telling me I'm intelligent.Here in Houston, two white guys compliment me of natural intelligence but stressed that i didnt have a good academic foundation.

Last week we visited my uncle's wife relative in Austin, the woman said my "intelligence is great" but that my foundation "was shit".

Anywhere i speak, people tend to giue rapt atention and compliment me of being "a brain box".But from the heart of my heart, i dont consider myself intelligent.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
So pastor wale told me that my mom reported to him that there was a change of attitude in me.He said he learned i was 14 so he understands that adolescence was the major factor for the change of behaviours.
Wetin be "adolisens" again? I asked myself, i was just hearing the word for the first time.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
He told me that whatever i become or however i will behave is determined by the adolescence stage.That once i can learn to be obedient, humble, honest at this stage it will be difficult for me to do away with it.

I knelt down and thanked him for his words of wisdom.Him put hand inside pocket commot 2k gimme.Na clean new 1k naira not each.Come and see joy.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
I got home and gave the money to mom, she gave 1k back to me.I was already in heaven.She bought new phone that same day and decided to give me her old one.I think that day was one of my happiest day in life and the day i began to learn about world politics.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:33am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm still pleading with u to forgive my stack inability to write professionally.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2022
I went straight to Sinari's shop.Sinari was a michika guy from (dunno the state) who sold recharge cards and sim cards.It was close to the highway.We saw luxurious buses coming from other states, especially Lagos.We sometimes wave at them and they wave back at us.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Then sim was sold for N150 already registered for mtn and airtel.Glo and etisalat were N100 each.

I kukuma bought mtn.I no too like movie but that day i watched movie and enjoyed.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:49am On Jun 22, 2022
It was "special force". Sinari was playing a song i heard for the first time but i liked it.It was Backstreet Boys show me the meaning.I bought a second hand memorycard from the same guy and he sent me songs. I found songs like craig david's walking away and wiz khalifa's black and yellow.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anytime any of my posts hits front page, I see lots of DMs and some followers.Since my post hit front page in travel section, I received almost 20 DMs and 4 more followers.Chai!

Notice that I don't post regularly? I'm just overbusy these days not like when I was idle and jobless in Nigeria.When I have time I will continue my life story.USA is no land for the lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.