Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,690 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (8105 Views)

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Early in the morning i took my my breakfast, hot fried eggs and bread with kunu.

Mum went to sell leaves in the market and i set out.on my way i met copper toyin, she said she wants to see me after school hours, i knew i was coming to do the weird things.

We finally converged in an uncopleted building.The other 3 guys were smoking but i was getting uncomfortable with that.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2022
We set out but their method of sourcing information was bad.No wonder podoski was complaining that in most cases they brought wrong information.How can u just move up to someone and ask "will they fight in the club? Are they preparing for any possible attack?" Someone in their right sense would detect something faulty.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2022
What i did was i went to a place where guys play snooker and sat quietly.I was there for like thirty minutes and no one talked about any night club.i didnt know how to bring about it in a way that would make them suspect me.

It downed on me when the song coming from the speaker changed to inyaya's ur waist. i then said this song reminded me of a nightclub that was interupted by a fight that ensued.i said i ran and almost forgot my legs there and they all bursted into laughter.Attention started drawing to me.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Then a guy just spoke out in hausa language as that was our language of comunication that "there's no nightclub in this town that goes without a fight." Another guy spoke out that the guys a preparing for a fight as a nearby town wrote them of an attack.They then told me that if i cannot fight then i should avoid going to night clubs.I have gotten what i wanted
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2022
I whisked out of that place with the speed of light knowing i'ue got what i wanted.

I returned to my peers but my heart was full of doubt as to the credibility or legitimacy of my information.they all said no fight was planned but i delivered a different information,they doubted on the grounds that i was just starting so i lack the necessary experience to get the right information.That further deteriorated my doubt as to the legitimacy of the information.Nevertheless,i was going to say it like that as each of us is bound to say what we heard.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
In the meeting we all said what we heard.They reached a consensus that we go with knives and sticks.

It's a nightclub, what would i tell mummy to let me go? if i lie and letter return with injuries inko

If plan with copper toyin she would expect me to spend the nite with her so what i did was to tell her that one of my friend invited me for a vigil taking place in his church in a far away town.

she permited me.That afternoon, i cut the branch of a wood as my weapon.I was afraid.my heart was skipping.i never fought a group fight.what if i get stabbed or seriously injured? i would put mummy through the stress of treating me and she would say she shud have aborted me.i wanted to avoid all this, but i enmeshed myself in this messi.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
I put on one of my thick trouser and my football boots for protection purpose.put on a red shirt, tied red rope round my head and tied red ropes on my stick.when i arrived my guys were hailing me "Red Kusa". They said i really portrayed my name in my dressing.

I rejected the knife that was given to me.i dont want to be a suspect in case of a police raid.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
We planned to repell the other fighters before going to attack the nite clubers.Not knowing that some of the nite clubers were hiding in same particular place we planned to.

We arrived and started to settle down but we were hearing some kind of unsual sounds.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Podoski sent lankari to go check what was making sound, he then whispered that if this sound is made by other fighters, what should we do? guys were still deliberating when i said we shud say were there to assist them fight.Some rejected and podoski was thinking of a better idea when lankari cried out and we saw that those guys surrounded us and outnumbered us by a whole hell.My heart could be heard skipping.we were all waiting on podoski to speak.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Fcmb2022(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
I FEAR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!!!!!!!
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fcmb2022:
I FEAR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!!!!!!!
Wetin u dey fear for the insoficient funds?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Podoski spoke out in hausa language "we are not here to fight u but ur enemies.They wrote to us that after attacking u they will come 4 us.we have to protect ourselves by repelling them in a distant shores, and it is best done by helping u fight them", he ended.There was dead silence.my heart kept skipping just then i heard a voice ordering them to lower their weapons.Terror whispered into my ear "u are a wise boy".
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
We were told by the boss of the other group to mingle among them meanwhile lankari's reward for being beaten for no offense.i felt like being in lankari's shoes.

We hide quiet as if no one was there.we jump this huddle but would i jump the next? my heart keep skipping.

Later on, Tigder, the other group's boss told us to be ready as those guys were coming.i didnt know how he got to know.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:30am On Jun 25, 2022
In few seconds time i heard the movement of many people, my heart began to skip the more.i felt like running but no.Tiger let them come in when he believe we can surround them and then ordered us out.this time around no more questions but beating.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:37am On Jun 25, 2022
I heard the sound of a broken bottle and a sharp painful cry.I fell to the ground and crawled to one side, made some leaves to cover me.i was wondering how they can recognize each other as it's nite

Later, the fight was becoming much more intensified with the other group resisting intimidation and fighting with resilience.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:48am On Jun 25, 2022
They way i held myself was like a new born baby.i was shivering as i occasionally heard cries from one person or the other.

A lot of stabbing and breaking of bottles that day.my thought was if i get injured what would i tell mum? How can i escape this?

After a fierce fight of about 40 minutes, those guys started retreating.Before i realized i heard runnings helter skelter and my group began to shout a victory shout running after them.

I came out from my hide-out and joined my comrades.I was happy and shouted, but that was a shout of joy for not being injured instead of the victory.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Knowing we came from a distant town, the host supplied an open body pigeot for us to take us home coz it was nite.

Fear engraved my heart again, if i get home what would i tell mum? it down on me and i just tapped my friend lankari and related my fate to him, he said there's aplace for me to spend the nite.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2022
When we got to our destinations we all jumped down and each and everyone of us went their ways.i stroll gentily behind lankari as he led me to where he lives.

fastforward to when we arrived we entered the sitting, they were watching a Filipino's movie.Mara and Clara abi wetin? I heard them hailing one guy Christian for dumping a wicked girl for a good one.me wetin concern me? Any film that wouldnt finish that day i dont watch, moreover i am not inclined to watching movies.if at all i would, i watch american, chinese, thai and japanese action movie.

Jackie Chan, Jet Lee and Ong-back are my most favourite movie stars.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2022
We were served tuwo and soup made with moringa leaves and fish with hot red pepper.We were eating and i was wondering how a little boy of my age could come back home at anytime and his parent wouldnt do shit.if this was my family one must confess Jesus is Lord.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Early in the morning i roused and bid my friend goodbye but he was still snoring like a castrated pig.How can i be snoring while sleeping? how can i not know that someone woke up beside me and is about to leave? All these questions were running thru my mind.

I left and on reaching copper toyin's apartment (the junction) i saw her with a loaf of bread.she said she has been looking for me since yesterday.i said i went for a vigil.she said later i should come.i knew the rimming, sucking,blowing will start again.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2022
On reaching home, i realized that mom had prepared a delicious dish for breakfast.A neighbour gave her poke meat.I dont take poke so she had to give me money for that.

Imediately mum left for market i went straight to copper toyin's house.she happily ushered me in and i slumped into the bed.

she came beside me, asked me what would i like to take? i was shy so i was scratching my head."C'mon Victor" she said smilingly. It's been long that mom cooked jolof abi jellof rice, all time rice and stew or fried rice like say we dey nursery two.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2022
I told her, sharpaly she began to prepare it.When she came around the 2nd time i groped her breast and she laughed and fell on me.she told me what i will never 4get in life.Altho i cant recall the words but it was something like this: "if not because of ur age, i would married u", i was happy.I smiled and she quickly got up to check the stove.i was alone in the bed, picked her phone and began to scroll thru.

She returned to find me with her phone, she took me to the whatsapp messages and alot of weird chats with her ex and how he sent her 10k the previous week and how they are planning to fuck_ when she return.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
She confided in me and told me that even the nite to her wedding she would fuck_ her ex, but after marriage no cheating.I felt terribly pained when i put myself in her fiance's shoe.my perception about women began to change.She told me that she wants to take along to her state after she's done with service becoz she cant miss me.

She also confided in me about a single male neighbour that she suspect of having affair with the caretaker's wife.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Fcmb2022(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Wetin u dey fear for the insoficient funds?
gringringringrin
How far
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fcmb2022:
gringringringrin How far
U wey pack me for one coner?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Beautygoddesss: 2:22am On Jun 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Beautygoddesss i told u to search my facebook acct and send me friend request.I want to see ur face b4 i chat u the number i use here in america.

Search Victor Divine Barde pls.
not on FB how r u wassup
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Beautygoddesss: 2:22am On Jun 29, 2022
RichProminent:
Holy Shit!

You spended 15 years before replies me.

I missed u more.Great to have u back.

Peace!
are u still upset with me
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Beautygoddesss: 2:23am On Jun 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Bae, how's ur exams? wish u 9As not like me who got 6As.
thks baby how r u
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
not on FB how r u wassup
Fine.How about whatsapp? Baby how was your day?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thks baby how r u
Baby am fine o.Howww farrr?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Beautygoddesss: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2022
RichProminent:
Wallahi tallahi!
huh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Better Knacking In My Life / Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? / Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.