Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620467 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2023
https://twitter.com/diisa2002/status/1615474643393028123?t=_jUmNP2gJlCHphbClls30Q&s=19

Skynews sha.

See when they inserted apc videos grin

Especially the Tinubu video grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Bimffo:

I disagree.

Make we no start to dey look for you on judgement day. grin
Me wey go follow judge you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2023
A blissful reminder of what we are revolting against..
Voting the APC is signalling a continuation of this evil status quo.

80 Percent of Tinubu's starting lineup is ALREADY in this government. We need a top down ransacking.

Do not be deceived by people who have decieved themselves into believing that Tinubu's APC will be different from Buhari's APC. They are one and the same.

Amb1045:
ANY ATTEMPT TO VOTE APC BACK TO POWER IN 2023 IS A VOTE FOR:

1. 2nd Most Terrorized Nation in the world.

2. World Poverty Capital.

3. 22M out of school children.

4. 53.40% youth unemployment.

5. ASUU Strike.

6. Twitter ban

7. Crypto ban.

8. Silly and unintelligent boarder closure.

9. Naira at N703/$ and heading to he N1k/$.

10. Oil theft at the highest level since discover with Government agencies pointing fingas at each other.

11. Unprecedented borrowing. Highest in the history of Nigeria.

22. Fraudulent subsidy payments, breaking any previous records.

23. Billions spent on unproductive refineries yearly.

24. Unprecedented corruption.

25. Lack of transparency in governance.

26. N20 trillion Ways & Means or CBN’s reckless printing of money.

27. Lowest FDI in recent years.

28. Terrorism, mass abductions, kidnapping & UGM.

29. Terrible roads, with FERMA dead.

30. Poor power generation, with highest number of national grid collapse in recent years.

31. Lies and propaganda raised to the level of policy of state.

32. Conniving and toothless National Assembly.

33. Compromised Judiciary and harassment of Judges

34. Budget padding

35. Sick President with Parkinson disease.

These are the things you want to continue when you reward the APC with another 4 years and the result will be total collapse of our country. Venezuela and what is happening now in Lebanon would be child's play.

Do not choose to play politics of party, tribe or religion in the 2023 Presidential election. It has to be a politics of competence and commitment. Peter Obi of Labour party is the man to rescue the country at this critical time of near collapse.

Vote wisely and Vote Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
https://twitter.com/diisa2002/status/1615474643393028123?t=_jUmNP2gJlCHphbClls30Q&s=19

Skynews sha.

See when they inserted apc videos grin

Especially the Tinubu video grin
"All I want to do is dance" cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Theflint1:
You put sewing machine where? cheesy
You guys just making jokes right cos surely you understood what he meant, yes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Good morning grin
skynews should please jejele joko le so (sit on a nail) tongue
We don't need their input.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Who do you think is the best man among all the candidates sir?
In my humble opinion and from what I have seen so far, I think Tinubu is more suited to the role given his track record. I have experienced his management style, he has the ability to delegate, insert the right people in the right places to maximise whatever potential benefits there are.

Y'all make jokes about him making speeches but if you listen closely, he appears that he does have a plan to make the country better.

A major concern obviously is his health but seeing him dancing buga won and campaigning so hard, Peter Obi will have to try harder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

In my humble opinion and from what I have seen so far, I think Tinubu is more suited to the role given his track record. I have experienced his management style, he has the ability to delegate, insert the right people in the right places to maximise whatever potential benefits there are.

Y'all make jokes about him making speeches but if you listen closely, he appears that he does have a plan to make the country better.

A major concern obviously is his health but seeing him dancing buga won and campaigning so hard, Peter Obi will have to try harder.

Lmaooo you should have ended withvthe first paragraph.

That 2nd paragraph is just you attempting to lie. Because I don't have to look out for Jokes like balablu, tasting the microphone and his serious health issues which you are trivialising because he danced buga.

Lmao I know what you are Bros. cool

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

As you are saying this, do well to remind people that you are based outside the country.

It is posts like these that really do infuriate me, the fact that the people that campaign for Tinubu on this thread are all based abroad, will definitely not be voting and will be exempt from the consequences of this Terrible decision. It is just truly annoying because it gives off this vibe of condescension or rather insensitivity to us here.

You aren't here to feel the effects of bad governance but you are comfortably hoping that Nigeria continues on this path of becoming a failed state.

Just like you, millions of skilled nigerian workers are fleeing in droves, escaping the harsh realities of nigeria but when you guys now flee to a comfort zone, you turn around and encourage the terrible set of people that are responsible for our country's doom.

Please make this make sense!! Dont see this as an attack, see it as a harkening to your conscience. undecided

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

skynews should please jejele joko le so (sit on a nail) tongue
We don't need their input.

Lmaooo of course grin

Why should they attempt to paint Tinuke in bad light?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2023
No need to attack FBS over his opinion. We all see the world through different prisms.

FBS may not be in touch with our realities as Nigerians living in Nigeria for the hellish last 8 years of this disastrous APC tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2023
As seen on FP
Bula ba in full image grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo you should have ended withvthe first paragraph.

That 2nd paragraph is just you attempting to lie. Because I don't have to look out for Jokes like balablu, tasting the microphone and his serious health issues which you are trivialising because he danced buga.

Lmao I know what you are Bros. cool
You don't know what I am but I sort expected the attacks to flow. Someone asked me a question and I gave an honest answer (my opinion) but because you disagree y'all acting like someone just took away your favourite toy. cheesy
You as you dey, you fit dance buga? Or did you expect him to be dancing moonwalker? grin
I mentioned his health issue which is a concern but that does not take away other things he mentioned.
No sir, I am not lying about anything .
It is my opinion, deal with it. tongue cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo of course grin

Why should they attempt to paint Tinuke in bad light?
I don't care who is on their front page, they should just stay the heck out. Simples.
I am not picking sides here, just don't want any international interference. Double simples.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
DeadPresidents:
No need to attack FBS over his opinion. We all see the world through different prisms.

FBS may not be in touch with our realities as Nigerians living in Nigeria for the hellish last 8 years of this disastrous APC tenure.

Exactly why he should be sounded out. Non-regular readers should know that his opinion is formed from the comfort a reality far detached from nigerians right here that continue to experience the misrule of the APC.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Donjazet2:

As you are saying this, do well to remind people that you are based outside the country.

It is posts like these that really do infuriate me, the fact that the people that campaign for Tinubu on this thread are all based abroad, will definitely not be voting and will be exempt from the consequences of this Terrible decision. It is just truly annoying because it gives off this vibe of condescension or rather insensitivity to us here.

You aren't here to feel the effects of bad governance but you are comfortably hoping that Nigeria continues on this path of becoming a failed state.

Just like you, millions of skilled nigerian workers are fleeing in droves, escaping the harsh realities of nigeria but when you guys now flee to a comfort zone, you turn around and encourage the terrible set of people that are responsible for our country's doom.

Please make this make sense!! Dont see this as an attack, see it as a harkening to your conscience. undecided
Normally I wouldn't respond to you and don't see this as an attack but how do you know for a fact that I don't know what Nigerians are going through. Are you the one feeding me, you know where I go school, my street, what I faced growing up or what I am doing right now?

Please lets agree to disagree. If I say this is my opinion, then it is my opinion. You can either deal with it or ignore it. You have no right to tell anyone else what to think just because they don't align with yours.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Donjazet2:

Exactly why he should be sounded out. Non-regular readers should know that his opinion is formed from the comfort a reality far detached from nigerians right here that continue to experience the misrule of the APC.
Some Rema pills will do you some good.
I am a Nigerian and I know what it means and how it feels to be a Nigerian. You cannot be Nigerian more than myself.
Everyone here is free to form their opinions irrespective of what we post.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2023
DeadPresidents:

The attack no move me pinh. pfff. For this NL?
Anyone can say whatever they want, one hair no comot for my body.

Why just the last 8 years? Na today Naija don dey suffer?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2023
DeadPresidents:

The bold is what I always believe when I see people living outside the country still projecting another 4 Years of APC rule. They will never understand what the regular joe had to go through under the disastrous APC government. They won't understand what it means to earn in naira, spend most of ur income augmenting the income of other family members, trying to prevent some of ur loved ones negatively affected by Buhari's mis-governance from depression, having to adjust from things that used to be necessity and now turning them to luxury just cos of paucity of funds, etc.

Just yesterday before I left work I saw a business owner in one of the office premises close-by packing and closing down his business due to harsh business conditions.

A friend lost his mum to Fulani Herdsmen attack on that same expressway Pa Fasoranti's daugther was killed and Tinubu was asking "where are the cows?" Why should I ever consider voting APC's continuity ?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

You don't know what I am but I sort expected the attacks to flow. Someone asked me a question and I gave an honest answer (my opinion) but because you disagree y'all acting like someone just took away your favourite toy. cheesy
You as you dey, you fit dance buga? Or did you expect him to be dancing moonwalker? grin
I mentioned his health issue which is a concern but that does not take away other things he mentioned.
No sir, I am not lying about anything .
It is my opinion, deal with it. tongue cheesy

Attacks.. Who is attacking you? Lmao

Can you point out the attack? grin

You are the one who is trying to trivialise his health issue and like I said I know what you are cheesy

You said we try to make jokes about his speeches when he is the one who does it for us.

Support who you want oga mi.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Attacks.. Who is attacking you? Lmao

Can you point out the attack? grin
Well you said I was lying. Lying about what exactly?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The bold is what I always believe when I see people living outside the country still projecting another 4 Years of APC rule. They will never understand what the regular joe had to go through under the disastrous APC government. They won't understand what it means to earn in naira, spend most of ur income augmenting the income of other family members, trying to prevent some of ur loved ones negatively affected by Buhari's mis-governance from depression, having to adjust from things that used to be necessity and now turning them to luxury just cos of paucity of funds, etc.

Just yesterday before I left work I saw a business owner in one of the office premises close-by packing and closing down his business due to harsh business conditions.

A friend lost his mum to Fulani Herdsmen attack on that same expressway Pa Fasoranti's daugther was killed and Tinubu was asking "where are the cows?" Why should I ever consider voting APC's continuity ?
Let me get this straight, you are against APC as a party but not against Tinubu himself? Will that be correct?
Would it have been different if Tinubu was from another party?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

I don't care who is on their front page, they should just stay the heck out. Simples.
I am not picking sides here, just don't want any international interference. Double simples.

You don't want international interference? Because of reportage from Skynews??
Might as well ask you not to comment on this election seeing as you don't live here or experience what we experience daily grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

Bros, last 8 years na the Champions League Knockout Stage of suffer. Multi-dimensional, Dante Alighieriesque inferno of suffer.

Some of us who were fortunate enough to still achieve success despite all the hurdles should remember that others are still suffering.

I can't remember the last time we had internally displaced people, the size of small nations within our country. That is the reality right now.

Failure is in stages. We've experienced Grade A failure for the last 8 years.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

Well you said I was lying. Lying about what exactly?

Your second paragraph about listening to him. The man is not coherent and he still blabs to the point his speeches are reduced and mostly regulated grin

His health issue that you seem to think isn't a big deal because he danced buga grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

Let me get this straight, you are against APC as a party but not against Tinubu himself? Will that be correct?

How can you detach the man from the party?

We saw his Chatham house interview. Elrufai and Ben Ayade were part of the team that he delegated questions to.

Elrufai that is overwhelmed with insecurity issues in Kaduna, is who will give insights to Nigeria's insecurity.

The same Ayade that even APC faithfuls here are roasting, is who Asiwaju has on his team.

Lagos is not Nigeria. In Lagos, he has the liberty to select even to a ward Chairman. He cannot do that nationally.

So yes, anybody against Asiwaju because of APC is correct

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

I am against APC as a party for promising to take us from the rot Jonathan & PDP placed us but they have failed woefully at that and shouldn't be taken serious going forward.

The fact that Tinubu a 70 year old man with obvious health impairment who has been fingered in a drug case in the USA, a man who has been enmeshed in different corruption scandals in the past is APC's flagbearer makes APC a no no for me in this election.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

Lmao mention the suffer you experienced from past Democratic government that's even close to what the last 8yrs have been like?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:

But who in his right senses will attempt to detach Tinubu from the APC?

Tinubu is APC just as APC is Tinubu. Do we need to constantly remind people that the man owns half the party? That he was the major financer of the party till date via Lagos funds? That half of the government officials in this government are people he handpicked?

How would one attempt to twist the narrative that Tinubu can be detached from this government?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao mention the suffer you experienced from past Democratic government that's even close to what the last 8yrs have been like?
Things are getting worse, but did it ever get better? That is my question.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:
Strange feeling but I've always thought that the average Nigerian, and that is a significant percentage of the population would want the best man to win to move the country forward. Call me naive but why the name calling, mud-slinging among ordinary citizens? Politikkssssss?! undecided

Simple answer: Because ordinary citizens bear the brunt of misgovernance the most so when a section of the citizenry who are also victims of the entrenched system of unaccountability act aloof during electioneering processes and want to force an obviously physically, mentally, and antecedently unfit candidate who, like the others, can potentially decide our national fate, we'd call them names, point out their cognitive dissonance, and shame them.

No apologies! smiley

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I am against APC as a party for promising to take us from the rot Jonathan & PDP placed us but they have failed woefully at that and shouldn't be taken serious going forward.

The fact that Tinubu a 70 year old man with obvious health impairment who has been fingered in a drug case in the USA, a man who has been enmeshed in different corruption scandals in the past is APC's flagbearer makes APC a no no for me in this election.
Na this kind post I dey like. Articulate and I can understand what you are saying. Fair enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.