Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,172 members, 7,896,976 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1687059 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (5016) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

The statement was very clear

If Presidency was awarded by turn, then as an Igbo man it is his turn.

I insist that Obi has every right to feel this way btw.

Post the full statement young man.

Unless you want us to start analysing half statements
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

What does this statement in bold mean

If it were turn by turn, as an Igbo man it is my turn
"If Raumdeuter owns a private jet, then he's a pilot"

Does this above statement mean you're a pilot?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:
OasisX can you kindly post picture of LP Kaduna rally again? I didn't see the first one you posted clearly, thanks...

grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
In the meantime, Atiku is going to need a miracle to survive this saga. The information that guy released is bloody and looks factual
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Does this statement invalidate the one Obi made earlier in bold?

U said I should direct the question of the Nigerian presidency being turn by turn to Obi and I've given u Obi's answer..
“Somebody said it is his turn to be president, I want to tell you that the president is not turn by turn.

U are free to continue ur agenda.. Nothing spoil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Post the full statement young man.

Unless you want us to start analysing half statements

I told you last week to engage your brain or hop out my mentions, that sentiment has not changed, and I will not engage you until you do so.

Obi's statement is self evident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make una leave agenda and answer izzou kweshion o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Roland17:
The soup wen Kwankwaso dey cook for North go spoil many people market!

The same man people are not taking into account with their northern permutations grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

U said I should direct the question of the Nigerian presidency being turn by turn to Obi and I've given u Obi's answer..

Obi never attempted to argue that presidency was turn by turn.

Infact if you examine both statements, you can see that they are complimentary

1. OBI: If presidency is turn by turn, as an Igbo man its my turn

2. OBI: Presidency is not awarded turn by turn.

The conditional statement does not contradict his belief that its an Igbo man's turn .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I told you last week to engage your brain or hop out my mentions, that sentiment has not changed, and I will not engage you until you do so.

Obi's statement is self evident.

Lmao.. You are the one who needs to take the advice because it is only a human with an unplugged brain that will even attempt what you are attempting grin

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
undecided

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Obi already gave us the answer needed

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shegzdave:
undecided

How about looking at it like this?
Politics is showing what people actually think about you.

Your "friend" is reminding you that you are a second class citizen because they want their own candidate to win.

Won't you be deceiving yourself to call that person your friend?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ellexy:
"If Raumdeuter owns a private jet, then he's a pilot"

Does this above statement mean you're a pilot?

Is that the attempted renovation?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is that the attempted renovation?

Why didn't you answer the question?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ellexy:
Why didn't you answer the question?

Obi already gave the answer we need

As an Igbo man its my turn. I don't have a problem with that BTW. Only those of you who are being hypocritical

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

What does this statement in bold mean

Another liar.

Peter Obi: "IF it were turn by turn, as an Igbo man, it is my turn. But it is not. I'm not running as Igbo but as a Nigerian."

This is what Peter Obi said verbatim..
The thread is still on frontpage.

Revel in whatever tribal and personal entitlement Tinubu has professed to have but don't drag others into it to feel better about your twisted political stance.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
BlueRayDick , I went on Twitter just minutes ago to check on tech feeds in my network.

This is what I saw. Potentially getting $500k and Lagos to New York to fund a startup just like that.

The more interesting thing is, I checked out the start-up the guy wants $250k funding for. Still in ideation stage as he has no MVP yet. Just proof of concept at best. Even Y Combinator would pass over you without an MVP.

This is what Osinbajo was pushing for - democratising access to resources for startups. I remember we had a conversation about it the other time.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
DissTroy:

Another liar.

Peter Obi: "IF it were turn by turn, as an Igbo man, it is my turn. But it is not. I'm not running as Igbo but as a Nigerian."

This is what Peter Obi said verbatim..
The thread is still on frontpage.

Revel in whatever tribal and personal entitlement Tinubu has professed to have but don't drag others into it to feel better about your twisted political stance.

At least you can see why I have to constantly post his history here for people to always remember where this is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Donjazet2:
As it stands today, there are only 2 ways one can be termed "successful" in Nigeria. I used quotation marks for that successful because what we term success in this country is very different from other places. Owning a car alone in Nigeria is almost a hallmark of being "successful", meanwhile 17 year olds in America are already driving their own cars to school.

Anyways, being successful in Nigeria is only if you are earning in foreign currency or you are involved in politics.
Any other thing you're doing, you're just suffering and smiling. Be it medium or micro business owner, be it being an academic,

The nigerian climate space is toxic for businesses. Also the best minds are fleeing the country in droves, we're witnessing the worst brain drain from a country ever.

Then those who flee the country,rather than lend voices on how the country can have radical positive changes will now choose to still concern themselves with trivalities and appeal for the corrupt ruling class. Such a pity.

Words on a marble.

Almost all the hotels and filling stations in my town are owned by politicians.

If you see anyone swimming in wealth these days, you easily can guess that they are either into fraud or politics. You'll be right 80% of the time.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
izzou:
Can we have tips on how to japa to abroad without using the Study route?

Everyday must not be Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu.

Any tips on how to relocate abroad (excluding UK abeg) without using education package?

The tried and trusted way is working in a multinational company. Then you can wrangle a lateral /overseas transfer.

Preferred mode of big 4 employees
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
izzou:

Any tips on how to relocate abroad (excluding UK abeg) without using education package?

1. If you master a skill well enough, you can get a job outside the country while still in Nigeria. Someone where I work japa'd this way. Not easy but doable

2. Some countries offer citizenship by investment. You can read about Portugal D7 Visa. In the course of my research it's one of the "easiest" to get

3. A lot of guys are also going through care Visa but you ruled out UK already.

This is the little I know. Hopefully, others can also contribute.

Me self dey interested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The bold is what I always believe when I see people living outside the country still projecting another 4 Years of APC rule. They will never understand what the regular joe had to go through under the disastrous APC government. They won't understand what it means to earn in naira, spend most of ur income augmenting the income of other family members, trying to prevent some of ur loved ones negatively affected by Buhari's mis-governance from depression, having to adjust from things that used to be necessity and now turning them to luxury just cos of paucity of funds,
Preach bro!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Itsrm:

1. If you master a skill well enough, you can get a job outside the country while still in Nigeria. Someone where I work japa'd this way. Not easy but doable

2. Some countries offer citizenship by investment. You can read about Portugal D7 Visa. In the course of my research it's one of the "easiest" to get

3. A lot of guys are also going through care Visa but you ruled out UK already.

This is the little I know. Hopefully, others can also contribute.

Me self dey interested

Expatiate on the care visa . How does it work ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
But we shouldn't worry about the optics of MM ticket because its all a game to some of you

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
izzou:

Australia offers great opportunities but na their dangerous toxic animals they fear me aje
Then our imam once posted this Asian country that offer free scholarship to their country, I googled it and it turned out they are low key rich country but it's a Muslim country
I am interested in the country sha forgotten the name

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Expatiate on the care visa . How does it work ?

Ideally, you are supposed to just find care jobs in the UK and apply for the ones offering sponsorship. This is quite difficult to get.

What people do now is find a sure plug in the UK and pay between 8000-10000 pounds for the care visa. It comes with 3 or 5 year sponsorship. Of course that comes with its own risks. If you get scammed, OYO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Australia offers great opportunities but na their dangerous toxic animals they fear me aje
Then our imam once posted this Asian country that offer free scholarship to their country, I googled it and it turned out they are low key rich country but it's a Muslim country
I am interested in the country sha forgotten the name

Forget that one. No be inside forest you go live

The ways to japa are either as student, as tourist and overstay, as PR greencard winner(either by lottery or Express entry) or as Business owner

For rich men like Bluray you can research the Investor EB5 visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Forget that one. No be inside forest you go live

The ways to japa are either as student, as tourist and overstay, as PR greencard winner(either by lottery or Express entry) or as Business owner

For rich men like Bluray you can research the Investor EB5 visa.
Them get spider way they paralyze full grown man cheesy

Visa lottery still they?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Them get spider way they paralyze full grown man cheesy

Visa lottery still they?

I sure say Nigeria and Africa sef get some dangerous animals sef. But see obaino. Na big titty woman dey weave web around him. Spider no reach him side

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (5016) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), monerozi5590 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.