Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,843 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600183 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
PDP has solid structures to make Atiku come second in at least 3 SE states. For SS Okowa will deliver Delta by fire by force while he could possibly win Edo or Akwa Ibom if not both.

Itzlinda:

Do you think Atiku will win some of south east and south east. I am personally giving him third position based on the popularity of Obi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:

Where did you ģet Obi from
you go wait make Dem carry spoon 🥄 put you food for mouth..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
This news is actually fvcking huge!!!

Sdp is one of those parties that are actually grounded in the south west and north central regions. I think they came 4 or 5th in the last generals.

This is a huge coup for Obi..
I really see obi doing wonders next tomorrow.

I'm fuccking excited.

https://www.nairaland.com/7581843/2023-election-sdp-adopts-peter

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
seankafor:
If the youths fails to cement their stand and authority in this election

I'm afraid these politicians will forever own us till death

I'm sure we wouldn't!!

I'm actually curious Darlington, at what point exactly did you finally decide to support and c
Vote for Obi??

I remember how you were one of the vehement naysayers who kept mocking and mocking the movement when it began and even declaring for tinubu at a point just to spite me cheesy grin and I say this in a good way because you were surely not the only one.

So at what point did the Obi virus finally enter you and what was responsible? I'm truly curious

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
The way una dey call people first name for this thread; as if it's a town hall, different, from ...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
seankafor:
you go wait make Dem carry spoon 🥄 put you food for mouth..

Okay na. Keep living in fools paradise. Only someone desperately seeking for validation will think Makinde who prevailed on Wike to go for Tinubu as we have read is supporting Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
I've had to go back 10 pages and understand exactly what happened yesterday. And boy, all I can say is, obidients should really be mindful of the shenanigans that occurs here. I won't stop pointing out the group think and mentality pervasive here. Don't let yourself fall victim, especially to those with an axe to grind or barking dogs without bones.
I tried to understand exactly why I was being attacked and saw it was just a classic case of hatred from those who habor animosity towards me here. Yes, I'm aware that my historical positions on issues have bore me bad blood that just wouldn't fade. And some decided to be roped in..

There are people who I have consistently attacked and hounded on this thread for the past 6 months and who are they? The BATSTARDS!! Those who are STILL supporting a terrible candidate despite the numerous 🚩🚩.

People attempted to make it look like people I am attacking are those who voted for APC in previous elections, well not really that but those who CONTINUE to support the APC despite the absolute failure of governance from those people.

Listen I have given my reasons for voting APC in 2015 and 2019, now the thing here is this, whatever my actions were, the standing fact is that my motivations for doing so was from a place of genuine hope for the betterment of our country. Not any other thing but purely, what I felt was the best path forward for this country.

Unlike people who voted or supported APC because they stood to gain something materially or to satisfy tribal sentiments, my own reasons are grounded in the eternal hope of who I genuinely believed had the best chance to improve the fortunes of this country.

Now, it did not turn out that way, we that supported APC were disappointed even after 2 tries, now this takes us to the present, are people now attempting to fault me for not still supporting APC? Or calling out those who are STILL insistent on retaining the same leaders who have failed us??

Think of that last sentence deeply and tell me exactly what I was being attacked for??
When you see it, you realize that these people who I have consistently hounded for currently undercutting the efforts of nigerians to get things right this coming elections are simply using diabolic tools to fight back.. don't fall victim to them..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kaycee54321:
The way una dey call people first name for this thread; as if it's a town hall, different, from ...

Bala blu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:

Okay na. Keep living in fools paradise. Only someone desperately seeking for validation will think Makinde who prevailed on Wike to go for Tinubu as we have read is supporting Obi.

grin

Election is in 2 days bro, no need to argue much again.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Donjazet2:

I'm sure we wouldn't!!

I'm actually curious Darlington, at what point exactly did you finally decide to support and c
Vote for Obi??

I remember how you were one of the vehement naysayers who kept mocking and mocking the movement when it began and even declaring for tinubu at a point just to spite me cheesy grin and I say this in a good way because you were surely not the only one.

So at what point did the Obi virus finally enter you and what was responsible? I'm truly curious
bro, as a Christian.. I can't stomach Muslim Muslim ticket 🎟️ ..

That's a broad day light middle finger to christians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
chrisooblog:
PDP has solid structures to make Atiku come second in at least 3 SE states. For SS Okowa will deliver Delta by fire by force while he could possibly win Edo or Akwa Ibom if not both.

Hahaha grin

If PDP combine their votes with APC,they ain't going to get more votes than Labour in Edo State
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tataffo:

Hahaha grin

If PDP combine their votes with APC,they ain't going to get more votes than Labour in Edo State
Make dem dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:

Ahh... How did you come across this information?
Did makinde come out to tell you that he prevailed on wike? Hmmm🤔

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Well Saturday is not far again God keeping us alive we will see the outcome.

Tataffo:

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Question is why people (me inclusive) dey hide their identity?
I respect disstroy for that sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
DissTroy:

If there's no oil involved, Asari doesn't really give a tuppence. Throw oil in the equation and he'd mobilize even his dead ancestors as mercenaries. So tell me, how does Oba, Nnewi, or Ubakala have what Asari is interested in?

Asari Dokubo was part of the early formation of ESN before he had issues with NK. Oil wasn't involved
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Una sure say elections go hold for south east like this ? This whole political killings/Simon Ekpa sit-at-home order will likely lead to low turn out o
I said it here in time past that politicians will capitalize on the insecurity in the region occasioned by the activities of UGM to spoil the chances of Obi getting the votes he desperately needs...

I think Obi should have mobilized the people against Simon Ekpa and his boys before now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Donjazet2:
I've had to go back 10 pages and understand exactly what happened yesterday. And boy, all I can say is, obidients should really be mindful of the shenanigans that occurs here. I won't stop pointing out the group think and mentality pervasive here. Don't let yourself fall victim, especially to those with an axe to grind or barking dogs without bones.
I tried to understand exactly why I was being attacked and saw it was just a classic case of hatred from those who habor animosity towards me here. Yes, I'm aware that my historical positions on issues have bore me bad blood that just wouldn't fade. And some decided to be roped in..

There are people who I have consistently attacked and hounded on this thread for the past 6 months and who are they? The BATSTARDS!! Those who are STILL supporting a terrible candidate despite the numerous 🚩🚩.

People attempted to make it look like people I am attacking are those who voted for APC in previous elections, well not really that but those who CONTINUE to support the APC despite the absolute failure of governance from those people.

Listen I have given my reasons for voting APC in 2015 and 2019, now the thing here is this, whatever my actions were, the standing fact is that my motivations for doing so was from a place of genuine hope for the betterment of our country. Not any other thing but purely, what I felt was the best path forward for this country.

Unlike people who voted or supported APC because they stood to gain something materially or to satisfy tribal sentiments, my own reasons are grounded in the eternal hope of who I genuinely believed had the best chance to improve the fortunes of this country.

Now, it did not turn out that way, we that supported APC were disappointed even after 2 tries, now this takes us to the present, are people now attempting to fault me for not still supporting APC? Or calling out those who are STILL insistent on retaining the same leaders who have failed us??

Think of that last sentence deeply and tell me exactly what I was being attacked for??
When you see it, you realize that these people who I have consistently hounded for currently undercutting the efforts of nigerians to get things right this coming elections are simply using diabolic tools to fight back.. don't fall victim to them..

You should've let sleeping dog lie especially the fact you didn't apologize for being one of the key supporters of Buhari as you claimed in that screenshot,voting for him in 2019 was unforgivable and unreasonable just like CORNvicts who wants Tinubu/apc to continue Buhari misrule or where he stopped....

Moreover you are yet to answer my questions surrounding endsars,do you still think their was no massacre at LTG?.....

You can't be a core obident and at the same time believe there was no massacre,supported Buhari 2 tenures,once wished death for obi and now play the "you are hounded by BATstards" card

If this was Twitter,you would have been cancelled and no one will take you seriously nothwithstanding the sacrifice you think you've made for the movement

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olowunl01:

Any solid evidence of this assertion? How do you know he wasnt reported by Nigerians of Igbo descent?

Anyway I think you are barking up the wrong tree here, it is Buhari govt or APC that need to solve this issue; If NK can be kidnapped by Buhari to Nigeria, It shows that should Buhari or APC govt want him dealt with, trust me it is a small matter.
The unrest in the SE by IPOB agitators works in favour of the FG or the ruling party which feels the SE doesn't vote its way.

How best to show the alleged futility of the Biafran agitation by letting them self-destroy and pointing to them that they aren't ready for self-governance.

Simon Ekpa has focused on targeting Igbos in Igboland. He's not asked them to go after FG assets and the likes. No election the SE means less votes against the APC at the national level.

Yes, Yorubas on Twitter began the campaign against Adeyemi Grandson when his rhetoric became too violent. Igbos did too so why not so same to Simon Ekpa?
Most ignored him for most parts. Igbos on the other hand validated Simon Ekpa and do nothing about him.

If Simon Ekpa was a Northerner asking foot soldiers to kill Igbos in the SE, Igbos would have written petitions avgainst him. There are still many Igbos who vocally and actively support IPOB.

I can post links of many prominent Igbos condemning the sit at home and you read the enshewing comments of other Igbos supporting the sit-at-home.

How many Yorubas defended Adeyemi Grandson? Heck! When Brymo made tribalistic statements against the Igbos, many of the most vocal condemnations were by Yroubas too, even on this thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Your Candidate is a smart Thief, so smart he hides his wealth in Panama so EFCC won't be able to querry it.
Tax havens are legal. I don't see how you compare a legally allowed strategy to heroin pushing which is criminal.

Let me reveal to you, if at all Tinubu wins, many politicians like Amaechi who came second in the primaries and waiting to sue his ass, disqualify him and render his presidential ambition useless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Question is why people (me inclusive) dey hide their identity?
I respect diss.troy for that sha.

See, when you understand every comment you make on Nairaland further reveals things about you unwittingly, you'd learn to be open.

I converse on Nairaland the same way I'd converse on Facebook or Twitter or WhatsApp. There's nothing I have posted here that I haven't posted even more blunt versions of it on Facebook.

Live life like there's a search beam on you at all times. And nobody can try to blackmail or get you to cower when you are first willing to post your own details consciously and willingly.

See how Diggz tried to threaten that he'd post my pictures when I went all out against him on December 31st? I posted my pictures and some details of mine in response and told him I'd post more pictures of mine for everyone he posts. He left it at that.

Someone in this section once commented on my temporary profile picture in October after it was shared by a popular redpill influencer celebrating me as a blunt guy who says what he will and truthfully too with facts, especially on women-men relationships.
The Nairalander mentioned my Nairaland moniker on the picture but deleted it later. Because he'd seen my picture posted last February on the Chelsea thread.

He's a Liverpool supporter but when I dug into his account and double-searched certain details juxtaposed on Nairaland, I found out his moniker. He'd be shocked I know who he is. He unwittingly revealed himself by trying to prove he knows me off-Nairaland.

When Amoto began making tribal slurs against me, it took me less than 23 minutes to dig up his Facebook account, real names, pictures and the likes. Less than 23 minutes. I put pieces of random and scattered information I'd gotten from his account here on Nairaland and some advanced search.

Anonymity is a myth. Nobody is truly anonymous on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Theflint1:
Make dem dey play

He dey whine himself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
I supported Buhari in 2015 but after 4 years I was obvious to me and every discerning mind out there that the man was a failure but then again, some folks voted for him again yet you feel right to hound those who are saying Buhari has done his 8 years let us give another person albeit of the same party a chance...Make it make sense to me please...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Tinubu is the one sponsoring Simon Ekpa...... LMFAO! He was the one financing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu too nah.

When it was Kanu who endorsed Ekpa as his Lieutenant
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nope...this was why you were attacked.
liveLongNprospa:
I want people to understand that elections do not come and go.. The effects of electoral choices last at the very least for 4yrs.

So if you are cutting people off or holding a grudge then it is worth it.
Na people wey vote buhari for 2015 and 2019 dey on this same thread dey curse that buhari.. But if you insult them for those choices them go say make we nor spoil relationships because of politician.

Meanwhile the politician you voted and defended his policies has ensured the suffering of people.

Don't be ashamed to hold and remind people of their choices.. It's one thing to have voted apc in 2015..but to still do it again in 2019 ahn ahn😂😂

Unforrtunately, he didn't realise that you were on the table he was viigorously shaking, which is why after being reminded, the very first person to drag you yesterday was....your obidient ally

liveLongNprospa:

Donjazet you are very stupid for supporting buhari and apc in 2015 and 2019..
Thunder fire you for supporting buhari then.

followed by
Tataffo:
This is Mangala-esque,from one unforced owngoal to another.....kai

and
wman:
So Donjazet supported Buhari in 2019?

Wow. shocked shocked shocked shocked
2015 is understandable. But 2019? unforgivable.
This Saturday , I'll vote for Peter Obi, but I will never take Donjazet seriously again. Anyone that has insulted others miserably for refusing to support Peter Obi should not be someone that supported Buhari again in 2019.

and
DissTroy:
Donjazet2, if truly you campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2019 after his 4-year disaster class, for all of the heat and vituperative words I have directed at Raum and Laride, you deserve just as much as I heaped all the blame on them.
Theres a lot more..

Bruh, it was the REAL Obidients chewing you out, not me, and certainly not Agbado FC where you remain an honorary member grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
DissTroy:

See, when you understand every comment you make on Nairaland further reveals things about you unwittingly, you'd learn to be open.

I converse on Nairaland the same way I'd converse on Facebook or Twitter or WhatsApp. There's nothing I have posted here that I haven't posted even more blunt versions of it on Facebook.

Live life like there's a search beam on you at all times. And nobody can try to blackmail or get you to cower when you are first willing to post your own details consciously and willingly.

See how Diggz tried to threaten that he'd post my pictures when I went all out against him on December 31st? I posted my pictures and some details of mine in response and told him I'd post more pictures of mine for everyone he posts. He left it at that.

Someone in this section once commented on my temporary profile picture in October after it was shared by a popular redpill influencer celebrating me as a blunt guy who says what he will and truthfully too with facts, especially on women-men relationships.
The Nairalander mentioned my Nairaland moniker on the picture but deleted it later. Because he'd seen my picture posted last February on the Chelsea thread.

He's a Liverpool supporter but when I dug into his account and double-searched certain details juxtaposed on Nairaland, I found out his moniker. He'd be shocked I know who he is. He unwittingly revealed himself by trying to prove he knows me off-Nairaland.

When Amoto began making tribal slurs against me, it took me less than 23 minutes to dig up his Facebook account, real names, pictures and the likes. Less than 23 minutes. I put pieces of random and scattered information I'd gotten from his account here on Nairaland and some advanced search.

Anonymity is a myth. Nobody is truly anonymous on the internet.

Good good.
Coz I'm asking coz my first name came up yesterday and it freaked me out and I'm wondering why it should actually freak me out.
Lmao.. The way I talk here is how I talk on twitter which is even more open.

I know there are people here that have their identities hidden here because they are scared due to the toes they've stepped on.

Anyways children of God. My name is Triumph like nihilistjnr posted yesterday.
I am a safety officer like he was teasing and I will keep airing my opinions 🙏. Personally I'm a poor man but we are free to test the influence of ourselves in Nigeria if we want to move mad in naija.

For the two people that think I got gagged.. That's your business.

Oya back to regular scheduling.

Vote Obi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
I said it here in time past that politicians will capitalize on the insecurity in the region occasioned by the activities of UGM to spoil the chances of Obi getting the votes he desperately needs...

I think Obi should have mobilized the people against Simon Ekpa and his boys before now.

I think the politicians have hijacked the platform hence the recent political killings but I am sure it won't affect the turn out as many people are agitated and eager to vote. The school have shut down for the time being given room for parents to control the movements of their wards and being an adult they can always maneuver their way.

There was a petition written against Ekpa even the Nigeria ministry of foreign affairs summon the ambassador about that and I am sure being a Finnish citizen gives him a bit of leverage, so as long as he remains in finland repatriating him will always take a whole lot of legal battle, so there is nothing else PO and his cohorts could have done about that. The truth still remains the platform has been hijacked so even Ekpa arrest wouldn't have quell unrest, the only solution is rejigging and restructuring the security architectecure of that region which can only be done by new government.

I still believe the turn out in the region will be far greater than 2019 and 2015 because of other factors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Ahh... How did you come across this information?
Did makinde come out to tell you that he prevailed on wike? Hmmm🤔

Itsrm this is still waiting for you boss🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

I think the politicians have hijacked the platform hence the recent political killings but I am sure it won't affect the turn out as many people are agitated and eager to vote. The school have shut down for the time being given room for parents to control the movements of their wards and being an adult they can always maneuver their way.

There was a petition written against Ekpa even the Nigeria ministry of foreign affairs summon the ambassador about that and I am sure being a Finnish citizen gives him a bit of leverage, so as long as he remains in finland repatriating him will always take a whole lot of legal battle, so there is nothing else PO and his cohorts could have done about that. The truth still remains the platform has been hijacked so even Ekpa arrest wouldn't have quell unrest, the only solution is rejigging and restructuring the security architectecure of that region which can only be done by new government.

I still believe the turn out in the region will be far greater than 2019 and 2015 because of other factors.

The East is very very busy today.
Proper open defiance to UGM.
Lets hope it continues especially with the help of military presence.
Only easterners can rise above the fear🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
I supported Buhari in 2015 but after 4 years I was obvious to me and every discerning mind out there that the man was a failure but then again, some folks voted for him again yet you feel right to hound those who are saying Buhari has done his 8 years let us give another person albeit of the same party a chance...Make it make sense to me please...

It's very simple, this election is very different from 2015 and 2019.

In 2019, buhari's administration was bad but the alternative was even worse!
So the basis of your votes is not necessarily based of candidate quality but the implications of the presidency.. I personally detested the dominance of PDP circa 2015 and believed that we needed to maintain a multi party democracy no matter how bad the quality of opposition was and today one can say that gamble has paid off..

Look at Cameroon, look at Kenya, look at Uganda, look at Zimbabwe, look at Niger.

These are African countries where on the surface looks like a democracy but where in essence are almost similar to communists and autocratic countries because the citizens have no other choice and are totally helpless about it.

But this election presents a unique opportunity to even achieve a unique phenomenon, something almost unheard of! That a mushroom party is elevated to the highest office, fueled by ordinary Nigerians. That is too good an opportunity to pass up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), YoungB1a(m), Ibime(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.