Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609085 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hmmm... A small chance

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Dear Obidients..... see effect of DonJ on this Dude, lets aggressively cancel him NOW!!!

To be honest, these last minute buhari ventures where he seems to actually be very intent on creating a level playing field is succeeding at white washing his image.

I know I was shocked to hear my father praise buhari's antics this election season.. someone wey no dey use ear hear buhari before. cheesy grin

Buhari right now is doing the right thing for Nigeria, if this ekpas arrest is really true then you know the man really means business..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

But you have never said this.Prove me wrong otherwise Not that I would have given it much shrift even if you had btw...
Also, even if you had (which you definitely didn't), there was still absolutely no need to respond to a non-threatening post with a send for my family like that...

Anyway like you said, we've moved on. Have a lovely day smiley

Lmaooo okay..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
At this point every politician is just using their supposed platform to gather clout.

raumdeuter:

Someone posted SDP SW is Obi, SDP Rivers is Tinubu now SDP NE is Atiku

I need to get one of these SDPs to endorse me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So you are saying you didn't hear wike actually say he will support Tinubu but you got that information from wike's aides and people close to wike and you believe it.

But I am a liar because I believe the information gotten from Kweku who is also very close to Obi?

What do we call this biko?

Did Obi make Kweku his official spokesperson or told you he will speak through him like in Wike's case?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Theflint1:
That 2019, there was a special kind of propaganda which APC cooked to help reel in votes from those that voted them in 2015. In 2019, they villianized Saraki and others as the guys preventing Buhari from piloting Nigeria to the promised land...I'm sure that's the propaganda Donjazet and other 2015 loyalists fell for. APC sabi propaganda, and that's why this whole currency change thing could as well be one elaborate scam to present BAT as some kind of victim that the powers that be don't want to become president, cause they know he's the one that would finally make Nigeria America cheesy

SMH..... how are we sure people as you ain't falling for propaganda again? So are you saying there are some Nigerians as DonJ with no brain to think and seperate propaganda from reality?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mi o ni so nkankan

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

The guy is a Finnish citizen and also serve in their army, so repatriating him will take a whole lot of legal framework and battle which won't be easy unless he tries stepping out of Finland like MNK which I know he won't do. Again like I said to someone, arresting him won't even do much because the platform has being hijacked. Most criminals hide under that even political assassinations and hardened criminals now operate brazenly under that disguise.

Omo,it must do much oooo....I want to personally know who is bankrolling him or does he find joy in killing his own helpless people....

Make them no extradite am to naija,make Finland do the investigation themselves,I don't trust this APC govt,people wey dey destroy Evidence....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bro I believe action speaks louder than words at this point. On Saturday we will all know the real deal.

Itsrm:

Wike has said it countless times that he has told Rivers people who to vote for. He has told people at campaign venues that their leaders will tell them who to vote for.

We have seen loyalists of Wike like Chidi Loyd openly campaigning for Tinubu. What other evidence do you need?

Now tell us who told you Wike denied Obi permit or did you also get it from Kweku grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:

So how did that Kweku guy come about the information

Let's even leave that, is he saying that Tinubu has promised all of that to Wike? grin

No one with half a brain will believe that nonsense.

Its laughable really

In exchange for how many votes? Winner will likely have over 12M votes but its the 500K votes from Rivers that will make him demand all that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Donjazet2:

To be honest, these last minute buhari ventures where he seems to actually be very intent on creating a level playing field is succeeding at white washing his image.

I know I was shocked to hear my father praise buhari's antics this election season.. someone wey no dey use ear hear buhari before. cheesy grin

Buhari right now is doing the right thing for Nigeria, if this ekpas arrest is really true then you know the man really means business..

grin

Welcome home Comrade..... you'll never walk alone again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:

Did Obi make Kweku his official spokesperson or told you he will speak through him like in Wike's case?

So you also heard makinde speak through his official spokesman when you said he prevailed over wike to support Tinubu🤭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Theflint1:
That 2019, there was a special kind of propaganda which APC cooked to help reel in votes from those that voted them in 2015. In 2019, they villianized Saraki and others as the guys preventing Buhari from piloting Nigeria to the promised land...I'm sure that's the propaganda Donjazet and other 2015 loyalists fell for. APC sabi propaganda, and that's why this whole currency change thing could as well be one elaborate scam to present BAT as some kind of victim that the powers that be don't want to become president, cause they know he's the one that would finally make Nigeria America cheesy

lol cheesy

This beans no done at all.

In 2019 the only major propaganda APC cooked(which is not really propaganda like that) was telling anybody that cares to listen that Atiku is a thief who will sell our refineries and other government assets to his friends and cronies like he did under OBJ's privatization programme.

Then Osinbajo was sent on nationwide tour to share tradermoni which was a carefully planned vote buying to sway the votes of the vulnerable in the rural areas.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Theflint1:

So when are you going to make up your mind on which conspiracy theory to follow?

Is it that the currency change is to tackle Tinubu or to support Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Dear Obidients..... see effect of DonJ on this Dude, lets aggressively cancel him NOW!!!
lol, you just be mistaken if you think I follow crowd
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
OasisX:

SMH..... how are we sure people as you ain't falling for propaganda again? So are you saying there are some Nigerians as DonJ with no brain to think and seperate propaganda from reality?
Lol, even without knowing anything on the major candidates contesting, I only need ask myself where the bulk of those that supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019 are and I know that isn't a direction to go towards.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:
The ìdìot should be extradited to Nigeria so he can lead the sit at home from here cheesy
He will not be extradited because he is a Finnish citizen and even a member of the ruling party. He is also a popular politician in his locality. No government will take that risk.

It is a National security risk( He has met with the leaders of his party which includes the prime minister and might divulge certain information common in that circle.

It is a legal "impossibility "( I am yet to confirm but I don't think Finland extradites it's citizens and they don't have a treaty with us).

Finally, no one can really say why he was arrested which is very important .

A certain "Nsukka Delicacy" will be in sifia pains
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
BlueRayDick:

lol cheesy

In 2019 the only major propaganda APC cooked(which is not really propaganda like that) was telling anybody that cares to listen that Atiku is a thief who will sell our refineries and other government assets to his friends and cronies like he did under OBJ's privatization programme.

Then Osinbajo was sent on nationwide tour to share tradermoni which was a carefully planned vote buying to sway the votes of the vulnerable in the rural areas.

Tradermoni that osinbajo's people have denied had anything to do with him sef🤭.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
BlueRayDick:

lol cheesy

Ah, e mean say you no hear that propaganda then, the bulk of Buhari's in action between 2015 and 2019 was blamed on the Saraki-led senate that was hell-bent on frustrating the man. I think even Lar..ride has blamed Saraki for Buhari not doing enough in his first term...this was a very solid propaganda APC sold in 2019, along with several others.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

So when are you going to make up your mind on which conspiracy theory to follow?

Let's see how the cookie crumbles. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nostradamus1:
He will not be extradited because he is a Finnish citizen and even a member of the ruling party. He is also a popular politician in his locality. No government will take that risk.

It is a National security risk( He has met with the leaders of his party which includes the prime minister and might divulge certain information common in that circle.

It is a legal "impossibility "( I am yet to confirm but I don't think Finland extradites it's citizens and they don't have a treaty with us)

I think if it's presented as a thing that has to do with national security and also with the overwhelming evidence against him, this can be done.

I don't see how any government will stick its head out for the guy and I honestly believe the reason he has been allowed to do what he has been doing is because he was useful and now he's no longer useful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Theflint1:
Let's see how the cookie crumbles. cheesy

So by Monday after election result comes out you will decide on which theory to follow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Tradermoni that osinbajo's people have denied had anything to do with him sef🤭.

Wetin concern me with wetin Osinbajo's people talk ?

See how Obasanjo called Osinbajo out in the article below

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/306825-obasanjo-attacks-osinbajo-says-tradermoni-an-idiotic-programme-premium-times-nigeria.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa should occupy the cell next to Kanu

Good thing Buhari can do is to make sure their sentencing is done before May 29.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

So by Monday after election result comes out you will decide on which theory to follow
It might not be Monday, it might even be months after.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
seankafor:
bro, I don't care about you nor atheists or whatever you wrote up there..

My only care is that Muslim Muslim presidency is a great deservice and marginalization to christians and other religions all over the country

Yep, just like I said
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tataffo:

Omo,it must do much oooo....I want to personally know who is bankrolling him or does he find joy in killing his own helpless people....

Make them no extradite am to naija,make Finland do the investigation themselves,I don't trust this APC govt,people wey dey destroy Evidence....

There is a news he has been arrested but I doubt he will be repatriated because of his Finnish citizenship. The only respite is he will be gone for quite some time but without change of government I doubt a lot will be achieved in security situation in that region. There are more to the security deterioration in that region, just few days ago i read a story on the front page even thoiugh I have seen the gist on gistlover about policemen in anambra committing heinous crime.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin

Dude is getting so lost in wilderness as the Day is getting closer. He and Spy have been dropping gibberish upon gibberish.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hope we wont see Abaribe and other Senators go to form guarantor for Ekpa this time around
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo okay..

So you checked, realised you had never said what you claimed you said, and then came back to edit your post?
Poor form.

The honourable thing to do would be to admit that you never actually asked me to avoid you like you claimed.

Brah. cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

So you checked, realised you had never said what you claimed you said, and then came back to edit your post?
Poor form.

The honourable thing to do would be to admit that you never actually asked me to avoid you like you claimed.

Brah. cry cry cry

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.