Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650424 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tataffo:

Omoh,Why is it hard to fish out this guy?

The guy is a Finnish citizen and also serve in their army, so repatriating him will take a whole lot of legal framework and battle which won't be easy unless he tries stepping out of Finland like MNK which I know he won't do. Again like I said to someone, arresting him won't even do much because the platform has being hijacked. Most criminals hide under that even political assassinations and hardened criminals now operate brazenly under that disguise.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Confession time.

Elejo wewe.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
I supported Buhari in 2015 but after 4 years I was obvious to me and every discerning mind out there that the man was a failure but then again, some folks voted for him again yet you feel right to hound those who are saying Buhari has done his 8 years let us give another person albeit of the same party a chance...Make it make sense to me please...
You even waited for 4 years, i washed my hands off APC and Buhari in 2016. Buhari first mistake was to blow away 6 vital months before sending names of Ministers to the senate and putting together an Economic Team, this foolish decision had a massive negative effect on the Economy, pushing inflation and general cost of living higher. A bag of rice that was #7500 in January 2015, increased to around #25,000 by the end of 2016. His failing health also became a problem, leaving room for some Cabals to highjack the Govt for their selfish interest..

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Patrick, to get my point well, look at it this way.

Let's assume that there was no Obi of labor party on the ballot.

And the options for presidency for us were tinubu of APC, a morally bankrupt and very corrupt political godfather and atiku, another sick, morally bankrupt and cronyistic corrupt political septuagenarian.

Many people would be appalled by those choices but in the end you realize you are helpless to the situation and must vote because your voice has to be heard. You seive through various factors and then think of what both platforms stand for.

I'm sure that if these were the only choices, I wouldn't waste my breath campaigning for any just like in 2019 and I would just close my nose and perhaps vote for atiku because I think failure should never be rewarded but I wouldn't be under any delusion as to what to expect from atiku.

Now apply this to 2019 and then you rationalize my voting pattern.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Good good.
Coz I'm asking coz my first name came up yesterday and it freaked me out and I'm wondering why it should actually freak me out.
Lmao.. The way I talk here is how I talk on twitter which is even more open.

I know there are people here that have their identities hidden here because they are scared due to the toes they've stepped on.

Anyways children of God. My name is Triumph like nihilistjnr posted yesterday.
I am a safety officer like he was teasing and I will keep airing my opinions ๐Ÿ™. Personally I'm a poor man but we are free to test the influence of ourselves in Nigeria if we want to move mad in naija.

For the two people that think I got gagged.. That's your business.

Oya back to regular scheduling.

Vote Obi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ogbeni I never attempted to gag you. I am also not trying to test any influence with you.

You started with
liveLongNprospa:

When will you actually be someone that people around you can be proud off?
Why is it that in your quest to appear smart you usually end up being disgusting?

and then went to...
liveLongNprospa:

If you say those pictures are pictures of me then goodluck with that.

My question still stands .. Are the people around you proud of you? What I've come to realise about you is that if you were remotely an average earner, you'd have questioned your personal worth as a man.
Nobody is proud of you by choice and I mean why should they when you are not proud of you.

Once again we can end it here or you can continue with me. We will see who insults will pain๐Ÿ™

I interpreted that as an attack on family and an invitation to bring Sam into the conversation. I did not want to bring information that hadn't been posted on NL into the argument, which is why I asked you repeatedly to leave that particular angle alone.

I thought we had moved past this. Bruh, lets leave this shyt alone abeg. Seriously. We no need am.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
You even waited for 4 years, i washed my hands off APC and Buhari in 2016. Buhari first mistake was to blow away 6 vital months before sending names of Ministers to the senate and putting together an Economic Team, this foolish decision had mass negative effect on the Economy, pushing inflation and general cost of living higher. A bag of rice had was #7500 in January 2015, increased to around #25,000 by the end of 2016. His failing health also became a problem, leaving room for some Cabals to highjack the Govt for their selfish interest..

I never believed in him. There are people who practically stopped talking to me in 2015 when i told them that Buhari was going to fail. We were a group of Nigerian doctors working in the same hospital then, and we used to debate the election and Naija politics almost on a daily basis. By 2019 they were feeling ashamed about their choice. I never really have any emotional attachment to these politicians so i am able to make logical assessments not clouded by wishful thinking.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

The East is very very busy today.
Proper open defiance to UGM.
Lets hope it continues especially with the help of military presence.
Only easterners can rise above the fear๐Ÿ™

Yeah, you are correct. Many people defy the order and going about heir business. Like I said the turn out will be massive people are so much agitated and eager to vote and with military presence it will reduce some flash attacks.

Easterners cannot rise above it because the platform has been hijacked and security landscape compromised, many are scared of being killed not because they want to obey the order. The only scenerio needed to ignite recoiling back to shell is for one "junkie" to release gunshot in a market place and people will run back to their shell. Like I said the only possible solution is to re-strategize and rejig the security composition and architecture in the east, that will create a different atmosphere than what the perpetrators used to have and that will push them back a little to monitor and "case" the landmarks which the native can capitalize with help of the security to consolidate. I don't see that happening with the current government so I think change of government with different change of tactics is what is going to quell the security situation..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Donjazet2:
Patrick, to get my point well, look at it this way.

Now apply this to 2019 and then you rationalize my voting pattern.
Shush it! There's no way to rationalise failure.

You have a victim complex and a feminine psyche. You never want to really take responsibility for your shortcomings but would rather try to emotionally blackmail anyone to see from your twisted point of view.

You are choosing Patrick as a soft target because you know he's less likely to go vituperative on you and he's an in-road to your craved redemption. Like a thief caught in a market who scans the faces of the apprehenders and picks on the one asking for explanation like, "Oga, see I was just saying let me test it when.." even when the Samsung phone he stole is still in his hand 300 meters from where he stole it.

Shush it and return to Hypocritesville from whence you emerged!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Ogbeni I never attempted to gag you. I am also not trying to test any influence with you.

You started with

and then went to...

I interpreted that as an attack on family and an invitation to bring Sam into the conversation. I did not want to bring information that hadn't been posted on NL into the argument, which is why I asked you repeatedly to leave that particular angle alone.

I thought we had moved past this. Bruh, lets leave this shyt alone abeg. Seriously. We no need am.
Lmao...
Coz I told you earlier than that to avoid me before that post.

I have moved past it generally but even you would admit it does make for a very good conversation as to why alot of people are scared about having their identity revealed. I understand few individuals are scared coz they have stepped on toes but the others that make it hidden is weird honestly.

OH well.
Sam is fine BTW bro.. I'll send your regards๐Ÿคญ

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Can someone remind me if there were only two candidates on the ballot in 2019?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
DissTroy:

Shush it! There's no way to rationalise failure.

You have a victim complex and a feminine psyche. You never want to really take responsibility for your shortcomings but would rather try to emotionally blackmail anyone to see from your twisted point of view.

You are choosing Patrick as a soft target because you know he's less likely to go vituperative on you and he's an in-road to your craved redemption. Like a thief caught in a market who scans the faces of the apprehenders and picks on the one asking for explanation like, "Oga, see I was just saying let me test it when.." even when the Samsung phone he stole is still in his hand 300 meters from where he stole it.

Shush it and return to Hypocritesville from whence you emerged!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Itsrm:
Can someone remind me if there were only two candidates on the ballot in 2019?

Sowore dey
Moghalu sef dey
Fela Durotoye dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Sowore dey
Moghalu sef dey
Fela Durotoye dey

But Buhari was the best choice.
The maths is not mathing. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Donjazet2:

It's very simple, this election is very different from 2015 and 2019.

In 2019, buhari's administration was bad but the alternative was even worse!
So the basis of your votes is not necessarily based of candidate quality but the implications of the presidency.. I personally detested the dominance of PDP circa 2015 and believed that we needed to maintain a multi party democracy no matter how bad the quality of opposition was and today one can say that gamble has paid off..

Look at Cameroon, look at Kenya, look at Uganda, look at Zimbabwe, look at Niger.

These are African countries where on the surface looks like a democracy but where in essence are almost similar to communists and autocratic countries because the citizens have no other choice and are totally helpless about it.

But this election presents a unique opportunity to even achieve a unique phenomenon, something almost unheard of! That a mushroom party is elevated to the highest office, fueled by ordinary Nigerians. That is too good an opportunity to pass up.

So if alternative in 2019 Atiku/Peter Obi is worse than Buhari administration, how did Peter Obi become the best thing after slice bread in 2022/2023?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
seankafor:
bro, as a Christian.. I can't stomach Muslim Muslim ticket ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ ..

That's a broad day light middle finger to christians

As an atheist I can't stomach religious religious ticket. it's a middle finger to non religious people

As a woman I can't stomach Man Man ticket. it's a middle finger to women

It's funny how people only focus on one thing and ignore the rest like they don't exist. I guess we evolved to only care for our own, others be damned

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa arrested

๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

But Buhari was the best choice.
The maths is not mathing. cheesy

At all. E be like when we dey nursery/primary school and aunty tell us to divide 5 by 7, and we say " aunty e cannot go" grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Sowore dey
Moghalu sef dey
Fela Durotoye dey

I had to ask o. It was starting to look like the choice was between Atiku and Buhari.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Make I nor lie, Donjazet matter tire me coz I have a soft spot for the guy due to how he has campaigned for Obi and pushed the PVC sensitization.

But I'll admit that the buhari issue shocked me coz I can understand for 2015 but to still vote for the man in 2019..omo you fvck up anyhow.

Because now I wonder why Obi really?
We are in the same camp today and I'm good with that for now sha but too many bad decisions in the past.
You are lucky these things didn't come out anytime last year coz you'd have not had any voice at all.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
larride:

So if alternative in 2019 Atiku/Peter Obi is worse than Buhari administration, how did Peter Obi become the best thing after slice bread in 2022/2023?

Na wetin join spoil everything for me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

Tax havens are legal. I don't see how you compare a legally allowed strategy to heroin pushing which is criminal.

Let me reveal to you, if at all Tinubu wins, many politicians like Amaechi who came second in the primaries and waiting to sue his ass, disqualify him and render his presidential ambition useless

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Simon Ekpa arrested

๐Ÿ˜Š

Where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Simon Ekpa arrested

๐Ÿ˜Š

Good news cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Simon Ekpa arrested

๐Ÿ˜Š

grin

Good News!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ahh God I'll give 3 inches from the penis of every man in this forum for this gist to be real๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
larride:

Because a vice president is largely ineffective and inconsequential. From namadi sambo down to osinbajo we can see how ineffectual they've been at doing anything.

But now we have a credible alternative with a solid chance at the top seat. That makes all the difference.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

When it was Kanu who endorsed Ekpa as his Lieutenant

grin

..... he has moved on to Amaechi will sue Tinubu based on drug case and replace him as President after winning the case..LMFAO

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Good News!!!

Wait, is this real??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, larride(m), GloriousGbola, Amigoss and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.