Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,148 members, 7,877,273 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1614983 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (4932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Segedinho:

On this thread I believe it is herd mentality or maybe i want to be a yes sir(support all his view weda harmful or not)to this rich man cos I don't know what I might be missing from him as time flies
This is exactly it, reason i call some of them follow the bandwagon crew....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Amoto94:

It is annoying but sometimes you just have to fight back when pushed to the wall. I have been warning against it so that it wont resort to moments like this when all will be fair and square.

If u say so
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

Thank you so much 🙏

I've replied your mail. Good morning from the 7th hill doc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If u say so
There are lines we shouldn't cross in any discussion/situation once you decided to cross such lines whatever happens afterwards you should face the consequences.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Amoto94:

There are lines we shouldn't cross in any discussion/situation once you decided to cross such lines whatever happens afterwards you should face the consequences.

Alright
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
larride:

I've replied your mail. Good morning from the 7th hill doc

Bro I will reply as soon as I finish giving thanks here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Amoto94:

This was him taking a shot at Oasix dad sometime last year and he's acting riled up this time around.

It is all projection. The ones who make most noise about tribalism, nepotism and any other ism are always the greatest practioners of same.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
D way I dey see this thread.. be like na here 3rd world war go start undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:
APC said Obi is the most dangerous man in Nigerian politics , but it’s the same APC that fielded a same faith presidential ticket in a muti-religious society like Nigeria. Come on now.
Honestly, the fixation and criticism about a same faith ticket is another reason why the politics of this country is personally tiring to me. Why exactly is religion a factor? Tinubu is senile, frail and mentally weak and that is enough to make his candidacy unpleasant to me. WTF is this obsession with religion!?

Let's assume a Muslim-Christian combination was fielded and after winning, one of them converts, should the person be impeached?

IDGAF about PDP, APC or LP but all these bickering about religion, sharing policy of political offices should die.

Ethnicity and religion should stop taking the front seats in Nigeria's political space.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Honestly, the fixation and criticism about a same faith ticket is another reason why the politics of this country is personally tiring to me. Why exactly is religion a factor? Tinubu is senile, frail and mentally weak and that is enough to make his candidacy unpleasant to me. WTF is this obsession with religion!?

Let's assume a Muslim-Christian combination was fielded and after winning, one of them converts, should the person be impeached?

IDGAF about PDP, APC or LP but all these bickering about religion, sharing policy of political offices should die.

Ethnicity and religion should stop taking the front seats in Nigeria's political space.

You won't get it even if I explain it to u. Go to the north and see what religious crisis has done to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Triple threat. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wahala nor dey finish for this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (4932) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), airmark(m), Jodera and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.