Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,410 members, 7,894,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1676974 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (5006) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

Thank you so much.
You are welcome 🙏

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
The worst part is all this insult on top politicians who barely knows you exist .

Is not that you are benefiting one way or the other I will understand is just to massage your ego about which tribe is ruling who.

Meanwhile look at Tony elumelu sitting with tinubu he might not even like tinubu sef there bigger things to worry about over petty things.

Make una change o anything you are not benefiting from directly is not worth fighting for

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tataffo:

Senior man,I hail...
I commend d fact u were wise enough to blur the lil girl's face.....as I taught it was a random pics to pass a jibe..

Please just do d needful.... thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
..... SMH.

May the soul of every victim of that Train Accident rest in peace. Its terrible to lose someone, so terrible especially to untimely death.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
The worst part is all this insult on top politicians who barely knows you exist .

Is not that you are benefiting one way or the other I will understand is just to massage your ego about which tribe is ruling who.

Meanwhile look at Tony elumelu sitting with tinubu he might not even like tinubu sef there bigger things to worry about over petty things.

Make una change o anything you are not benefiting from directly is not worth fighting for

If Mr A wants to cancel Elumelu,how does that concerns Mr B..

Using this logic to gaslight any Obi supporter is pure stupidity

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
......and the thread is losing it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
.... finally, just a Reminder that the next Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces after Buhari is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Segedinho:

If Mr A wants to cancel Elumelu,how does that concerns Mr B..

Using this logic to gaslight any Obi supporter is pure stupidity
that's not the point ignore the write up I no dey support obi or tinubu I don't like politics the point is make both side stop to kill each other over these politicians ,they might even have one room they dine in.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please can someone remind me how did LP perform in uyo and Cross rivers?

There was a clown with his finger on the pulse (probably on his raggedy arse beard) who told us all LP would win both states in a landslide.

That the states were in the bag.

Please what became of the prediction of primate disstroy?

Did it fall flat like everything else that has come from him?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
that's not the point ignore the write up I no dey support obi or tinubu I don't like politics the point is make both side stop to kill each other over these politicians ,they might even have one room they dine in.

You misunderstood me.

People of a clan have come up with jibes and insha allah to scorn others and even claiming Obi was responsible for how d populace tends to think about who and who to cancel...

Sorry ..I taught u saw d bitter thread prior to d upload
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
OasisX:
......and the thread is losing it.
Like 💯...

It seems ..the thread was better b4 d election
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
GRV created an account on Nairaland to respond to questions from Nairalanders...you can check his answers to the questions posed to him...I think he'd be responding to more questions as the days go by.

https://www.nairaland.com/grvlagos/posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (5006) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), KingTom(m), Theflint1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.