Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,235 members, 7,925,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1784137 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) ... (5184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Well!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You won't get it even if I explain it to u. Go to the north and see what religious crisis has done to them.
I just want the country to leave this stage of Christian occupy this post, Muslim occupy the other post. We can't afford that kind of arrangement in an economically handicapped country like Nigeria because that method translates to elected leaders owing their ascendancy to their religion rather than their personal capacity.

Everything just tire me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Unfortunately some people will not die but end up permanently disabled from the incident. I just hope the Lagos state government have insurance policies to cater for their loss.

The videos I've seen from the scene of the incident are really terrible to say the least.
Yes they do, they call it Staff insurance death benefit. Beneficiaries get as much as ₦10m depending on the grade level and step of the deceased staff....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Its high time We advocated for boundaries in banters and trolls.

It's shallow, childish and irresponsible to go this way.........

It's shocking honestly!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Where does this man get his zen from? I need some of it.

Anyways when you dey handle mental patients in the real world, mental patients online are a walk in the park wink

The lion does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

Plus my E-War days are over. I also understand their anger and frustration. I can only commiserate with them and give thanks for myself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
larride i have replied.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this thread is messy na why I calm like puppy 😂 omo people dey wey ready to fight very dirty so if you no fit stand am better they one side
Baba...the thread don tint to one negative side where everyday na just cuss and stupid comments....

It just come worse...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Segedinho:

Baba...the thread don tint to one negative side where everyday na just cuss and stupid comments....

It just come worse...
the thread dey fear me oboy 😮 , involving people kids wow just speechless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Yes they do, they call it Staff insurance death benefit. Beneficiaries get as much as ₦10m depending on the grade level and step of the deceased staff....

I was referring to those who may get permanently disabled. A life insurance policy will not pay u if u get disabled, it will only pay ur family in the event of death.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

Bro I will reply as soon as I finish giving thanks here.

Lol, Kashamadupe

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I was referring to those who may get permanently disabled. A life insurance policy will not pay u if u get disabled, it will only pay ur family in the event of death.
Sadly no...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tataffo:
This videos in lasuth is horrific man,they're laid outside because not enough bed,they need blood donors too😭

Spreading beds outside for people who have just experienced a traumatic event so people can gather and watch them like a movie..💔💔

Are you serious?

Omo. This country is getting scarier day after day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Expert17:

Lol, Kashamadupe

grin

100%

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

I just want the country to leave this stage of Christian occupy this post, Muslim occupy the other post. We can't afford that kind of arrangement in an economically handicapped country like Nigeria because that method translates to elected leaders owing their ascendancy to their religion rather than their personal capacity.

Everything just tire me.

Unfortunately we are still at that stage. Even Lagos that is most cosmopolitan state in Nigeria still panders to that sentiment of Christian Governor/Muslim Deputy & vice versa. Normally Nigerians do not trust each other, A Christian will always be suspicious of actions of a government dominated by Muslims and vice versa. It's the same for tribal sentiments too.

That's why u will always see people complain of marginalization and once those cries are not listened to, sabotaging of the government kicks in. That's why smart people would always advice the government not to tip the balance of things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Where are those who complaining about posting others pics? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
I do ask myself, almost everyone is castigating these banters.. but these posts ends up getting lots of likes..

Who re those liking these banters? Are they ghosts?

Any person taking this thread serious is on a long thing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lmao... You guys sha.
Again if some of you meet in real life to fight, una nor go fit talk cough ooo😁.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) ... (5184) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.