Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601006 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

......and by the way, its not a new strategy to Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
which life humble pass the one wey Dem thief us for broad day light?

If you support a thief, what moral right do you have to police people and tell people what and not what to do or talk?

There are people that will tell me this and I'll listen to them.. but you in particular.. you don't have any moral right to advice any person in this thread or in real life because you have lost the moral right to do so.. so does any other bat 🦇 stard out there..

So all obidients are saints? There are the only one to advice someone because they have moral right standing right? Keep looking for excuses for your behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eazzii:
Your hypocrisy stinks. If seankafor dey your trolling gang, you for don develop partial blindness.

I still don't know what you are talking about. This will be my last response to you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Kenneth Okonkwo is done..............LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

..... but truth be told, Kenneth deserves to be respected. He severed ties with BAT for a Cause he so much believed in.

This Dude shouldn't be turned an Outcast by Obidients Movement, that's gonna be too hard for him to take!

May we never labour in vain.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

I still don't know what you are talking about. This will be my last response to you.
grin grin Lol. My niccur, you can't give what you don't have. grin grin grin
Abi who no know you for here? grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
So your president tinubu was a drug pusher embarassed

Let him legalize cocaine and Cannabis nau..

It will create jobs and diversify boys from doing yahoo.. yahoo is currently flooded and saturated..

Boys need to diversify into other illegal stuffs as their president is the commander in chief of drug, fraud and yahoo yahoo embarassed

I saw your post on quitting studies at the last minute citing flimsy excuse about cost, when you can obviously afford it.

I hope you go back and complete your studies. 10 years from now, when you want to go legit, you will need it. Take it from me who knows many ex-Yahoo boys in their late 30s and early 40s now doing legitimate careers

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Today gonna be so long.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

This is a very stupid take and if it is a joke is a very offensive one. Leave talk like this to some women. Men don't talk this way.
Sean is stupid normally.

He can't be more than 24.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Today gonna be so long.
Obi = Simple, effeminate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

........LMFAO! Abati shouldn't have done this nah.

BBC don carry am

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

..... but truth be told, Kenneth deserves to be respected. He severed ties with BAT for a Cause he so much believed in.

This Dude shouldn't be turned an Outcast by Obidients Movement, that's gonna be too hard for him to take!

May we never labour in vain.

Kenneth go cry well today. Them go drag him life tire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

BBC don carry am

grin

O parí. Kenneth Okonkwo should better quickly come out to claim his Account is hacked.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bimffo:

But are we going to say about Kenneth Okonkwo's statement this morning? grin

I strongly felt that audio was a form of propaganda yesterday.

I was waiting for Oyedepo to lay curses on those responsible today.

But this morning, that blunder happened.

Okonkwo may be stüpid or compromised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

I don't see how the space could be regulated efficiently. Laws are too static to keep up with the dynamic nature of such technology. You can't stop progress.

I saw that Elon Musk and Pinterest boss signed petition to halt AI. They just want to halt it so their companies can catch-up before Microsoft and Google take over the market. You can bet they are doing their own AI to catch-up. Musk is particularly pissed that Bill Gates placed $1bln short on Tesla and will do anything to demarket his business moves
True. I wonder how breakthroughs in AI will impact the world. Big changes are coming.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
larride:

Kenneth go cry well today. Them go drag him life tire.

grin

I pity him though. His Situation right now in the hands of Obidients is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

Okonkwo may be stüpid or compromised

Okonkwo is stupid. He might also be compromised.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
obainojazz:
I don’t even read 80% of stuffs here… I skip to last two pages to catch up and tackle what’s on ground especially when Oasix post correct Soludo news 🤣🤣

I hope people wise up and don’t see any politician as gods…. They are always self interest first and others second… Only few people in the world have this genuine desire to lead its people to greatness.

What’s the giant thing that these politicians did in their states that they’ll suddenly fix Nigeria… We just hoping to be better than where Buhari left us as nothing much can be done.

Quoted for the truth
The whole truth and nothing but the truth

I think the Hennessey you took from.the club agrees with your system

Doc do you think he should be on Hennessey drip
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

Okonkwo is stupid. He might also be compromised.

I only know of one Okonkwo whose Obi was destroyed and sent on 7 year exile from Umuofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1642454386755489793?t=CzW3J6NUSmeIx_3v4fS_TA&s=19

Una Don buy market for attaching Oyedepo with that nonsense

But daddy is not denying that the conversation took place, he is instead saying he speaks to every party

He may be confirming the audio by not issuing categorical denial

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Their Media Team is slow.... chei. Why are they still dragging legs?! Come up with a rebuttal. Sacrifice Okonkwo if that's the only way out of this penkelemesi.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

You know obaino's advice applies to Obidients too, ba? grin
It applies to every one, but then, Obidients wants a change. Apc trolls here wants to remain under the status qou perpetuating their sufferings.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

But daddy is not denying that the conversation took place, he is instead saying he speaks to every party

He may be confirming the audio by not issuing categorical denial

grin

Exactly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1642454386755489793?t=CzW3J6NUSmeIx_3v4fS_TA&s=19

Una Don buy market for attaching Oyedepo with that nonsense

Oyedepo didn't endorse any candidate like some pastor did. No one should drag him into this please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

I only know of one Okonkwo whose Obi was destroyed and sent on 7 year exile from Umuofia

Lol. That Okonkwo had Obierika to give him good advice. This Okonkwo is rudderless.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

This is a very stupid take and if it is a joke is a very offensive one. Leave talk like this to some women. Men don't talk this way.
This comment is actually very stupid.

So its nice to cheer up and celebrate ballot snatching agberos, wikes evil tactic of bullying, killing just to win election for tinubu, plus inecs shameless compromise...but its bad to tackle those that are suffering and defending their oppressors.

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Quoted for the truth
The whole truth and nothing but the truth

I think the Hennessey you took from.the club agrees with your system

Doc do you think he should be on Hennessey drip

Surely. Obaino doesn’t drink alcohol. Alcohol drinks him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

....... Ellu P 75! Obi 76! Obi Nwanem 77! Kekerenke 78!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
My brother this renovation na Michelangelo standard grin
larride:
Wetin Kenneth do true true no good.

See as our Otem loving brother Dey do renovation work since morning. 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, nihilistjnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.