Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1629265 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (4951) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

Okonkwo didn't hang himself for killing Ikemefuna but for killing a Govt official

He hung himself in the bush behind his Obi. This Okonkwo seems to be doing the same

True that bro. True that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

He don come back to his sense..... LMFAO!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emaprince:
Whoever created that audio no really perfect it.

Obi voted in Agulu. Not in Onitsha as was heard in the audio.

Immediately the pastor picked, instead of "hello"..na "praise the Lord" we hear. In other words, your first instinct as a man of God is to shout praise the Lord not minding the situation.

He added too much needless salt with all the yes daddy yes daddy..to make it extremely funny.

But that is in keeping with Obi's modus operandi, or have you forgotten his countless exaggerated/inaccurate statements. In the words of the great philosopher Baddo Sneh, "aseju ni olorun o fe".

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
when it comes to my academic here in the country.. the story is a long one.. even when I was in 100 level, my mind wasn't really init..

Call it parental coercion or whatever.. I had to go to school because my parents was footing the bills and I had no option..

I started handling my academic bills in my finals.. I know how much I spent before I decided to call it a halt.. I was not really feeling the system.. the only take away is the environmental exposure and street wise.. academically, I can boldly say I didn't gain anything.. it was all a hoax to me..

Now to my finals, calculating the shits I had and what I have to pay to graduate.. I ditched it and I'll do it over and over again..

My course adviser called me yesterday and was telling me how my exams will be starting and if I was around to come and complete it.. I told him I still stand by my words that I wont be returning to those anytime soon..

I even told him am okay with testimonials that I attended university.. if need be, I'll get signatures and attestation from him, my hod and other dignitaries in my department to attest am there student.. that alone is enough for me if by when I need it, I couldn't manuever my way the best possible way..

I told him to leave my record as it is.. because he was talking something like deferring my admission bla bla bla.. leave it as it is.. don't defer anything..

There's no point spending my hard earned money where my mouth isn't..

I understand the plan for ur course adviser is coming from . He probably believes u will come back for the degree in the future and that’s why he advised that u defer the semester/session .

In my school if u don’t defer and didn’t take exams for 2 sessions , u will get kicked out through expulsion cos they will record 0.00 CGPA for those two sessions and no matter what ur current standing is, that 0.00 CGPA in two straight sessions will send u straight to expulsion list .

So if u’ve made up ur mind on not going back, inu can ignore his advise on deferment . But if u still need certificate of attendance , u gats defer with the hope of going back later to cool moments whatever remains
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
The Obi we know

This is where the psych patient got his inspiration to call Ngige a Yoruba bastaaard came from

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Anambra for Catholics

Obis bigotry no be today e start

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Breaking: Leicester City has sacked Brendan Rodgers with immediate effect.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Atleast they believe 5 people can push a train.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

This Dude is a personal media Aide to Peter Obi. Apparently the Audio is real but doctored according to him.

They should release the undoctored version asap.

Valentine isn't a media Aide. That's his number 2 man and defacto chief of staff.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

He don come back to his sense..... LMFAO!
Kenneth Okonkwo said the truth but was vilified.

Is LP built on lies and deception?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

You didn’t bother listening to it but you know they don't even try to make it real. How did you know bruh?!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Valentine isn't a media Aide. That's his number 2 man and defacto chief of staff.

grin

.... yet some Buddies that never ever have contact with Obi keep saying its fake!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Kenneth Okonkwo said the truth but was vilified.

Is LP built on lies and deception?

cool

💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
cool

Legend of the Truth.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.... yet some Buddies that never ever have contact with Obi keep saying its fake!

This is the link to Val's Facebook Post btw for those who want to check.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02u3arDSS4Vr688sDmd5wkfnJwSs2m4xREdmgyjH5PSkk3soZDKLY5WeyZ3HL4tGmPl&id=100001629634204

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

This is the link to Val's Facebook Post btw for those who want to check.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02u3arDSS4Vr688sDmd5wkfnJwSs2m4xREdmgyjH5PSkk3soZDKLY5WeyZ3HL4tGmPl&id=100001629634204

grin

..... they should go and cuss hell out of him. Obi hasn't made a tweet since yesterday, very unusual.

Man couldn't wish Anthony Joshua too cos his TL eh. LOL

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Smear campaign? We are showing Obi for who he has always been and will not change. A religious and tribal bigot

So who is Obi fighting his religious war against? Who are his opponent in his war
I am happy you are against bigotry. That's OK for now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Found fake by who?

Don't even try that rubbish here. grin grin grin
Even if he had to make that conversation it cannot be through phone calls. I wonder how intelligent people can allow ignoramuses ride on them.

Let me ask you, were the APC bishops real?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
My President cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Spy360:

Even if he had to make that conversation it cannot be through phone calls. I wonder how intelligent people can allow ignoramuses ride on them.

Bros you're talking absolute rubbish right now.

Look at the screenshot below again. Look at what's highlighted in red

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Spy360:

I am happy you are against bigotry. That's OK for now.

Every well meaning Nigerian should be against politicians who declare religious war when it looks like they are losing elections just like he declared on Non Catholics

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Spy360:

Obi spokesman Ken, is he intelligent or an ignoramus?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Do you believe the audio is real?

I want to commit you to a statement. Foolishness is better on written record.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Every well meaning Nigerian should be against politicians who declare religious war when it looks like they are losing elections just like he declared on Non Catholics
Clap for yourself.

That's nice coming from you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Obi spokesman Ken, is he intelligent or an ignoramus?
Whoever thinks such a conversation on phone is real is an ignoramus. Feel free to compile all the names.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Spy360:

Do you believe the audio is real?

I want to commit you to a statement. Foolishness is better on written record.

grin

Do you believe both Kenneth Okonkwo and Valentine are stupid to admit its real?! Kindly confirm their foolishness first.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
President and First Lady cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
cool

Hausa subtitled version is OUT...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/KawuGarba/status/1642519361767239680?t=t6vxl3WfPmZFZ5EG-U6GIA&s=19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (4951) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Amoto94(m), yokiti, Theflint1(m), GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.