Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1629265 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (4951) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emaprince:
This comment is actually very stupid.

So its nice to cheer up and celebrate ballot snatching agberos, wikes evil tactic of bullying, killing just to win election for tinubu, plus inecs shameless compromise...but its bad to tackle those that are suffering and defending their oppressors.

Get sense.

Please get sense. Who celebrated agberos, killings here? Mention names?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

What did Oyedepo say in the audio?
that he believed they're fighting a religious war with Apc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

I only know of one Okonkwo whose Obi was destroyed and sent on 7 year exile from Umuofia

He hung himself and died after killing a loved one grin

Kenneth following the same playbook.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
larride:
So Kenneth Okonkwo the spokesperson for Peter Obi has come out to say the recording is real and tried to spin the narrative.

I wonder how Nezzj..nr will feel like this. 😔

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642315141009006595?s=46
Julius Berger things on overdrive đŸ˜Ș
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

Surely. Obaino doesn’t drink alcohol. Alcohol drinks him.
You might be right cos after my third glass grin

We were on V.I.P, so I had enough time to post on Nairaland
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
When you look at his page with the first tweet validating the audio, this view looks nasty af...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
BlaqFaze:
that he believed they're fighting a religious war with Apc

If he said that, then I believe he is wrong here.

Obi..... This is a religious war.

Oyedepo.... I believe that, I believe that.

But i love him regardless.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Wike don overdeal with AIT.... LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:
When you look at his page with the first tweet validating the audio, this view looks nasty af...

grin

My áșžÌ€gbọ́n said, he is not chief spokesperson, jez ordinary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

I saw your post on quitting studies at the last minute citing flimsy excuse about cost, when you can obviously afford it.

I hope you go back and complete your studies. 10 years from now, when you want to go legit, you will need it. Take it from me who knows many ex-Yahoo boys in their late 30s and early 40s now doing legitimate careers

Seankafor pls adhere to this

It will be very useful in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
obainojazz:
You might be right cos after my third glass grin

We were on V.I.P, so I had enough time to post on Nairaland

The young lady who helped you back home is she staying back?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Or both. No self respecting political spokesperson will admit anything negative about their party. If all fails zip your pie hole not starting gushing out like a collapsed dam.

Ibime:

Okonkwo may be stĂŒpid or compromised
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Archtype(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi versus Oyedepo: Too bad!

By Valentine Obienyem

I heard they set up a Committee made up of some people from National Communications Commission, headed by our prodigal brother from Nnewi. They are reviewing all calls Obi made in the last three years, and especially now to see if he mentioned Interim Government or anything that will make them prosecute him for treason when and if they take over.

Till now, they are yet to see any. The badly doctored conservation with Bishop Oyedepo released by our Nnewi prodigal brother is the much they have discovered so far.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

I saw your post on quitting studies at the last minute citing flimsy excuse about cost, when you can obviously afford it.

I hope you go back and complete your studies. 10 years from now, when you want to go legit, you will need it. Take it from me who knows many ex-Yahoo boys in their late 30s and early 40s now doing legitimate careers
thanks for this.... I actually plan to restudy and start afresh school education..

If need be for my halted studies, I'll complete it..

But for now, I have to focus more on my other career projects..

It'd take me 2 years to clear my carry overs and also I'll be spending lots of money on school fees and other shits..

They re not my priority for now..

I'm here carrying more than my weight.... I decided to set my priorities straight and that certificate for now isn't one of them..

Thanks again for your concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Archtype:
Obi versus Oyedepo: Too bad!

By Valentine Obienyem

I heard they set up a Committee made up of some people from National Communications Commission, headed by our prodigal brother from Nnewi. They are reviewing all calls Obi made in the last three years, and especially now to see if he mentioned Interim Government or anything that will make them prosecute him for treason when and if they take over.

Till now, they are yet to see any. The badly doctored conservation with Bishop Oyedepo released by our Nnewi prodigal brother is the much they have discovered so far.

grin

Sauce?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

Sounds fake to me, although the sentiment expressed is true. Every politician will try to maximise their religious base.

The way the audio went straight to business sounds contrived. Expecting a lot more of this with AI, and knowing Nigeriana who share anything they see on WhatsApp without vetting, our polity will soon be overtaken with fake news, more than it already is.

Whoever created that audio no really perfect it.

Obi voted in Agulu. Not in Onitsha as was heard in the audio.

Immediately the pastor picked, instead of "hello"..na "praise the Lord" we hear. In other words, your first instinct as a man of God is to shout praise the Lord not minding the situation.

He added too much needless salt with all the yes daddy yes daddy..to make it extremely funny.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

But daddy is not denying that the conversation took place, he is instead saying he speaks to every party

He may be confirming the audio by not issuing categorical denial
the audio is obviously real.

Question we should be asking is how gazette got the audio now.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

I repeat, may we never obediently labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
This country dey stress me.

Haba na.. 1.2b per truck?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

EL OH EL

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol. That Okonkwo had Obierika to give him good advice. This Okonkwo is rudderless.

This Okonkwo acting more like Nwoye Okonkwo the efulefu who joined the missionaries
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:
The audio is fake. It sounds real but there's a particular sound that played throughout the call (starting immediately at the beginning of the audio).

That sound gave it away as fake and synthetic.
Oyedepo just confirmed its authenticity. Are we ever going to believe any bad thing about Obi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
thanks for this.... I actually plan to restudy and start afresh school education..

If need be for my halted studies, I'll complete it..

But for now, I have to focus more on my other career projects..

It'd take me 2 years to clear my carry overs and also I'll be spending lots of money on school fees and other shits..

They re not my priority for now..

I'm here carrying more than my weight.... I decided to set my priorities straight and that certificate for now isn't one of them..

Thanks again for your concern

If u are actually serious about relocating abroad , I will suggest u focus on the relocation and forget ur current academic pursuant in naija .

Going by what u’ve described above, when u are done with clearing ur carryovers and sorting lecturers u might still not come out with anything above third class which itself is not a good class of degree in naija ( U don’t need to look far to confirm this , just look at how Peter Obi’s alleged third class degree had subjected him to ridicule in the run-off to the elections ).

When u eventually relocate abroad, enroll for an academic programme over there and be more serious with it this time around . In less than 4 years u will have ur degree which u can always bank on later in the future for corporate jobs and even future political aspirations .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

He hung himself and died after killing a loved one grin

Kenneth following the same playbook.

Okonkwo didn't hang himself for killing Ikemefuna but for killing a Govt official

He hung himself in the bush behind his Obi. This Okonkwo seems to be doing the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo sha grin Steven Gerrard level of mess ups
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Oyedepo just confirmed its authenticity. Are we ever going to believe any bad thing about Obi?
Source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
This country dey stress me.

Haba na.. 1.2b per truck?

One of the state governments in Nigeria bought fire trucks in 2021 and the documents passed my table back then; based on the exchange rates then and now I can categorically state that these figures being quoted are overly inflated .

The thing about these kind of government acquisitions is that the government does not contact the manufacturer directly to buy and arrange for shipment themselves . Rather, the government will contract a company here in Nigeria who will have websites and all displaying those trucks. These contractors having won the bid to purchase the trucks on behalf of government send over inflated invoice for the trucks and shipment/clearance at the ports .

It’s the over inflated figures that the government will always claim they procured the truck but in actual fact different people in government at different levels get a cut from the over inflated figures . It’s always laughable when i remember how Buhari was voted for on the premise that he will fight corruption ; even corrupt people believed that at some point grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who's your zaddy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

This Dude is a personal media Aide to Peter Obi. Apparently the Audio is real but doctored according to him.

They should release the undoctored version asap.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
E don tay small wey we see Obi for church program abi he don backslide
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
E don tay small wey we see Obi for church program abi he don backslide

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If u are actually serious about relocating abroad , I will suggest u focus on the relocation and forget ur current academic pursuant in naija .

Going by what u’ve described above, when u are done with clearing ur carryovers and sorting lecturers u might still not come out with anything above third class which itself is not a good class of degree in naija ( U don’t need to look far to confirm this , just look at how Peter Obi’s alleged third class degree had subjected him to ridicule in the run-off to the elections ).

When u eventually relocate abroad, enroll for an academic programme over there and be more serious with it this time around . In less than 4 years u will have ur degree which u can always bank on later in the future for corporate jobs and even future political aspirations .
when it comes to my academic here in the country.. the story is a long one.. even when I was in 100 level, my mind wasn't really init..

Call it parental coercion or whatever.. I had to go to school because my parents was footing the bills and I had no option..

I started handling my academic bills in my finals.. I know how much I spent before I decided to call it a halt.. I was not really feeling the system.. the only take away is the environmental exposure and street wise.. academically, I can boldly say I didn't gain anything.. it was all a hoax to me..

Now to my finals, calculating the shits I had and what I have to pay to graduate.. I ditched it and I'll do it over and over again..

My course adviser called me yesterday and was telling me how my exams will be starting and if I was around to come and complete it.. I told him I still stand by my words that I wont be returning to those anytime soon..

I even told him am okay with testimonials that I attended university.. if need be, I'll get signatures and attestation from him, my hod and other dignitaries in my department to attest am there student.. that alone is enough for me if by when I need it, I couldn't manuever my way the best possible way..

I told him to leave my record as it is.. because he was talking something like deferring my admission bla bla bla.. leave it as it is.. don't defer anything..

There's no point spending my hard earned money where my mouth isn't..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (4951) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Amoto94(m), yokiti, Theflint1(m), GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.