Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652886 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Abia State University, Uturu.

So why una dey pay reach 1 million for something?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2023
https://twitter.com/FATHERMYSTERY/status/1644360055645503491?t=x-PjhY61Sr3j-FbpLNuc-g&s=19

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo Unlimited22 wetin be this.

E be like say that 1million I talk sef small oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Because wetin be this??

See house officer work schedule๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So why una dey pay reach 1 million for something?
Add acceptance, accreditation, development, school fees, faculty dues, hostel fees, departmental dues and other small small anciliary fees to register in year 1 and you're approaching 1m naira

This is to say nothing of cost of living and books and uniforms

It reduces subsequently because some of those are one time payments but it is still in the ballpark of 200-300k going forward.
I no even call all them lab and dissection fees.

How much does the average household in Nigeria earn?

This
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Because wetin be this??

And they want someone to do this for 5 years because If not 'millions will die'

I dey tell people say no be just pay be the problem but they won't agree. Pay is not even the major issue. The stress involved in japa is so much that most of us would've stayed back if the system get head. If we had basics nailed down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Because wetin be this??

I guess this is what FG is wanting to solve...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Add acceptance, accreditation, development, school fees, faculty dues, hostel fees, departmental dues and other small small anciliary fees to register in year 1 and you're approaching 1m naira

It reduces subsequently because some of those are one time payments but it is still in the ballpark of 200-300k going forward.

This
Boss.... yours is a state university

FG didn't put that fee there, your state did

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:

By doing what?
Okay what would you advise the FG to do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

This

Lmaooooo.. I don die.
This is practically what some of us paid as private uni school fees then
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

And they want someone to do this for 5 years because If not 'millions will die'

I dey tell people say no be just pay be the problem but they won't agree. Pay is not even the major issue. The stress involved in japa is so much that most of us would've stayed back if the system get head. If we had basics nailed down.

Wait.. So people dey legit work for 10 days straight without proper rests?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
God abeg oooo

Meanwhile we dey run 40hrs infact by the time it gets to 50hrs people Don dey shout ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

People dey clock in 140+ hours weekly... Weekly!!
140 Hours!!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Wait.. So people dey legit work for 10 days straight without proper rests?
Lol
We're just 4 Optometrists in our unit and one of them is our hear of unit, which means he's automatically secomd on call and we have learned the hard way not to call him when we have a case. The other is a pregnant woman who's also carrying a toddler.

Me and my Oga dey do 15 days straight call and we dey still work the next day.

There was one week that I was leaving the hospital by 1am daily and still going to work the next day. I spent the last governorship election day in the hospital from 9 to 11pm.

Bros, we don see things. And my schedule is even light because of the kinds of patients I see. The MBBS guys are seeing actual shege. Them dey even sleep for hospital. I've not had to, thus far.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

By doing what?
Okay what would you advise the FG to do
they should increase salary and make necessary equipments available

Then that 5 years stuff is reasonable because like Izzuo has said... even you meet their demands for 1m as starting salary, they'll still move abroad...

Cuban does this, don't be surprise when more developing countries adopt this model
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Yes. By enslaving others.

Me, I won't fault the intention behind it, but if you actually want to solve a problem, at least engage those who are most affected before you begin to act.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol
We're just 4 Optometrists in our unit and one of them is our hear of unit, which means he's automatically secomd on call and we have learned the hard way not to call him when we have a case. The other is a pregnant woman who's also carrying a toddler.

There was one week that I was leaving the hospital by 1am daily and still going to work the next day. I spent the last governorship election day in the hospital from 9 to 11pm.

Bros, we don see things. And my schedule is even light because of the kinds of patients I see. The MBBS guys are seeing actual shege. Them dey even sleep for hospital. I've not had to, thus far.
what of MLS guys
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol

What a ghetto. Na to run away.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
they should increase salary and make necessary equipments available

Then that 5 years stuff is reasonable because like Izzuo has said... even you meet their demands for 1m as starting salary, they'll still move abroad...

Cuban does this, don't be surprise when more developing countries adopt this model
Lol and what has been the outcome? The same Cuba where doctors are driving taxis because it is more lucrative?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Me, I won't fault the intention behind it, but if you actually want to solve a problem, at least engage those who are most affected before you begin to act.

True.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
what of MLS guys
For here na doctors, dentists and Optometrists dey do call.

Nurses, pharmacists and lab guys dey run shift so theirs is more predictable.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol and what has been the outcome? The same Cuba where doctors are driving taxis because it is more lucrative?
Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2023
larride:

What a ghetto. Na to run away.
I wonder why someone would think I am opposing this bill because it's coming from a government I don't like.

Even if na my papa propose am we will have strong words at home.

Na working conditions be the major issue not even remuneration. No instruments, hospitals don't employ enough because they're underfunded, and poor incentives especially to stay in rural areas.

But no, the same arguments are being repeated up and down when we have been shouting this for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol...sha make dem nor enslave me when e reach my turn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Half of the matches wey I don watch since December na from inside Doctors Lounge.

I will be on call and give the nurses my number to call me in case anything happens and I'll go to call room to watch ball. I Sabi how many interruptions I don get ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Omo make we leave story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol...sha make dem nor enslave me when e reach my turn
Wait......you're a health worker and you're in support of this bill?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Wait......you're a health worker and you're in support of this bill?
MLS student

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
MLS student
Ah.

My dear respected elder brother, you will do internship.

Your eyes will open from there. Because e be like the complaint never reach you.

When reagent no dey or light no dey to turn on autoclave or centrifuge to carry out test for patient we need emergency result you go know how far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
God abeg oooo

Meanwhile we dey run 40hrs infact by the time it gets to 50hrs people Don dey shout ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

People dey clock in 140+ hours weekly... Weekly!!
140 Hours!!!!
Imagine doing this for five years before you get a license.

You think you won't quit? That is if you don't develop a serious ailment or even die...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Ah.

My dear respected elder brother, you will do internship.

Your eyes will open from there. Because e be like the complaint never reach you.

When reagent no dey or light no dey to turn on autoclave or centrifuge to carry out test for patient we need emergency result you go know how far.
wahala
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Omo eeh, I no say no work dey easy

But me personally no fit work under some kind working conditions..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
MLS student

Lmaoooooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2023
80 children have just been kidnapped in Tsafe LGA.

LOL.

I remember my journey from Port Harcourt to Gusau by road to look for a job. I legit had to lie to yard people that I was going to Keffi so as not to kill my mother with Hypertension before I even got there.
When our vehicle spoiled just outside Gusau, we had to push it until we got to a settlement. Almost 1km we pushed this bus until we saw human beings again.

Tsafe is on the way to Gusau btw, and it is where Zamfara NYSC camp is located. Now Zamfara corps members are camping In schools in Gusau because of insecurity.

But people who are only typing on keyboards are the fascists and headless mobs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Pique cheated on shakira with Clara,Clara cheated on pique with apari ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t see any hope for footballers entering heaven

https://www.nairaland.com/7645126/guardiola-allegedly-affair-piques-girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Coolsat(m), reccy(m), yokiti, OasisX and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.