Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1651480 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (4974) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooooo
And look at what he was typing since. E think say e dey safe.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2023
sod09:
Pique cheated on shakira with Clara,Clara cheated on pique with apari ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t see any hope for footballers entering heaven

https://www.nairaland.com/7645126/guardiola-allegedly-affair-piques-girlfriend
tiki taka stuffs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:
80 children have just been kidnapped in Tsafe LGA.

LOL.

I remember my journey from Port Harcourt to Gusau by road to look for a job. I legit had to lie to yard people that I was going to Keffi so as not to kill my mother with Hypertension before I even got there.
When our vehicle spoiled just outside Gusau, we had to push it until we got to a settlement. Almost 1km we pushed this bus until we saw human beings again.

Tsafe is on the way to Gusau btw, and it is where Zamfara NYSC camp is located. Now Zamfara corps members are camping In schools in Gusau because of insecurity.

But people who are only typing on keyboards are the fascists and headless mobs.

Lmao.. Na the Internet power dey help us check these guys ooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

And look at what he was typing since. E think say e dey safe.

Lmao experience is the best teacher.
He's not far off again.. Give am a few years.
Hopefully he remains in naija to practice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

Imagine doing this for five years before you get a license.

You think you won't quit? That is if you don't develop a serious ailment or even die...
Na love for humans make some of una dey study medicine abi na societal pressure abi na jazz๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:
80 children have just been kidnapped in Tsafe LGA.

LOL.

I remember my journey from Port Harcourt to Gusau by road to look for a job. I legit had to lie to yard people that I was going to Keffi so as not to kill my mother with Hypertension before I even got there.
When our vehicle spoiled just outside Gusau, we had to push it until we got to a settlement. Almost 1km we pushed this bus until we saw human beings again.

Tsafe is on the way to Gusau btw, and it is where Zamfara NYSC camp is located. Now Zamfara corps members are camping In schools in Gusau because of insecurity.

But people who are only typing on keyboards are the fascists and headless mobs.

Which message are you trying to pass with this post? Because I don't get it.

Are kidnappers associated with any political party?

These are criminals and they should be treated as such.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao experience is the best teacher.
He's not far off again.. Give am a few years.
Hopefully he remains in naija to practice
Hopefully
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2023
monerozi5590:

iMessage chief.....iMessage

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2023
monerozi5590:

shut up, when tinubu stole people's mandate, did you criticize and request he should be treated as thief?

Do you think you have the moral right to tell kidnappers not to do their thing?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Generally the working condition of most public organizations is poor at best and bad at worse, even when funds are provided to cater for some of the things needed to improve the condition the ogas at the top will corner them and push the blame to "govt". Sometimes for something as little as A4 paper will be scarce to come by in some organizations whereas the ogas are feeding fat, I'm not absolving the govt (elected officials) of any blame but those in various public organizations are the cause of poor working condition
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

iMessage chief.....iMessage

The man Soyinka has condemned insecurity/ killings and kidnapping in Nigeria. All over the region he has condemned it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Hopefully

After 5yrs ba?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Look at what the country has become.

I see that the people on this thread defending this useless bill are virtually the supporters of this evil government.

So now its about political party support no matter whose ox is gored.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Nah FFK's history is awesome.

This man is for everyone and none.. Na him really be buhari protรฉgรฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What da hell.

Is this real?

So the man was wining and dining with Ipob..and he is one of APCs loudest mouth.

Well, El rufai switched from calling tinubu out as a fraud and drug lord to being his close associate.

APC is filled with snakes.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Emaprince:

I see that the people on this thread defending this useless bill are virtually the supporters of this evil government.

Larride called it out..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2023
The whole world ๐ŸŒ must know that the mandate thief is a drug baron

https://twitter.com/ifeanyi___/status/1644429009206513664?t=Co6Kmjz-0-Kdv35SLBNxfQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Look at what is been called subsidized..

The day I visited my school ๐Ÿซ hostel

I almost purged and I had to turn back halfway

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2023
Emaprince:
What da hell.

Is this real?

So the man was wining and dining with Ipob..and he is one of APCs loudest mouth.

Well, El rufai switched from calling tinubu out as a fraud and drug lord to being his close associate.

APC is filled with snakes.

Lmao what people forget was as at 2018 it wasn't a crime to talk about IPOB... Even earlier
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Emaprince:

I do not support APC and yes, i want the bill to happen.

Maybe it is games for some, but the probability of me living long depends on that bill.

The chances of my baby surviving is low if there is no paediatrician in the hospital

The chances of a patient surviving is low if there are no doctors.

If you think the lawmakers are passing the bill because they are selfish, then you just want to win the argument. Every lawmaker that voted for that bill can easily jump on a flight abroad to treat Staphylococcus.

I am looking at it from the lenses of a man who cannot afford medical tourism abroad. My chances of living longer is depleting if more doctors are leaving.

Call me ignorant or selfish; and I'll own it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2023
izzou:

I do not support APC and yes, i want the bill to happen.

Maybe it is games for some, but the probability of me living long depends on that bill.

The chances of my baby surviving is low if there is no paediatrician in the hospital

The chances of a patient surviving is low if there are no doctors.

If you think the lawmakers are passing the bill because they are selfish, then you just want to win the argument. Every lawmaker that voted for that bill can easily jump on a flight abroad to treat Staphylococcus.

I am looking at it from the lenses of a man who cannot afford medical tourism abroad. My chances of living longer is depleting if more doctors are leaving.

Call me ignorant or selfish; and I'll own it.
And the only way to keep a pediatrician in the hospital is by modern slavery.

Lol. Okay

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2023
Make the doctors sacrifice their lives for you now so you can live forever. Forever young

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2023
seankafor:
Look at what is been called subsidized..

The day I visited my school ๐Ÿซ hostel

I almost purged and I had to turn back halfway

This is likely Alvan Hostel in UNN

I know this because I stayed there when I went to write POST UME even while admitted. God. Even to baff na problem.

I had to leave Nsukka for Okigwe that evening because I couldn't stay another day in that place.

Omo. Subsidy indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2023
A001:
Make the doctors sacrifice their lives for you now so you can live forever. Forever young
That's in essence what he's saying.

I should work 120+ hours weekly every week for 5 years without equipment and with terrible pay so that you and your family can live.

Because I don't have family now, or me I'm not supposed to live long.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

And the only way to keep a pediatrician in the hospital is by modern slavery.

Lol. Okay

You want to leave because you want a better pay and working conditions.

You do not care if millions die because of your decision.

All i see is two people putting their interests first.

No vex, sir

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Larride called it out..

Some people are blind.

Maybe iz.zou that supported the bill is an APC man or even itsrm.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2023
Unlimited22:

That's in essence what he's saying.

I should work 120+ hours weekly every week for 5 years so that you and your family can live.
Abi o, make the doctors wey go die die or make those ones wey go develop health issues fall sick due to stress and heavy workloads so him and his family go live long.

Lols

The bill na modern slavery bill. The way out of the brain drain quagmire in the health sector is to address the major reasons why doctors are leaving the country in droves in the first place.

That bill will only complicate things and make them worse.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2023
izzou:

You want to leave because you want a better pay and working conditions.

You do not care if millions die because of your decision.

All i see is two people putting their interests first.

No vex, sir
I do not care if millions die, and I am a health worker.
I do not care that millions die, yet I still chose to practice in this hell even while I could've stayed at home with my degree.
I do not care that millions die, yet I spend entire days in hospital with no equipment taking care of these people.
I do not care that millions die, yet I and my colleagues contribute money to pay for indigent patients so that they can live or see.
I do not care that patients die, yet every December I'm in one outreach or another bringing eye Care to people who otherwise won't have access.

I really no blame people like una.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2023
larride:

Some people are blind.

Lol you called it out early na

Calm down ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2023
A001:

Abi o, make the doctors wey go die die or make those ones wey go develop health issues fall sick due to stress and heavy workloads so him and his family go live long.

Lols

The bill na modern slavery bill. The way out of the brain drain quagmire in the health sector is to address the major reasons why doctors are leaving the country in droves in the first place.

That bill will only complicate things and make them worse.
All of us will kuku become tech Bros and crypto traders.
Late Prof. Chinแปฅa Achebe was sent to school to study medicine after making excellent grades throughout life including the best common entrance result in his region before going to secondary school and he came out with a degree in English and Religious Studies.

To switch course no go hard. To pivot away from clinical practice no go hard either.

Since instead of addressing the root of a problem we want to keep dancing around it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2023
The way out of the brain drain quagmire in the health sector is to address the major reasons why doctors are leaving the country in droves in the first place.

Address it how??
We have been on addressing subsidy since 2012

Should we ask ASUU how they have been addressing their issues since?

The same people posting child death rates and mortality rates are the same people supporting doctors to japa in droves.

Pick a side

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2023
Lol.

As per Jesus Christ wey I be. I should carry the sins of the world on my shoulders so izzou and his family can have eternal life.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2023
larride:

Some people are blind.

What else is new? If you don't support Obi, you must have corn in your pocket. If you support the bill, you must be an APC apologist.

We must all think the same way and support the same cause like headless chickens

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (4974) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), Ellexy, fyinka47(m), GloriousGbola, OasisX and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.