Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,047 members, 7,987,719 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1988273 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (5491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:39pm On May 19, 2023
Spy360:

Pandora report only exposed the worth of Peter Obi. It's more like that Obi is richer than we thought. There's no criminality involved. I wonder how APC people cannot fact find before spreading useless propaganda. You think that if Pandora was a criminal report, Festus Keyamo (or any Agbadoist) would not have gone to court like he did against Atiku?

Maybe you should go and read it again.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Same Peter Obi that presented himself to the Tax office in Anambra in 2019 with receipts showing that he has paid over 1 billion in tax to Nigeria in the 20 years prior. How much tax does BAT pay to the Nigerian government? The money he brought to his house in a bullion van, how much tax did he pay from it?

When will BAT declare his assets?

Donjazet already accepted that he is into tax fraud. Don't force it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2023
larride:

Lol. Just leave Prosper alone Abeg.

Alone keh?
Wetin concern me.
People dey complain say the previous bridge has taken nothing less than 15months and it still has not been fixed.
Now another bridge has been damaged probably due to overuse because look at that thing and tell me how that damage was caused by miscreants.

Now na only 3mb remain.
When you don't have an efficient government, the people suffer.
Because explain how its taking FG more than a year to fix a section of a bridge that is not up to 1km if I'm not mistaken.

Nor be me dey go island sef from mainland so e nor go touch me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2023
airmark:

Tax evasion is called a tax fraud everywhere. Your Obi soiled his hands by being a tax fraudster.
Tax evasion keh?
Where did Obi say he evaded paying taxes?
Which court of law has accuses Obi of tax evasion?
Infact show me the law Obi broke by taking advantage of tax haven.

Obi did tax avoidance in a country that permits him to with his own personal funds.
That you found out about it doesn't make it illegal.

Don't mistake tax evasion and tax avoidance abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2023
airmark:

Donjazet already accepted that he is into tax fraud. Don't force it.

Donjazet is the authority on all things Obi abi?
Lmao dey play 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:02pm On May 19, 2023
Ibime:

I don't blame them jare. Tems dey form one accent that can't be found in any culture
hahaha.

Sometimes I wonder if na Jamaican she Wan sound like.

She get luck sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2023
Spy360:

Is having an offshore business illegal. I really want to know so that I will not support evil. So just answer yes or no. Simple.

When he didn't declare it, tax haven and proceeds of fraud detected. πŸ˜„
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Donjazet is the authority on all things Obi abi?
Lmao dey play 😁

Tell Donjazet that he is stupid for calling Obi, a fraud. πŸ˜„

Maybe he is a bit of a truthful Obidient, compared to you. πŸ˜„
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Alone keh?
Wetin concern me.
People dey complain say the previous bridge has taken nothing less than 15months and it still has not been fixed.
Now another bridge has been damaged probably due to overuse because look at that thing and tell me how that damage was caused by miscreants.

Now na only 3mb remain.
When you don't have an efficient government, the people suffer.
Because explain how its taking FG more than a year to fix a section of a bridge that is not up to 1km if I'm not mistaken.

Nor be me dey go island sef from mainland so e nor go touch me

Ijora Olopa bridge is not Carter bridge.

You can still access the island through Carter bridge

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Tax evasion keh?
Where did Obi say he evaded paying taxes?
Which court of law has accuses Obi of tax evasion?
Infact show me the law Obi broke by taking advantage of tax haven.

Obi did tax avoidance in a country that permits him to with his own personal funds.
That you found out about it doesn't make it illegal.

Don't mistake tax evasion and tax avoidance abeg

πŸ˜„

Safe to say, Obidients are into tax frauds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2023
izzou:

Ijora Olopa bridge is not Carter bridge.

You can still access the island through Carter bridge

You sure?
Because the routes closed all point back to 3mb for the easiest access
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:09pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Peter Obi didn't do anything in Anambra, and didn't do anything in Lagos, yet Lagosians picked him over BAT that did everything for them...make that make sense cheesy
Peter Obi asked the whole Nigerians to come forward with evidence of corruption against him so that he will resign from contesting. What we had here were people puffing up hot air. None of them, including the elites and all the mouth piece of APC who have been known for vomiting poison, stepped up. They only hid behind the keyboard, throwing unsubstantiated allegations.

They no get shame.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Yea, he hid the money in his daughter's name, who last I checked was a high school teacher. Anyone that's looking to investigate a politician that hid funds won't know to first check his immediate family...if Peter Obi was hiding the money, best believe he won't be hiding it under his immediate family's name.

Lets check these

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2023
airmark:

πŸ˜„

Safe to say, Obidients are into tax frauds.

Lmaoo... When you finally make money and you have means available for you to get the best legal possible tax situation. Please avoid it.

You have still not said what is the fraud committed.
Let us know if your education is a waste😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On May 19, 2023
Spy360:

You are blabbing like bala blu,

You said he campaigned using the wonderful things he did during his time in Lagos. That's your key point.

Mine is why then did Lagos reject him and preferred Peter Obi that didn't do anything in Anambra?

He wasnt contesting to be president of Lagos, More voters embraced him than other candidates because of his track record in Lagos

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Peter Obi didn't do anything in Anambra, and didn't do anything in Lagos, yet Lagosians picked him over BAT that did everything for them...make that make sense cheesy

Unfortunately Nigerians who he wanted to govern rejected him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:15pm On May 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Lets check these

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

When someone breaks any law, whether ignorantly or not. That person has committed a crime.

CC Spy360
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Yea, he hid the money in his daughter's name, who last I checked was a high school teacher. Anyone that's looking to investigate a politician that hid funds won't know to first check his immediate family...if Peter Obi was hiding the money, best believe he won't be hiding it under his immediate family's name.

πŸ˜„

Livelongnprosper is coming for you, for exposing Obi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoo... When you finally make money and you have means available for you to get the best legal possible tax situation. Please avoid it.

You have still not said what is the fraud committed.
Let us know if your education is a waste😁

Your Obidient friend, theflint1 is already revealing how Obi is hiding money like a thief. πŸ˜„
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On May 19, 2023
More from Pandora

The defence from Obi is even more laughable, "I didnt know the law"

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

When someone breaks any law, whether ignorantly or not. That person has committed a crime.

CC Spy360

Obi is a packaged scam. Theflint1, Donjazet have all exposed him.

Any political leader that failed to declare his assets in its entirety, is a thief.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You sure?
Because the routes closed all point back to 3mb for the easiest access

The people who are affected are those coming from Eko bridge and trying to climb Carter bridge

If you are coming from Jibowu, that closure won't affect you. All you'll do is climb Carter and land in Nnamdi Azikiwe.

That said, all the bridges on that axis are dead and dilapidated

Na angels of God dey hold all of them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2023
Who don watch Greenleaf?

cc BlueRayDick
iamoyindamola
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On May 19, 2023
Pandora

Obi claimed he cares more about his friends in the UK and US and not what Nigerians think

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2023
raumdeuter:
More from Pandora

The defence from Obi is even more laughable, "I didnt know the law"

Obi is a liar and a packaged scam.

How Blueraydick, Emaprince and many brilliant minds fell for his deceptions, is a mystery to me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:24pm On May 19, 2023
airmark:

Obi is a packaged scam. Theflint1, Donjazet have all exposed him.

Any political leader that failed to declare his assets in its entirety, is a thief.

grin grin grin. Nigeria politicians that have normalised corruption. If you go there and you don't do corruption, they will think you are not normal. No saint among them. I don't think you can find a saint among our politicians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Yea, I'm sure it's the admiration people in Rivers had for him that made them vote him.

Exactly. See the pomp with which Rivers people trooped out to welcome their President elect
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On May 19, 2023
Emaprince:
Peter Obi asked the whole Nigerians to come forward with evidence of corruption against him so that he will resign from contesting. What we had here were people puffing up hot air. None of them, including the elites and all the mouth piece of APC who have been known for vomiting poison, stepped up. They only hid behind the keyboard, throwing unsubstantiated allegations.

They no get shame.

How many former governors have anyone brought evidence of corruption and successfully prosecuted in Nigeria?

That means we have been governed by angels since.

Since there is no evidence of corruption against any of our former president, most of our former Senators and governors then who are these corrupt politicians we kept screaming about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Tinubu himself no evade tax too,tinubu name no dey pandora

Wants sainthood from obi but gives a pass to a drug baron because undecided .....

Na criminal na. They have no expectations from him.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2023
Scream a lie 200 times.. It is a lie 200 times.

I've not seen where using tax havens is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2023
Wasn't Ibori jailed after he finished being a governor?
Didn't tinubu forfeit drug money to the US government (yes I know this was before becoming a governor but I enjoy saying it) 😊

That's 2 powerful governors in Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (5491) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), BlueRayDick, YoungB1a(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Amigoss, Ellexy, Theflint1(m), raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.