Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,002 members, 7,927,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1791295 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (5189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Project supervisor don japa grin

Alaye say he go pursue other issues in his life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

There’s always an excuse to shy away from the bitter truth.

Until you show us who was mobbed and attacked in the SE for campaigning for BAT.....My brother, na exaggeration be that

No vex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:

Until you show us who was mobbed and attacked in the SE for campaigning for BAT.....My brother, na exaggeration be that

No vex
I’ll do it very soon and wait for “Respect the dead” gang to wail. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

I’ll do it very soon and wait for “Respect the dead” gang to wail. cheesy

No wahala

Just make sure the deceased were killed simply because they supported BAT in the SE

No extra agenda, abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

Obeediots dey campaign in Yoruba land without armed men.

They also do so online without fear of attacks from opposition supporters.

What of the one I showed you without armed men.

Lol, you didn't even open the link, that was governor umahi (so u expect him not to carry armed men).

Obidients re doing 1 million man march for their candidate and not a full campaign.

Like izzuo said, tinubu (Muslim/Muslim ticket is not sellable in east) so u won't expect that kinda of march for him, but e fit happen Sha if money is involve grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

That statement no be cap.

Publicly Condemn Islam in the North as a commoner, you collect.
Publicly Condemn Biafra in Aba or Anambra as a commoner, you collect.

Public, Argue and Hype or campaign for Tinubu in Igbo land as a commoner, you collect.

The only place you’ll argue those aforementioned statements is here, online, if e sure you, go against them offline.

Whether u are a commoner or elite, if u do as much misyarn in the north and enough people can come together and agree what u said is “blasphemy “ , just expect maximum shishi eighth there and then.

I guess Biafra is the opium of the southeast .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Whether u are a commoner or elite, if u do as much misyarn in the north and enough people can come together and agree what u said is “blasphemy “ , just expect maximum shishi eighth there and then.

I guess Biafra is the opium of the southeast .
Northern rules and punishment aren’t for elites. Lol

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

What of the one I showed you without armed men.

Lol, you didn't even open the link, that was governor umahi (so u expect him not to carry armed men).

Obidients re doing 1 million man march for their candidate and not a full campaign.

Like izzuo said, tinubu (Muslim/Muslim ticket is not sellable in east) so u won't expect that kinda of march for him, but e fit happen Sha if money is involve grin
Rest and stop running from the truth.

Tinubu is gradually getting exposed, even his daughter who’s a drug addict, psychotic and currently in Prison got exposed too.

Check those gists, use it and run agendas against Tinubu, no be these rubbish “Go and a verify” rubbish una dey do for Nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Buhari was the most disliked politician in the south east, even with IPOB threatens, man still campaigned in the east during 2019 election at Onitsha, nothing happened grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It's why I can't live in a black neighbourhood, and only rarely go to black or African clubs unless there's an event on, cos where 2 or 3 niggas are gathered in any name, chaos is there in the midst of them.

Generally speaking, too many dudu in any single location is a recipe for fuckery. Niggas just don't know how to act, and Nigerians have elevated iwakuwa and assorted iranu to Olympic sports.

I don't know why I find this funny

Just imagine a bunch of boys all over 25yrs risked their lives left their father country to another place and they are still doing Aiye, Vikings Eye rubbish

I honestly dont know what punishment they deserve. Maybe deport them and post them to Sambisa since they want to show their fighting skills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Buhari was the most disliked politician in the south east, even with IPOB threatens, man still campaigned in the east during 2019 election at Onitsha, nothing happened grin

Joe Igbokwe's relatives are still in Nnewi.

Maybe na MOPOL dey guard all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

Rest and stop running from the truth.

Tinubu is gradually getting exposed, even his daughter who’s a drug addict, psychotic and currently in Prison got exposed too.

Check those gists, use it and run agendas against Tinubu, no be these rubbish “Go and a verify” rubbish una dey do for Nairaland.

Who dey run agenda against tinubu? If u see me post that kinda of thing, know say nah Cruise I dey catch, I no dey take am personal, I no even get time for this election matter, I have conclude that P.O get my vote. Period
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Who dey run agenda against tinubu? If u see me post that kinda of thing, know say nah Cruise I dey catch, I no dey take am personal, I no even get time for this election matter, I have conclude that P.O get my vote. Period
Alright then, Goodluck to Okwute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:

Joe Igbokwe's relatives are still in Nnewi.

Maybe na MOPOL dey guard all of them

Lmaoo, nothing will happen to em. They will only call him "efulefu" and nothing else will happen.

Igbokwe even attended a burial last year in nnewi, still nothing happened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lmaoo, nothing will happen to em. They will only call him "efulefu" and nothing else will happen.

Igbokwe even attended a burial last year in nnewi, still nothing happened.

Even Rochas was called Okoroawusa for years and still won senatorial seat under APC in the southeast after 8 years as governor .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

Northern rules and punishment aren’t for elites. Lol

Tell that to Atiku who withdrew his criticism of the killers of Deborah in Bauchi. Elite or no elite, if u too talk and cross the line ,the talikawa’s will have u for toast up-north
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Tell that to Atiku who withdrew his criticism of the killers of Deborah in Bauchi. Elite or no elite, if u too talk and cross the line ,the talikawa’s will have u for toast up-north
He no wan lose votes, and na online.

E no relate atall!! He didn’t even commit blasphemy so what’s your point? That Atiku can be lynched and killed like Deborah? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Even Rochas was called Okoroawusa for years and still won senatorial seat under APC in the southeast after 8 years as governor .

Yeah, I will say East people talk more and act less grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Segedinho:

You are running around in a circle bro.

I think there is Sowore, kwankwanso n others...

We are in deep shit as a result of mismanagement n could be considered as a failed nation if it deteriorates further.
You are a Nigerian living in Nigeria n have a say in what happen next..
How do u intend to solve these problems... who is your choice n why

God knows I've asked donstan more than 100 times to declare his candidate.

You cannot say you are not supporting a political candidate when you are certainly not excluded from the effects of governance.

Only a naive and ignorant person still thinks it's wise not to partake in politics and governance issues.
Yes, many politicians are very evil and unethical in their doings, (all over the world). But within the chaff, there are some people of substance who are "relatively" unsoiled.

Eg, Goodluck Jonathan pre-presidency. A lecturer picked as a deputy governor whose principal was then arrested for corruption charges, then personally handpicked by Obasanjo because he wanted someone malleable, then his boss died in office and so on and so on the story goes.

Jonathan was a "relatively" good man who overwhelmed by the power of politics of Nigeria and who one could say got there illprepared for the job but just by circumstance.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

He no wan lose votes, and na online.

E no relate atall!! He didn’t even commit blasphemy so what’s your point? That Atiku can be lynched and killed like Deborah? cheesy

The point is he knows how fanatical his people can be about religious issues and misconceptions….. he doesn’t need to be wrong before they will declare fatwa on him and his numerous business interests in the north .

Atiku has schools , radio station, TV station and other business interest in the north .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why am I saying these.
At the end of the day, a smart person would look at the viable candidates and vote for the values they represent.

I have some relatives in America that are strong republicans even though many black folks there are traditionally democrats. African immigrants don't share the burden of race relations that black Americans there face so you tend to see many African immigrants who are strongly conservative in values aligning with the white republicans.
My own relatives voted for trump simply because they felt he represented christian values better than the liberal democrats.

And even though trump lost, they are very happy about this abortion ban and the rest which they see as a big christian issue.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The point is he knows how fanatical his people can be about religious issues and misconceptions….. he doesn’t need to be wrong before they will declare fatwa on him and his numerous business interests in the north .

Atiku has schools , radio station, TV station and other business interest in the north .
Northern punishment and mobbing no be for elites.

This shouldn’t even be an argument.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
I've said it numerously that voting Obi isn't even necessarily on his persona or even capacity but the representation and symbolism.

Voting Obi means that politicians become accountable to the masses with the realization that failure will not be rewarded.

Voting Obi means all nigerians recognizing the power of their votes.

Voting Obi means the strengthing of our democracy.

Voting Obi changes the entire political consciousness of all Nigerians.

Just look at his campaign for Christ sakes. It is what you call a decentralized people's campaign.

While moris money is on his end mobilizing PVC holders on the ground, DAVID HUNDEYIN is using the power of the pen to full effect. FIRST LADYSHIP, CHUDE and AFAM DELUXO are countering the propaganda of traditional media and mobilizing support.

All these people barely know each other. All of them on their own ends leading the movement and galvanizing the online support of this man.
You can't see all these and say it's not beautiful to behold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

Northern punishment and mobbing no be for elites.

This shouldn’t even be an argument.

That’s because the elites are wise enough not to speak against the line of thought of the the majority commoners as far as religious issues and believes are concerned .

For example look at what Chimaroke Nnamani is doing vehemently expressing his disagreement with Peter Obi being projected as the best man for the job….. He’s campaigning for his Party man Tinubu and all he gets at most are attacks and bullying online.

Atiku knows how issues like the “Deborah blasphemy case “ are taken by his people immediately recanted after initially taking a stand. He’s an elite but knows the mob down in the north can go berserk with just one radical imam dragging him in his jumat lectures .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

That’s because the elites are wise enough not to speak against the line of thought of the the majority commoners as far as religious issues and believes are concerned .

For example look at what Chimaroke Nnamani is doing vehemently expressing his disagreement with Peter Obi being projected as the best man for the job….. He’s campaigning for his Party man Tinubu and all he gets at most are attacks and bullying online.

Atiku knows how issues like the “Deborah blasphemy case “ are taken by his people immediately recanted after initially taking a stand. He’s an elite but knows the mob down in the north can go berserk with just one radical imam dragging him in his jumat lectures .
It’s normal for elites to be attacked and criticized online, it’s almost impossible offline, and impossible in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

It’s normal for elites to be attacked and criticized online, it’s almost impossible offline, and impossible in Nigeria.

Obasanjo’s farm was burnt in Benue state earlier this year .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Obasanjo’s farm was burnt in Benue state earlier this year .
And he was lynched to death like Deborah.

So sad cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

So sad cry

grin cheesy cheesy

I Don know say you go grab this part.

You ehn grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Card carrying members, hope you don't mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKyHcpC1IY
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

So sad cry

Enjoy the rest of ur night .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:

grin cheesy cheesy

I Don know say you go grab this part.

You ehn grin
Imagine thinking Northern rules and punishment is for Northern elites. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Enjoy the rest of ur night .

grin grin grin grin

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You suppose know day Donstan no fit change na

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (5189) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: piroskey94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.