Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627719 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2023
"eheeen so na this one people vote for?" 😩

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

https://www.nairaland.com/7930405/anyone-complaining-hardship-nigeria-not

Iamoyindamola, The DG of national orientation agency don talk say make una shut up and stop complaining about hardship. He say Tinubu na builder wey don decide to bring down the building to repair it; make una look for where to crash for now while Tinubu dey build dey go.

Maybe na dem Toke Makinwa dey help them hold tools like hammer, nails and trowel while baba dey build dey go grin
With bashiru awon builder ishonu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Realmrsean:
are there still bold APC supporters here on this thread living in naija? Maybe apart from G gbola
Them plenty na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Them plenty na
I no dey see their break light again..

Larride sef don hibernate grin

He choke them to bone 🦴 marrow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
I am struggling to break into Breaking Bad

The thing be like wetin go dey boring.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

No be only you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

That's how it was in the beginning. It got interesting along the line; it requires patience before u start enjoying it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

It did not start off with a bang. You have to be patient with it. If by the end of the 4th season you're still not fully into it, it's probably not for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That's how it was in the beginning. It got interesting along the line; it requires patience before u start enjoying it.
iamoyindamola:

No be only you

Omoh!

The same thing happened to me when i tried Ozark

I no understand how these shows are hits.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

Omoh!

I didn't enjoy ozarks too, I dumped it eventually. But I assure u Breaking bad actually makes sense if u can be patient enough
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

Omoh!

Ozark sort of falls of sha, but na solid show, at least in the beginning.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Itsrm:

It did not start off with a bang. You have to be patient with it. If by the end of the 4th season you're still not fully into it, it's probably not for you.

End of Season what?

Na 5 seasons, and you want me to evaluate my interest at the end of Season 4?

Sire, thou art unjust grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I didn't enjoy ozarks too, I dumped it eventually. But I assure u Breaking bad actually makes sense if u can be patient enough
Theflint1:
Ozark sort of falls of sha, but na solid show, at least in the beginning.

I am on some movie groups and if you see how people choose Ozark as one of
their bests, ehn?

Sometimes i go back to search if there is another Ozark
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

I am on some movie groups and if you see how people choose Ozark as one of
their bests, ehn?

Sometimes i go back to search if there is another Ozark

Na that ozarks overhyping sef make me down it that year; I just cut my loss and moved on after seeing how boring it was.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na that ozarks overhyping sef make me down it that year; I just cut my loss and moved on after seeing how boring it was.

E be like say white people like am well well.

grin grin grin

Everywhere na Ozarks.

Abi na paid marketing dem do?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Anybody taking u serious in this ur gaslighting mode most likely no get wetin he go use him time do. Because Tinubu's government has wasted hundreds of millions on Climate change conference now; u have suddenly turned an advocate of Climate Change. The same u who pulled shirt begin defend Tinubu's comments concerning non-prioritizing of climate change agenda few months ago (Not even up to a year). undecided

In ur posts below u kept on harping on Africans prioritizing hunger ahead of climate change. One would think the Tinubu u speak of will consider his people are hungry and suffering so he wouldn't spend as much as N880m on flight cost of delegate to a conference that should not be his priority as u posited earlier.

I guess u just come up with anything just to defend even positions that contradict ur initial position. smh

If you read to understand and not read to poke holes and complain you will easily understand

We are currently not able to do much without affecting our main export which is oil, There is a conference going on that is discussing and mapping out the future where it will affect us, So what do you suggest we do beyond being an armchair critic?

That is because in govt you make decisions and not just criticize without solutions. We have a current situation and we have a future situation, we need to care about both.
This conference is saying some countries are coming with billions to help transition, which is what we need to secure our future earnings

What will Blueraydick do regarding climate change? Do you cut our current income currently or do you ignore our future? A serious govt does both which is what Asiwaju is doing. He is not cutting our current reality/income and he is pivoting to what the future will be.

At this conference major oil buyers will be discussing how to cut oil and fossil fuel, Should we stay at home while they barb our head in our absence?

The thing about you is that aside from whining endlessly you hardly come up with an alternative solution. Its very a very convenient position.

You supported Obi at the last election? What was Obis response to the question on climate change? What was your own opinion about climate change and how it affects Nigeria? Care to share?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

End of Season what?

Na 5 seasons, and you want me to evaluate my interest at the end of Season 4?

Sire, thou art unjust grin

grin

It gets better as you watch

Seasons 4 and 5 were the peak seasons. So if you can manage till the end of season 4, you would have watched the very peak. If you still don't find it interesting at that point then it's not for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
This was the question on climate change posed to Peter Obi and this was his response. Clueless as ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you read to understand and not read to poke holes and complain you will easily understand

We are currently not able to do much without affecting our main export which is oil, There is a conference going on that is discussing and mapping out the future where it will affect us, So what do you suggest we do beyond being an armchair critic?

That is because in govt you make decisions and not just criticize without solutions. We have a current situation and we have a future situation, we need to care about both.
This conference is saying some countries are coming with billions to help transition, which is what we need to secure our future earnings

What will Blueraydick do regarding climate change? Do you cut our current income currently or do you ignore our future? A serious govt does both which is what Asiwaju is doing. He is not cutting our current reality/income and he is pivoting to what the future will be.

At this conference major oil buyers will be discussing how to cut oil and fossil fuel, Should we stay at home while they barb our head in our absence?

The thing about you is that aside from whining endlessly you hardly come up with an alternative solution. Its very a very convenient position.

You supported Obi at the last election? What was Obis response to the question on climate change? What was your own opinion about climate change and how it affects Nigeria? Care to share?

grin grin grin

As expected

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Itsrm:

grin

It gets better as you watch

Seasons 4 and 5 were the peak seasons. So if you can manage till the end of season 4, you would have watched the very peak. If you still don't find it interesting at that point then it's not for you.

Abeg make i reach Season 2, before we begin peak/off-peak periods.

Put me in your prayers! grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

Once you get into it, you won't stop watching. It's top 3 series of all time with GOT and The Wire

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
User09:

I could even help him. There's a bit of synergy between what he posited earlier and COP28.

All he has to do is talk about transition risks which Nigeria stands to be one of those severely impacted being an oil-dependent nation.

Making a case at these sort of summit is not unheard of

That is what happens when you make yourself an armchair critic never proferring solutions. Its the easiest job in the world

We have current needs which cannot make us focus on green energy and climate change right now,
There is a conference taking place that will likely determine the future of economies dependent on fossil fuel

Ask blueray what we should do. Should we comply immediately and cut our income? Should we ignore the conference where our future is determined? So that when oil demand plummet, our income is put at risk, the same critics will ask where was Nigeria when the issue was being discussed

China the biggest user of fossil fuel is at the conference because they know what the resolution might mean for their future

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
"eheeen so na this one people vote for?" 😩

Tinubu slurred speech be like someone who has suffered stroke before. Afrodoc2 should be able to confirm

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

As expected

Have you ever come up with an alternate POV beyond the criticism, WHen you criticize, try offering a different solution

Now with this you have nothing to say again?

This was how Tai Solarin was given Peoples Bank and he realized the difference in being a critic and actually making decisions

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

E be like say white people like am well well.

grin grin grin

Everywhere na Ozarks.

Abi na paid marketing dem do?

Na only people wey watch am finish fit talk wetin make dem dey hype am sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
They(Apc Louts) loved him until he decided to run and correct the mistakes of their demonic and bloodsucking party..."What will Obi do differently"🤡🤡🤡🤡

Na this attributes gangan even from propagandist endear this man to some of us, even though he is far from perfect as a Nigerian politician

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ibime:

Once you get into it, you won't stop watching. It's top 3 series of all time with GOT and The Wire

sad sad sad

Are you being serious now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

Omoh!

Ozark no be any hit, na pure rubbish. Anybody wey be accountant will switch off Ozark after season 1. By the 4th episode sef you go start to vex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

sad sad sad

Are you being serious now?

Easily top 3
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

......one word for the series. BEST!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ibime:

Ozark no be any hit, na pure rubbish. Anybody wey be accountant will switch off Ozark after season 1. By the 4th episode sef you go start to vex

They dragged Ozark because they ran out of real punchline

(1) (2) (3) ... (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, iamoyindamola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.