Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627710 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerian leaders don't know how to articulate properly

The part of climate change they should be focused on is transition from Coal to Gas for energy generation as Gas is much cleaner than Coal

So Gas follow for climate change discussion too, especially as Nigeria is a top 10 producer of gas and just need to find market for it. Any climate change talks should focus on how Nigeria can produce and sell more gas.

People think Qatar is a major oil producer but actually more of their money comes from Gas where they are a behemoth

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
This man must have been hissing and biting lips since October 😂😂😭😭😭

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/south-african-man-handed-five-life-sentences-for-setting-house-alight-killing-his-wife-their-3-children-and-relative-2.html

not a day goes by I no dey see south Africa man carrying out violence against his wife, girlfriend or family.

Samantha124 hope your fiance never stab you bottle ?cause we don't know when his own craze will start
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1731582961328210120?t=oPjpGwfgQm9e_4cOEMZBcw&s=19

Just imagine

Abati is petty grin

He said he should check shopping malls maybe the Nigerian delegation will be found there .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Have you ever seen me going to the crime section and bashing nairalanders for crimes committed in Nigeria?
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/south-african-man-handed-five-life-sentences-for-setting-house-alight-killing-his-wife-their-3-children-and-relative-2.html

not a day goes by I no dey see south Africa man carrying out violence against his wife, girlfriend or family.

Samantha124 hope your fiance never stab you bottle ?cause we don't know when his own craze will start
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Have you ever seen me going to the crime section and bashing nairalanders for crimes committed in Nigeria?
offpoint, just be careful.

south African men like to kill their girls,una and India men I don't know who worst pass.

oh well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:

sad sad sad

Are you being serious now?
For real. You should have gotten a taste for it by end of Season 1. After Breaking Bad, there's a spinoff that's just as good...Better Call Saul.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
You're not answering my question... Have you ever seen me on the crime section bashing nairalanders for crimes committed in Nigeria?
Ballzproblem2:
offpoint, just be careful.

south African men like to kill their girls,una and India men I don't know who worst pass.

oh well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Na you d look for trouble oh. We get our own plenty oh. Stop this thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ibime:
Nigerian leaders don't know how to articulate properly

The part of climate change they should be focused on is transition from Coal to Gas for energy generation as Gas is much cleaner than Coal

So Gas follow for climate change discussion too, especially as Nigeria is a top 10 producer of gas and just need to find market for it. Any climate change talks should focus on how Nigeria can produce and sell more gas.

People think Qatar is a major oil producer but actually more of their money comes from Gas where they are a behemoth

I think there is a gas pipeline project to Europe from Naija. I dont know the level of completion though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

I think there is a gas pipeline project to Europe from Naija. I dont know the level of completion though

....yes! From Nigeria to Morocco first, then link up to Europe. They have completed Naija part.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
izzou:
I am struggling to break into Breaking Bad

The thing be like wetin go dey boring.
Laboured to finish season 1. Had to quit midway through season 2. Never picked it up since then.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ellexy:
Laboured to finish season 1. Had to quit midway through season 2. Never picked it up since then.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Saw this on twitter and it reminded me of the love they have for Soludo now . . Until its time for election.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emaprince:
Saw this on twitter and it reminded me of the love they have for Soludo now . . Until its time for election.

That's just typical naija politicians' way of life. They praise u when u are not a threat to their political ambitions, but call u all sorts of name once u become serious headache to them.

Shebi the same Reno praising Tinubu today has said a whole lot of damning things about him in the run up to the elections.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Iyaloja General of Nigeria cheesy, Queen of Nigeria grin....Why this northern ladies no fit clap and dem dey do face one kain undecided,a whole first daughter of Nigeria undecided

https://twitter.com/RealOlaudah/status/1731452129099870644?t=H_awDqtKh_j2UJONpKG69A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
With the Nigerian government confirming they carried 422.

Let us take a look at the past numbers

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
With the Nigerian government confirming they carried 422.

Let us take a look at the past numbers
Tinubu doings.

Wetin concern am. Taxpayers' money just lavished anyhow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
250kg shocked, Na ballzproblem go get this kain strength,see him Chelsea jersey self cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Amigoss:
250kg shocked, Na ballzproblem go get this kain strength,see him Chelsea jersey self cheesy
ironically I was planning on venturing into cement distribution business next year ,a sign from the gods.

only that no be go dey carry the cement for head 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emaprince:

Didnt Peter Obi get substantial vote from the SW? Way more than Tinubu got in the entire SE

See the hate the below had for Obi until its time for election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by SGCC: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Are you good at sports prediction? This challenge is for you https://www.nairaland.com/7930021/sgcc-professional-punters-challenge
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That's just typical naija politicians' way of life. They praise u when u are not a threat to their political ambitions, but call u all sorts of name once u become serious headache to them.

Shebi the same Reno praising Tinubu today has said a whole lot of damning things about him in the run up to the elections.

I am sure you saw several people insulting Peter Obi when he was governor of Anambra and became Messiah when its time to contest for president

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7930983/fg-funded-422-persons-presidency

This is the number released by the presidency.

For those who have been disturbong us with their manufactured outrage

It is up to them to analyze this - but when you are more proficienct at noisemaking and sharing memes than reading and filtering an excel spreadsheet, I won't hold my breath tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lmao
How can you be foolish and be so loud about it 😩.

Even animals display behaviours like this because of some sort of sickness 😩

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
is a vacuous dull steroid muncher good for anything other than making noise like an illiterate market woman grin

Better run back to Twitter to copy and paste from those who are winding you up like a plaything tongue

As soon as they embellish up another story, you will run here to dance in the market square like a drunken wrestler tongue

Please post more foolish memes and empty posts

It is not as if you are good for anything other than that, after all.

Thank God for Peter obi - your life has meaning - if only to run around copy pasting shit your betters post tongue

They said the best way to hide something from a black man is to put it in a book. But a spreadsheet also counts in your case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
@raumdeuter

It should be highlighted that, over the years, Nigeria has firmly demonstrated its climate action credentials by being the first African country to launch its Energy Transition Plan, the first African country to issue a Sovereign Green Bond, and one of the first to pass national climate change legislation.

President Tinubu has been unequivocal in his position that Africa, which is battling problems of poverty and security and struggling to provide education and healthcare to her people, cannot be told to abandon its primary source of income, which is mostly from extractive industries, without the West providing the funding and investment in alternative and clean energy sources.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is the number released by the presidency.

For those who have been disturbong us with their manufactured outrage

It is up to them to analyze this - but when you are more proficienct at noisemaking and sharing memes than reading and filtering an excel spreadsheet, I won't hold my breath tongue

I am more likely to believe the 590 from a reputable journalist than 422 from FG, as per Naija we are very good in padding, could very well be that 422 is official without padding but the padded figure is what would inform the expenditure.

I don't really like dabbing into convo already tainted with partisanship APC vs PDP/LP, but even that 422 is a lot just from the FG, I personally don't think Nigeria is broke cos the way our Leaders waste money, see Malawi naa.

The total cost of 422 people to Dubai would be in Billions, Flights ( definitely Business Class - and rightly so too cos mesef won't fly long distance on company tab anything less than business class, it's the norm) Hotels nko? Estacodes?

So I understand when people are outraged about such waste, especially when we say the country is broke.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Olowunl01:

I am more likely to believe the 590 from a reputable journalist than 422 from FG, as per Naija we are very good in padding, could very well be that 422 is official without padding but the padded figure is what would inform the expenditure.

I don't really like dabbing into convo already tainted with partisanship APC vs PDP/LP, but even that 422 is a lot just from the FG, I personally don't think Nigeria is broke cos the way our Leaders waste money, see Malawi naa.

The total cost of 422 people to Dubai would be in Billions, Flights ( definitely Business Class - and rightly so too cos mesef won't fly long distance on company tab anything less than business class, it's the norm) Hotels nko? Estacodes?

So I understand when people are outraged about such waste, especially when we say the country is broke.

I really wish yoi didn't reply.

Let him litter here with excerpts, still shooting himself on the foot.

I was surprised we had 120 delegates in 2022, and if we go by the same template that all are not sponsored, then the FG paid for less than 120 in 2022.

Senior man, you for no reply, walahi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:
@ramdeuter

It should be highlighted that, over the years, Nigeria has firmly demonstrated its climate action credentials by being the first African country to launch its Energy Transition Plan, the first African country to issue a Sovereign Green Bond, and one of the first to pass national climate change legislation.

President Tinubu has been unequivocal in his position that Africa, which is battling problems of poverty and security and struggling to provide education and healthcare to her people, cannot be told to abandon its primary source of income, which is mostly from extractive industries, without the West providing the funding and investment in alternative and clean energy sources.

This is exactly what I am talking about and how a smart leader should approach it. We have current challenges we are barely able to feed ourselves, we are poor like a church rat, to commit to this enviable and clean energy initiatives which will wipe out our income we need funding and investment from the champions of green energy

Now the rich countries are there with money and is it that we shouldnt go and make our case? cos whether we go or not, the world will still move with or without us

But anyone can do "Monday morning Kevin Debruyne", or "sport radio Mohamed Salah" when they don't have to fix issue but just critique without providing practical alternatives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m), GloriousGbola and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.