Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627583 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The problem u have is u are reading the news with a preconceived notion that this means FG will stop funding Universities/Polytechnics and the governing council of the schools will be responsible for how to fund them.

This is the reason ASUU objected to IPPIS from the onset.

This is the ASUU president talking about what the possible effect of the removal will be and if u noticed carefully he never mentioned anything about the universities self-funding.

Which means FG will still be funding the schools, bottlenecks which the IPPIS brought with it will disappear and all the university management needs to do is be prudent and accountable for whatever funds they will be adminisering.

Any other thing aside this is just u speculating.

Connect the dots and with this expect our VCs and all to start cashing out if it stays like this or expect schools to become more expensive if FG go the other way which I believe is what they are trying to do here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......cowardice?! LMFAO! Una too dense sha. Cowardice for who? Who I dey fear? You or rest fuckin twérps like brainzproblem?!

Una too dey overrate Una existence on this board sha. LOL!
What's the connection between the ballot paper picture you posted and his death? Na the bet slip wey make am commit suicide be that?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

That's what is called autonomy that ASUU has been asking for decades

These schools will inherit the infrastructure of the FG now they can put into practice all the knowledge they've been teaching on how to run business and economy

I like it. It's better for schools to become expensive than to waste students life due to strikes

Tinubu campaign that 4yrs will be 4yrs no longer 8yrs because of strikes

If you are running yourselves fully what will be your excuse to be going on strikes

Egbon forget this thing oh. I am looking at the money here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
monerozi5590:

Egbon forget this thing oh. I am looking at the money here.

You are not looking at years wasted that makes students unemployable?

Enter Uni at 18 by the time you finish you are close to 28
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am looking at it and I am also looking at the expenses.

Government can still run it full time and there won't be strike na.

How do they run USA public universities?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
monerozi5590:

Connect the dots and with this expect our VCs and all to start cashing out if it stays like this or expect schools to become more expensive if FG go the other way which I believe is what they are trying to do here.

U are still speculating grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ellexy:
What's the connection between the ballot paper picture you posted and his death? Na the bet slip wey make am commit suicide be that?

......I am not responsible for what you see bruh. I posted face of the deceased, you are talking ballot papers. Wetin concern bet, suicide with ballot papers?

Shey na ballot papers commit súicide?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

When you do 1yr in school 2yrs at home at the end of your course you won't even remember anything

You will be so frustrated and just want to get out

While some who paid in private University are entering workforce at 21

Education is an investment into your future

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated than a day after lectures one of our lecturers casually announced that they were canceling the school session because they were tired. Next 12months at home. While the tired lecturers all resumed to private unis

Some of our mates who were expelled for bad academic performance after year 2, went to Babcock and still graduated before us
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is apples and oranges.

Tinubu is basically saying you won't be employee of govt again you will run yourself and no one will dictate what means of payment to use

That's completely different from Buhari
I was referring to your guy not being able to make decisions and stand by it like a man, not the first time he's announcing a policy only to go back on his words upon publuc outcry.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

......Obidients and unnecessary wailing though. LOL!

When una dey pack firewoods enter this board dey cook larry, its all fun bá? It ain't mocking rather calling him out for supporting PBAT.

Dem dey gnashing teeth like smoked goats, dey feel high ontop the matter. I mourn a lost soul peacefully, dem say I dey mock. How mourn and mock be same, I no really get.

30BG Obidients no fit make me fold. If una want cry, drums dey free of charge. I am responsible for what I post, not how you understand or interpret it.

Dem say na gaslight. I thought na petrolight before! Dem dey allege of hypocrisy. LMFAO!

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U are still speculating grin

Speculating what! No speculation here. President Tinubu before the election said he will make public universities fully autonomous. He said it.

Months back, the education minister echo the same thing.

Now, this is happening and you are still here!

Look at the fears of the ASUP present here.

But ASUP urged President Bola Tinubu’s led administration to explain the reason for the decision.

The union’s President, Dr. Anderson Ezeibe who spoke to our correspondent on Wednesday, said, “We are still studying the situation we need to know what has led to this. We need to know the plans they have. We don’t know whether they want institutions to be self-funding. We don’t want to be caught unaware. We need the policy documents. We need to know their plans. Until we see that we can’t give any reaction.

“Remember that was how the announcement for the removal of fuel subsidy came on and people were happy until it became another thing so we want them to explain fully before we can know whether we will be happy or not.”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:

......I am not responsible for what you see bruh. I posted face of the deceased, you are talking ballot papers. Wetin concern bet, suicide with ballot papers?

Shey na ballot papers commit súicide?
The way some people hate you here ehn!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

The way some people hate you here ehn!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Theflint1:
I was referring to your guy not being able to make decisions and stand by it like a man, not the first time he's announcing a policy only to go back on his words upon publuc outcry.

Did he make the policy in IPPIS?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
monerozi5590:

Speculating what! No speculation here. President Tinubu before the election said he will make public universities fully autonomous. He said it.

Months back, the education minister echo the same thing.

Now, this is happening and you are still here!

Look at the fears of the ASUP present here.

But ASUP urged President Bola Tinubu’s led administration to explain the reason for the decision.

The union’s President, Dr. Anderson Ezeibe who spoke to our correspondent on Wednesday, said, “We are still studying the situation we need to know what has led to this. We need to know the plans they have. We don’t know whether they want institutions to be self-funding. We don’t want to be caught unaware. We need the policy documents. We need to know their plans. Until we see that we can’t give any reaction.

“Remember that was how the announcement for the removal of fuel subsidy came on and people were happy until it became another thing so we want them to explain fully before we can know whether we will be happy or not.”

Tinubu and his appointees have said a lot of things they've not been able to implement. Just last week I posted a screenshot of the Tax guy claiming in October that by December the exchange rate will be N650/$ ; shebi we all know what the exchange rate is as at today.

Dem no born Tinubu well to hands off on University funding and allow schools to hike their fees so as to fund themselves. ENDSARS will be a child's play to the protest that will follow such decision. Even if he proposes it, he will make about turn the moment there is public outcry like he's been doing on some of his policies.

U don't need to speculate, let him take decision and let's see reactions that will follow it na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

Rivers State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General don resign.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did he make the policy in IPPIS?
I no even dey follow the discussion, na that observation BluRay refer to I dey talk about, and no be only this IPPiS thing bring am to that observation. Why you dey drag sef...Dem dey compliment your guy you still no wan gree grin

Tinubu listens to the voice of the people and is ready to go back on any decision as long as the people are against it... according to BluRay that's a good thing, but according to you it's an act of cowardice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Are you sure all of you are not indirectly saying the same thing about this IPPIS?

Because I no even know where to chook mouth again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

BREAKING: Governor Sim Fubara signs 2024 N800bn budget into law 24 hours after presenting the bill to a four-member House of Assembly led by Speaker Edison Ehie.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Rivers State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General don resign.
who is he loyal to?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

BREAKING: Governor Sim Fubara signs 2024 N800bn budget into law 24 hours after presenting the bill to a four-member House of Assembly led by Speaker Edison Ehie.

Demonstration of Craze.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Realmrsean:
who is he loyal to?

grin

....he said its personal, so I wouldn't know. Why won't he resigned with what's going on in the state. House of Assembly....demolished. Budget passed just by 4 Members out of 35 and signed into law few hours after.

He is a SAN bruh, he knows there is life after politics. Make dem no stain his white garment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....he said its personal, so I wouldn't know. Why won't he resigned with what's going on in the state. House of Assembly....demolished. Budget passed just by 4 Members out of 35 and signed into law few hours after.

He is a SAN bruh, he knows there is life after politics. Make dem no stain his white garment.

grin grin grin. Very funny.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

BREAKING: Commissioner of Special Projects, Emeka Woke resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government.

Emeka becomes the second commissioner to resign and was also Wike's Chief of Staff from 2015-2023 before his appointment by Governor Sim.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:
The CBS crew are the funniest in this game

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0z9eyULThO/?igshid=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ==

Micah Richards would have picked a bronze in Swimming if he went for the Olympics

WTF was that? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
izzou:

Micah Richards would have picked a bronze in Swimming if he went for the Olympics

WTF was that? grin

There is actually an Olympic sport called Diving. He would have won gold in that one. Easily.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
This country na cruise .

They want to leave Nigerians resident in Nigeria who don’t have access to mortgage housing and then focus on providing Mortgage for those in diaspora . grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

There is actually an Olympic sport called Diving. He would have won gold in that one. Easily.

Fun digression Jason statham used to be a diver once upon a time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiAnWmlT4Bc?si=rhEL1wRCXBPIyJo8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WV0epqHfhg?si=gEnJl_EDOFmlmHBq
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Love the way everyone is at ease talking about the trending topic RIVERS STATE for days and weeks,both those for and against wike, indigenes,settlers, outsiders and emergency lovers of Rivers state has kept it issue based despite heated arguments until a particular state lipsrsealed is trending,the apc louts will start gatekeeping with their different agendas...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), BlueRayDick, AbokiWam and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.