Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1698694 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) ... (5033) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
U just dey hope say Wike go win the war grin

If he delivered for Asiwaju when he was needed then he is my friend. Just like everyone who delivered for Asiwaju on this thread and made the PBAT presidency a reality

You are the MVPs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:
📌📌📌
What is Adamawa and Borno budget proposal for 2024?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:

....Borno's Budget is ₦340.5B. capital expenditure is ₦198.2B, while recurrent expenditure is ₦142.3B.

According to the Governor, the budget would be financed from recurrent revenue of ₦206.8B made up of federal allocation and internally generated revenue.

The budget will also be financed by capital receipts of ₦128.8B, comprising of aids and grants as well as capital development funds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

f*cked up

More than 60days after HAMAS kidnapped scores of israeli citizens... IDF invaded Gaza yet they can't rescue those held hostage apart from the ones HAMAS released as part of a ceasefire agreement. Na dis IDF a.k.a Israeli Dependent Force wan face Iran?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Adamawa's Budget is ₦225.8B. LOL! Dem want cut their cloth according to their size. capital expenditure is ₦114.5B while recurrent expenditure is ₦111.3B.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

More than 60days after HAMAS kidnapped scores of israeli citizens... IDF invaded Gaza yet they can't rescue those held hostage apart from the ones HAMAS released as part of a ceasefire agreement. Na dis IDF a.k.a Israeli Dependent Force wan face Iran?

ok
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
ok

I thought by now MOSSAD would have traced the location & rescued those held hostage.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:

....Borno's Budget is ₦340.5B. capital expenditure is ₦198.2B, while recurrent expenditure is ₦142.3B.

According to the Governor, the budget would be financed from recurrent revenue of ₦206.8B made up of federal allocation and internally generated revenue.

The budget will also be financed by capital receipts of N128.8 billion, comprising of aids and grants as well as capital development funds.

I was just curious to know how Borno and Adamawa intend to generate 61% and 75% of their Budget proposal internally.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

If he delivered for Asiwaju when he was needed then he is my friend. Just like everyone who delivered for Asiwaju on this thread and made the PBAT presidency a reality

You are the MVPs

Lmao grin

Asiwaju Don dey deliver maximum shege for common men wey deliver for am. Maybe na beans some of them go cook this christmas sef with wetin bag of rice dey talk for market.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lmao grin

Asiwaju Don dey deliver maximum shege for common men wey deliver for am. Maybe na beans some of them go cook this chfustmas sef with wetin bag of rice dey talk for market.
You think raumdeuter care about the welfare of the people

Baba their reward dey heaven.......

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I was just curious to know how Borno and Adamawa intend to generate 61% and 75% of their Budget proposal internally.

grin

.....are you satisfied?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lmao grin

Asiwaju Don dey deliver maximum shege for common men wey deliver for am. Maybe na beans some of them go cook this chfustmas sef with wetin bag of rice dey talk for market.
Lmao.

Some of them don dey lament already . Only on social media's is where their countenance suggests everything's OK...but when they drop phone, na complaints full everywhere.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Emaprince:
Lmao.

Some of them don dey lament already . Only on social media's is where their countenance suggests everything's OK...but when they drop phone, na complaints full everywhere.

Omo, no be only them sef the matter affect o..... Na everybody. Even Jehovah witness wey no dey vote dey lament the hardship wey dey the land.

When I collect my December rice and other added benefits yesterday ; I check price of bag of rice on Junia and Konga I shock! I thought people were exaggerating the price online before ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lmao grin

Asiwaju Don dey deliver maximum shege for common men wey deliver for am. Maybe na beans some of them go cook this christmas sef with wetin bag of rice dey talk for market.
Price beans for market first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....are you satisfied?!
Not sure i am, those States don't have much business activities. Let's hope all Governors do well with whatever money they get plus generate....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Unlimited22:

Price beans for market first

So beans is almost as expensive as rice ?

Wetin man pikin go come chop ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Not sure i am, those States don't have much business activities. Let's hope all Governors do well with whatever money they get plus generate....

.....but Zulum clarifies where the revenues would come from nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Foods Inflation at 31% is damn too much. PBAT should declare State of Emergency on food security abegi.

Open damn borders so foods can flood everywhere at affordable rate. Any farmers wey want vex, make dem vex. Wetin I dey read no be am at all.

I ain't an Economist but damn the consequences, open border first and let's deal with aftermath.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
izzou:

I can now confirm that Itsrm is SIM's social media handler.

Wetin we just discuss here?

grin grin

Truer words have never been spoken. I just dey enter house now. The streets are still buzzing. Everyone out there enjoying themselves in our very peaceful state.

You people should bring your investments, we guarantee your safety, that of your staff and your funds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

The people with Fubara are they the type of people that matter? Let me break t down, Are they the warlords? You think the opinion of Uniport student or regular trader on the street is same with those creek lords?

As long as creeklords are okay and getting settled, they will be loyal to whoever is settling them and there will be peace.

Tompolo one of the biggest loyalists to GEJ ate well during Buhari and didnt say a word throughout while average Rivers people hated Buhari, The creeklords were okay with Buhari

Exactly what I'm saying na. They know those who deliver them the votes and they are not on social media.

I will never underrate Wike. He will do anything legal or illegal to win. That's why we are pleading with him to hold on till 2027.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
the asslicking is insane,one would think you are benefiting from wike directlygrin.

ah well

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7942337/goodhead-wike-others-responsible-murder

Nawa o grin

This is politics taken too far

grin

.......you sabi ignore dólts sha. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.......you sabi ignore dólts sha. LOL!

You give them relevance when you engage them. I wan be like afrodoc2 now. Operation ignore grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

You give them relevance when you engage them. I wan be like afrodoc2 now. Operation ignore grin

grin

.....if really you wanna be like him, then you've got to reply him with - thank you. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:

.....but Zulum clarifies where the revenues would come from nah.
Grants and aids? A Governor relying on aids to fund Budget makes no sense to me, wish him all the best...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Grants and aids? A Governor relying on aids to fund Budget makes no sense to me, wish him all the best...

grin

......seem you are ok with Otti borrowing ₦400B+ to finance his Budget?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....if really you wanna be like him, then you've got to reply him with - thank you. LOL!

I will take mine one step further cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

I will take mine one step further cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7942337/goodhead-wike-others-responsible-murder

Nawa o grin

This is politics taken too far

E be like say talking too much dey inside Dokubo family DNA

Na these big mouth people go put Fubara for trouble, talk less do more

Wike wey una dey shout no follow you argue, Na you dey make press release after press release
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tbh, some exam dey carry extra-ordinary pressure. Especially the ones wey u missed d assignments/test/quiz. U go dey ask person to spell "is"
Lols, true

(1) (2) (3) ... (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) ... (5033) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.