Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,811 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627604 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7942382/japa-syndrome-nigerias-political-class

whodeyhause , you dey plan to Japa? me personally dey target 2025 šŸ¤”

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7942337/goodhead-wike-others-responsible-murder

Nawa o grin

This is politics taken too far

Do you know who this woman is?

She is Asari Dokubo sister

So Asari has played his cards
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7942194/nscdc-promotes-shem-obafiaye-deputy

Hopefully this guy can finally tell us the name of the website now that he is near the top.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......seem you are ok with Otti borrowing ā‚¦400B+ to finance his Budget?!
No i am not, atleast Abia's budget shows the State cannot generate enough money internally. Apart from Lagos, maybe Ogun and Rivers State, the rest of the State don't generate much internally due to their poor economy. Well it is good Borno and Taraba are not borrowing heavily to fund their budget...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Just came out of the police station since 11pm last night.

Went to chill with friends. Driving home, Police stop and search us and found exhibit with one of us.

Na so dem pack us inside Korope to station.

We just bail ourselves now.

Station full no be small grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

Went to chill with friends. Driving home, Police stop and search us and found exhibit with one of us.

Congrats. I hope you didnā€™t have to fan presido? šŸ˜‚

You need to watch who you move with sha. Make person no go pack weed inside your pocket.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 4:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Make Tinubu use his sense ohhttps://youtu.be/EjawYq0N578?si=GLB_7vSq53i_y_44
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

Una dey lucky say dem just allow una go less than 12 hours on a weekend o. Next time try to dey coordinate ur friends o make dem no dey carry that kind exhibit waka pin body .

That kind level police dey use am rope person quite easily o; they can easily claim weed or any other ā€œhighā€ substance found in the car points it out that u are armed robbers getting ready for operation.

Anyways , on a lighter note those policemen money for rice don dey complete be that . Na una be part of miracle God send their way
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Ibime:

The article says sheā€™s Asariā€™s younger sister and daughter of a high court Judge ! shocked

Na wa o. So Asari papa na High court judge and Asari na militant grin. Una Rivers people na special breed o. No wonder Asari when he speaks always sound as tho heā€™s well read even when he speaks pidgin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

E be like say talking too much dey inside Dokubo family DNA

Na these big mouth people go put Fubara for trouble, talk less do more

Wike wey una dey shout no follow you argue, Na you dey make press release after press release

From this part of the article it appears the Dokuboā€™s family grouse with Wike goes way beyond Fubaraā€™s matter . They only want to use Fubaraā€™s feud with Wike to get even with Wike .

It seems Wike has threatened them off camera and they are not asking his threats lightly

Mr President, call him (Wike) with Barinada Mpigi, Samuel Nwanosike and others, they are responsible for the murder of DPO Bako. I can attest to that fact. I am not scared to attest to the fact. Let them call him, I will be there and I will say more when we are before the DSS.

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, you sent people to tell me that I should watch my back. You watch your front because I will come for you. I will take the war to the FCT and I will bring you down. You cannot bring the people of Rivers down. We will bring you down and we will bring the war to FCT. If FCT people can not do anything to solve Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, come and bring us out and we will bring him down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Congrats. I hope you didnā€™t have to fan presido? šŸ˜‚

You need to watch who you move with sha. Make person no go pack weed inside your pocket.

I no enter cell oh.

As dem drop you, dem go catch another group again. The place be like market.

Na who no gree settle well dey enter cell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

Are you sure it was not you with exhibit though? As a naija police matter. Ehen so you dey carry gold circle. Wetin you Wan carry am do? Do You not know fornication is illegal? Oya, arrest him for intent to knack pesin daughter

Pele chief. Na christmas money dem dey organize.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

E be like say talking too much dey inside Dokubo family DNA

Na these big mouth people go put Fubara for trouble, talk less do more

Wike wey una dey shout no follow you argue, Na you dey make press release after press release

Thats the strange part. All the loyalists of Wike are not saying anything. Even TV stations are saying they are refusing to grant interviews. Whatever it is they plan to do, they are deliberately keeping it out of public knowledge.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2023
Ibime:

Yes I know who she is. On second thought, I remember Wike had also accused Abiye Sekibo of Murder on live camera. What goes around comes around.

This woman appears like a lose canon. Asari with his loud mouth would not have said those things even if he believes them to be true. And he doesn't come across as someone who will hide behind his sister to say his mind. I'll like to think that she acted alone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:
https://www.nairaland.com/7942194/nscdc-promotes-shem-obafiaye-deputy

Hopefully this guy can finally tell us the name of the website now that he is near the top.
He is the oga
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Unlimited22:

He is the oga
2nd in command
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2023
TrebleChamp:
No i am not, atleast Abia's budget shows the State cannot generate enough money internally. Apart from Lagos, maybe Ogun and Rivers State, the rest of the State don't generate much internally due to their poor economy. Well it is good Borno and Taraba are not borrowing heavily to fund their budget...

.....Borno and Adamawa not Taraba habibi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The article says sheā€™s Asariā€™s younger sister and daughter of a high court Judge ! shocked

Na wa o. So Asari papa na High court judge and Asari na militant grin. Una Rivers people na special breed o. No wonder Asari when he speaks always sound as tho heā€™s well read even when he speaks pidgin

Yes Asari went to Unical but was rusticated for activism. He is from Amachree house, the ruling house of Kalabari

Boyloaf also went to RSUST and all his brothers are educated.

University does not preclude anyone from militancy, since our universities are also breeding grounds for cultism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Ibime:

Yes Asari went to Unical but was rusticated for activism. He is from Amachree house, the ruling house of Kalabari

Boyloaf also went to RSUST and all his brothers are educated.

University does not preclude anyone from militancy, since our universities are also breeding grounds for cultism

I keep telling you guys that in a different timeline na general Ibime dey hold our oil revenue by blokos grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2023
OasisX:

.....Borno and Adamawa not Taraba habibi.
Yea Adamawa, my mistake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2023
A trollšŸ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Omoh! Wike has gone against all what he has said in the past. Wow. Wike really lack integrity of speech. They are all liars.

Unfortunately for Wike, Sim is the governor and is more powerful than Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2023
monerozi5590:
Omoh! Wike has gone against all what he has said in the past. Wow. Wike really lack integrity of speech. They are all liars.

Unfortunately for Wike, Sim is the governor and is more powerful than Wike.

I have even watched one video where he said rigging election is the worst crime you can commit grin

One day when I have free time on my hands, I will look for that video and post here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

I no enter cell oh.

As dem drop you, dem go catch another group again. The place be like market.

Na who no gree settle well dey enter cell

For December? Why e no go busy. Na where person dey work e dey chop.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

For December? Why e no go busy. Na where person dey work e dey chop.

grin grin grin

Nigeria Police believes in gender equality oh.

Na girls dem pack pass. And those ones dey easy to threaten....Just put handcuff for their hands, and dem go begin cry and negotiate more than the threshold.

Even us wey dey bench dey wait for our price to be approved just dey laugh grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Nigeria Police believes in gender equality oh.

Na girls dem pack pass. And those ones dey easy to threaten....Just put handcuff for their hands, and dem go begin cry and negotiate more than the threshold.

Even us wey dey bench dey wait for our price to be approved just dey laugh grin

Well... The worst they can do is hold you for cell. Women, especially young women have a lot to fear in the hands of Nigerian police. Shit can go sideways or should I say horizontal very fast.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Well... The worst they can do is hold you for cell. Women, especially young women have a lot to fear in the hands of Nigerian police. Shit can go sideways or should I say horizontal very fast.

Yeah.

One guy opted for cell when his 25k offer was thrown into the bin grin

He said he will wait till morning for his guys to come and bail him out

And last night made me know Nigeria has a drug problem..Jesus..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

Yeah.

We have a drug problem and a gambling problem. And some people have both
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2023
izzou:

Yeah.

Not too far from the former workshop of my mechanic is a place they sell drugs. From morning till night, the young, old, guys and ladies are always trooping in to buy. Sometimes policemen will raid the place, the guy will pay bribe of 150 or 200k and he's back selling the same day. It's a very sad situation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
A trollšŸ˜‚
Is this real
Trump is finally crazyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Obidients on this thread, shebi una hear??
All of you who joined in attacking me, shebi una eye don clear?

raumdeuter:

If he delivered for Asiwaju when he was needed then he is my friend. Just like everyone who delivered for Asiwaju on this thread and made the PBAT presidency a reality

You are the MVPs

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nihilistjnr I am in pains
Soap died
He was my favourite

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, reccy(m), askit(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.