Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652830 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2023
😀😀😀😀😀

Initially thought it was a parody account but Ozil though, WTF 😀😀

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:28am On Dec 18, 2023
CrystalTiger:
😀😀😀😀😀

Initially thought it was a parody account but Ozil though, WTF 😀😀

English is like Ozil’s 4th or 5th language. He try say he even dey type for English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

English is like Ozil’s 4th or 5th language. He try say he even dey type for English

Lol you didn't get the joke.

DiCaprio only rolls with sweet sixteens. He is not interested in anything over 25yrs of age.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Na black full Doha airport as staff and it seems they mostly East Africans.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol you didn't get the joke.

DiCaprio only rolls with sweet sixteens. He is not interested in anything over 25yrs of age.

Oh, i didnt know that was what this was about . I thought he refrencing Ozil’s use of English .

Didn't even know DiCaprio is known for that; I no dey follow all these oyinbo entertainers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Oh, i didnt know that was what this was about . I thought he refrencing Ozil’s use of English .

Dismt even jnow DiCaprio is known for that; I ni dey follow all these oyinbo entertainers
You no know the lead actor for titanic sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You no know the lead actor for titanic sad

lol. Funny thing is I've never even watched titanic before up till this moment.

All those lovey lovey genre no be my genre.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dismt even jnow DiCaprio is known for that; I ni dey follow all these oyinbo entertainers

DiCaprio is one of the legendary Hollywood sharpshooters of the 21st century. The cardinal rule though is that you must be an Under-25 female.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2023
obainojazz:
Na black full Doha airport as staff and it seems they mostly East Africans.

So you are on your way back home to carry out your annual Christmas mentorship program for Naija-based babes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

DiCaprio is one of the legendary Hollywood sharpshooters of the 21st century. The cardinal rule though is that you must be an Under-25 female.

Oh, na so he dey do him things ? Why dem no come cancel like they are trying to cancel Diddy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

So you are on your way back home to carry out your annual Christmas mentorship program for Naija-based babes.
We must give back to the community, hence I am only here to contribute my share of diaspora remittance cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2023
DissTroy:

I let all of it simmer for 9 days after I began my barrage against the supposed opinionated seekers of justice (on Twitter particularly).

Almost 2 weeks and there have been a thousand twists and turns, with new and known clownish attention-seekers leveraging on Mohbad's death to boost their profiles.

Everything I have stated, as controversial as they were, almost 9 - 10 days ago have been proven right.

We'd do a total review by October 14, and on December 14. Expect nothing more than clown acts in a circus. smiley

Three months later.
First he did targeted giveaways with media fanfare, then announced an album. DJs, media houses, and others are back to blaring his music.

What was all the faux outrage for in the first place? Because it seemed cool to be outraged publicly then. It was trendy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7944117/naira-marley-announces-new-album

Too easy. Too predictable. Chaotic as we are as a people, we are very predictable.

Every topical issue follows the same trajectory:

Uproar ➡️ Hot takes ➡️ 'Cruise" ➡️ Next trending issue ↩️ Repeat.

We never see anything to the end. We never stay focused. We probably have the shortest attention span ever.

Welcome to the Nigerian internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Oh, na so he dey do him things ? Why dem no come cancel like they are trying to cancel Diddy?

Na the funny thing be that. If you toast them and treat them nice and they like you, you stand a chance of not being tackled later. Pushing people to do things under threat of violence or influence of alcohol like Diddy is a quick way to get cancelled.

Top 5 sharpshooters alive Di Caprio fit enter, alongside John Mayer, and legendary samurai like Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty. Beatty and maybe even Nicholson will make Top 5 Dead or Alive.
It is Nicholson that i am surprised has not been cancelled. That guy tiptoed along the line with so many women, i wouldn't be surprised if he did cross the line a few times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2023
obainojazz:
We must give back to the community, hence I am only here to contribute my share of diaspora remittance cool

It is very commendable that you are sowing seeds in them. That is the only way the community can grow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

It is very commendable that you are sowing seeds in them. That is the only way the community can grow.
I agree doc grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Omo obainojazz can't be sowing no seeds in these fatherless scallywags.in the value chain he should be a consumer not a producer. His mission should be to reap where he definitely did not sow. Leave the sowing for the local inspirational speakers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Omo obainojazz can't be sowing no seeds in these fatherless scallywags.in the value chain he should be a consumer not a producer. His mission should be to reap where he definitely did not sow. Leave the sowing for the local inspirational speakers.

Brah, i was just talking about him giving them words of advice and encouragement, as well as serving as an inspiration for them to japa.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Mayday! Mayday!!
Shot fired, i repeat shot fired

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Fatherless scallywags. grin grin grin

That's cold.

nihilist why are you this brutal? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Mayday! Mayday!!
na don j get the sub? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Mayday! Mayday!!

I no fire shots na. I say make he leave oyun for oko oloyun.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:
Fatherless scallywags. grin grin grin

That's cold.

nihilist why are you this brutal? cheesy

My oga, some of these hoes put the Oh! In Okpo.

They don't need saving.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Realmrsean:
na don j get the sub? grin
Wahala go soon start on a monday morning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I no fire shots na. I say make he leave oyun for oko oloyun.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ishilove: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

My oga, some of these hoes put the Oh! In Okpo.

They don't need saving.
Oga abeg it is too early for this kind of laughter inducing vawulence 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

This is hilarious grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2023
......this is sad. Adulterated Drinks don full everywhere for Naija.

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1736638945855676728?t=JGOlpOXSDo-O--9KmbMNYQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2023
OasisX:
......this is sad. Adulterated Drinks don full everywhere for Naija.

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1736638945855676728?t=JGOlpOXSDo-O--9KmbMNYQ&s=19

This is what we were discussing last week.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is what we were discussing last week.

grin

.....make una join Itsrm crusade. Theme is; water is life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2023
Nigeria’s AltSchool Africa to receive support from Rwanda’s $30m tech fund

https://techcabal.com:443/2023/11/14/altschool-africa-rwanda-innovation-fund/

While the Nigerian government is spending billions on frivolities, the Rwandan government is funding even Nigerian tech startups to expand.

Essentially, if and when these startups acquire unicorn status like Facebook did rapidly, the Rwandan government has a stake in all of them.

Erm, cue the "What would Peter Obi do differently?" retorts.

A government which means well needs little or no propaganda - the people-oriented policies are glaring.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....make una join Itsrm crusade. Theme is; water is life.

One of the best decisions I ever made. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
I'm sorry but isn't this an indictment on El Rufai and how he further divided Kaduna state.

Because this is from the current governor.
Especially that 4th image

(1) (2) (3) ... (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yokiti, GloriousGbola, Shegzdave, Kamelot77(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.