Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,227 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1628659 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (4950) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:32am On Jan 15
Realmrsean:
Na now these embeciles remember say Dem go protest 🪧..

Thunder fire all of them and I wish military and police 🚓 use them do target 🎯 practice

U supposed go out and support this protest na. U are also an Abuja resident na tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:33am On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

And branded rice way wike they use compete with fubara for December
Baba is swimming in rice at the moment grin grin

He don deny the rice, but he can't deny the umbrella
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34am On Jan 15
GrammarNazi1:

grin

Bia, take time.
Honestly it can happen
These people are daredevil
The people know them they are on tictok sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:34am On Jan 15
Realmrsean:
Na now these embeciles remember say Dem go protest 🪧..

Thunder fire all of them and I wish military and police 🚓 use them do target 🎯 practice
You can join them bro, after all you want this menace to stop wink

Aluta continua grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:42am On Jan 15
Assets Betta Edu, Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister Acquired Since Becoming Disaster Minister

Ownership of an estate at Linda Chaulker Road, Asokoro Extension worth N750 million.

Plaza at El-Rufai Crescent Guzape Asokoro Extension worth N1.4 billion.

One filling station along Abuja-Kubwa Express way, worth N1.2 billion.

Ownership of four (4) estates at Metropolitan Estate Abuja worth N350 million.

Six (6) plots of land in airport road Abuja worth N300 million.

Four (4) estates at airport road worth N530 million.

Two (2) estates in Federal Housing Estate Calabar Cross River State worth N190 million.

One (1) Dillion station in Calabar metropolis worth N430 million.

Cash Discovered by the EFCC

N2.7 billion in Zenith bank
N725 million in First bank
N388 million in Polaris bank
$2.1 million in Zenith bank
£57,000 in zenith bank
€13,000 in zenith bank
$6500 in Polaris bank

*We are checking for more including jewellery

Source:EFCC
https://thediscoverer.ng/2024/01/14/efcc-exposes-betta-edu-lists-atrocities/

Yebariba sombori bobo
If this is true this woman na gberiwi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:50am On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

Yebariba sombori bobo

Make we wait till EFCC go make their report public sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:52am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

Make we wait till EFCC go make their report public sha
I doubt the credibility of the source sef but it's about to enter FP
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:00am On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

Yebariba sombori bobo

i doubt anyone can steal this much money in 9 months

at best this is consolidated stealing - right from her days in Cross River
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:04am On Jan 15
GloriousGbola:

This look likely
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:04am On Jan 15
GloriousGbola:

Same thing I thought. I guess the woman must have stepped on so many toes Knowingly and unknowingly.

It appears those she has wronged are doing overtime on her case to really treat her 4ck up as she has provided them that opportunity. They will muddle the waters so much that Tinubu will just have to let her go.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:06am On Jan 15
GloriousGbola:

E go shock you.

Like the man said, authority stealing pass armed robbery. Pen get power wey gun no get.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:13am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

Same thing I thought. I guess the woman must have stepped on so many toes Knowingly and unknowingly.

It appears those she has wronged are doing overtime on her case to really treat her 4ck up as she has provided them that opportunity. They will muddle the waters so much that Tinubu will just have to let her go.
We don't want this, if she is guilty she must server her time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:13am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

All the money and property they listed is just about 15m US dollars o. Quite easily done in a year. No let Naira worthlessness deceive you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:18am On Jan 15
DissTroy:

Happy birthday, Izu. Wishing you the very best of what life has got to offer.
---

You, my favourite cousin, and myself are just a couple of days apart in birthdays.

Thank you bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:19am On Jan 15
Nothing like Sit at Home for Abakaliki oh.

Everywhere is lively. People going about their businesses

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:32am On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

We don't want this, if she is guilty she must server her time

U will be surprised that after like 2 years back and forth in court , she may win EFCC. Me I no too put mind for EFCC to secure any long term jail sentence against her jare.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:34am On Jan 15
afrodoc2:

All the money and property they listed is just about 15m US dollars o. Quite easily done in a year. No let Naira worthlessness deceive you.

Na wa o. But for that to happen, she must have embezzled almost all the money available to the ministry na without leaving anything at all. I no sure say she go get that kind mind or she would've lasted this long if she did
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:34am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

U will be surprised that after like 2 years back and forth in court , she may win EFCC. Me I no too put mind for EFCC to secure any long term jail sentence against her jare.
Another hold your leaders in the mud

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:38am On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin

I doubt bro unlimited22,timbros,skimpledawg all they PH none of them rate or praise wike like this
Lol
Itsrm na proper party man

He reminds me of one TopboyChris guy on Twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:39am On Jan 15
izzou:
Nothing like Sit at Home for Abakaliki oh.

Everywhere is lively. People going about their businesses
Went to Aba this morning from Port Harcourt.

Anyone using sit at home to malign the SE is beating a dead horse at this point.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:39am On Jan 15
afrodoc2:

E go shock you.

Like the man said, authority stealing pass armed robbery. Pen get power wey gun no get.
If gun steal 80,000 naira pen go steal 2,000,000,000 naira grin grin

There are so many whatsapp group that have been created in the state about her 'victimization', unsurprisingly nobody is saying she didn't steal, some say she stole but the gambaris also stole with her and she's the fall guy, others believe she hasn't stolen as much as those who went scot free before her. Me personally no fit talk as I'm public enemy no 1 "Your brother don comot food for our sister mouth" has become my good morning, good afternoon and good evening cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:42am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o. But for that to happen, she must have embezzled almost all the money available to the ministry na without leaving anything at all. I no sure say she go get that kind mind or she would've lasted this long if she did

You can’t account for a human being’s greed. Maybe this is why she was outed so quickly.

Funds wey people dey use straw to steal she go bring bowl to drain am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Jan 15
KingTom:

There are so many whatsapp group that have been created in the state about her 'victimization', unsurprisingly nobody is saying she didn't steal, some say she stole but the gambaris also stole with her and she's the fall guy, others believe she hasn't stolen as much as those who went scot free before her. Me personally no fit talk as I'm public enemy no 1 "Your brother don comot food for our sister mouth" has become my good morning, good afternoon and good evening cry

We are not ready in this country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 11:44am On Jan 15
KingTom:

There are so many whatsapp group that have been created in the state about her 'victimization', unsurprisingly nobody is saying she didn't steal, some say she stole but the gambaris also stole with her and she's the fall guy, others believe she hasn't stolen as much as others who went scot free before her. Me personally no fit talk as I'm public enemy no 1 "Your brother don comot food for our sister mouth" has become my good morning, good afternoon and good evening cry
The Pen is truly mightier than the sword(Gun)

I saw some article where someone was discussing how she can wriggle her way out, can you just imagine that? This country is gone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:46am On Jan 15
afrodoc2:

You can’t account for a human being’s greed. Maybe this is why she was outed so quickly.

Funds wey people dey use straw to steal she go bring bowl to drain am.

grin grin grin

Perhaps her age didn't help her too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:47am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

Perhaps her age didn't help her too
She saw funds she'd never seen before and her appetite couldn't be restrained.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:48am On Jan 15
KingTom:

grin

Wahala! So they believe ur brother just commot food for their sister mouth without their sister being greedy? Dem no serious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Jan 15
Shegzdave:

I saw some article where someone was discussing how she can wriggle her way out, can you just imagine that? This country is gone

Shebi one of them was even on AriseTv last week giving unsolicited legal advise on TV. I'm sure he's advertising his services to her team.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Jan 15
Unlimited22:

She saw funds she'd never seen before and her appetite couldn't be restrained.

Now e don choke her for throat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:51am On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

grin

Wahala! So they believe ur brother just commot food for their sister mouth without their sister being greedy? Dem no serious
Nobody wan gree for me grin. The good thing is I've always been a vocal critic of 'my brother' like say I follow Ronu during elections, e for hot for me now grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Jan 15
afrodoc2:

We are not ready in this country.
We only scream corruption, when we're not the ones eating.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:56am On Jan 15
Shegzdave:

The country has been gone for a long time my brother, what you're looking at are the remains of a once great nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (4950) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.