Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652836 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 9:15pm On Mar 04
TVM says monthly rent is way better. Shouldnt even be disputed.

Well except for the landlords
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04
User09:

Priced "properly", monthly rent is a decent deal for the tenant and landlord.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04
Ibime:

If rent is monthly instead of yearly, rent prices will go up, that one sure.

Because the yearly rents factor in that people done blow money throughout the year and don't have much affordability left, while it is easier to plan a higher amount for monthly. Also yearly rent is not relative to the yield one would expect from a property investment, while monthly will lift it closer to a reasonable yield. I done see house wey be N80m and people paying N1m yearly rent. That's useless yield. If it was monthly, you go ask the tenant for like N200k per month, make your yield balance small
Of course, there'd most likely have to be an increase in payments per month if rent becomes a monthly thing, and maybe for persons looking to pay bulk (say a year), they can negotiate price down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:07pm On Mar 04
User09:

Everywhere except lagos where it is a landlords market.

Every risk of seeing surge pricing in rents esp around Xmas.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:08pm On Mar 04
One by one,dem don dey go....No oooo,8years must complete ooo and he must show us full working

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04
Are we really about to receive grains from Ukraine?

😕😕😕
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04
CrystalTiger:

😕😕😕

Ukraine is a top 7 grain producer in the world while we are a net importer, so what's odd about that

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04
Ibime:

Ukraine is a top 7 grain producer in the world while we are a net importer, so what's odd about that

It's totally odd receiving free grains from them with what they're going through..Nice gesture but it feels weird..

If we're buying, great, but free, it's just somehow..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:07am On Mar 05
CrystalTiger:

It's totally odd receiving free grains from them with what they're going through..Nice gesture but it feels weird..

we will send them apache helicopters in exchange 😉
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Mar 05
CrystalTiger:

😕😕😕

China is receiving grains from Ukraine
India is receiving grains from Ukraine
Egypt is receiving grains from Ukraine
EU is receiving grains from Ukraine
UK is receiving grains from Ukraine

So why is Nigeria special? Is Ukraine complaining?

Just because Peter Obi has no knowledge of how things operate in the world should not make you just follow it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 12:37am On Mar 05
CORRECTION

raumdeuter:

China is BUYING grains from Ukraine
India is BUYING grains from Ukraine
Egypt is BUYING grains from Ukraine
EU is BUYING grains from Ukraine
UK is BUYING grains from Ukraine

ANSWER: Nigeria is BEGGING, NOT BUYING !

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:40am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:
CORRECTION

Is Ukraine complaining? Ukraine has grains to give. So should Nigeria reject it despite having IDPs all over and need it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 12:43am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Is Ukraine complaining? Ukraine has grains to give. So should Nigeria reject it despite having IDPs all over and need it
Do you beg beggars for change ?
And if you do, what does that make you ?
When in the swimming pool, do you get saved by drowning people? If you do then what does that make you ?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 12:45am On Mar 05
GloriousGbola:

Everywhere except lagos where it is a landlords market.

Every risk of seeing surge pricing in rents esp around Xmas.

Well in this case, The contracts or agreement stipulating the rent will be annual, only the payments will be monthly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 12:47am On Mar 05
Theflint1:
Priced "properly", monthly rent is a decent deal for the tenant and landlord.

Well, only one party wields the power here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

Do you beg beggars for change ?
And if you do, what does that make you ?
When in the swimming pool, do you get saved by drowning people? If you do then what does that make you ?

Is Ukraine complaining? They have grains going to rot So we need the grains but we should rather let people die due to pride than feed people Okay

Why did Bitter Obi not allow the people of Anambra to die while he was governor instead of taking grains from UN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 12:59am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Is Ukraine complaining? They have grains going to rot So we need the grains but we should rather let people die due to pride than feed people Okay

Why did Bitter Obi not allow the people of Anambra to die while he was governor instead of taking grains from UN

You are missing the point.
Nigeria is in a position in which it needs free food from a country which is losing a war (very badly). Where did I say that Nigeria should refuse the food ? I don't recommend to sub-begers to reject donations. The problem is that Nigeria is in this position, worse than a dying country ! Did you really need me to explain the obvious to you ?

I spot a skinny man whose Facebook profile claims he is a billionaire, while in real life the man is being fed in a homeless shelter, I tell him that it is a disgrace that he is being fed in a homeless shelter while he is supposed to be a billionaire and he replies me that "is the homeless shelter complaining? They have grains going to rot So we need the grains but we should rather let people die due to pride than feed people Okay"

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

You are missing the point.
Nigeria is in a position in which it needs free food from a country which is losing a war (very badly). Where did I say that Nigeria should refuse the food ? I don't recommend to sub-begers to reject donations. The problem is that Nigeria is in this position, worse than a dying country ! Did you really need me to explain the obvious to you ?

This so called dying country have grains going to rot. And we are needing grains

When Anambra needed food during the regime of Obi, what did he do?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 1:06am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

This so called dying country have grains going to rot. And we are needing grains

When Anambra needed food during the regime of Obi, what did he do?

I spot a skinny man whose Facebook profile claims he is a billionaire, while in real life the man is being fed in a homeless shelter, I tell him that it is a disgrace that he is being fed in a homeless shelter while he is supposed to be a billionaire and he replies me that "is the homeless shelter complaining? They have grains going to rot So we need the grains but we should rather let people die due to pride than feed people Okay"

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:09am On Mar 05
Ibime:

Na this thread oga dey use check temperature because ol gees dey here
But seriously this thread na resource portal on its own. Kudos to all the posters here for keeping it going except for the odd days when things go south.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:33am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

When did Nigeria claim to be a billionaire

Nigeria is a very poor country

Anyone who thinks Nigeria is a billionaire in the context of other countries in the world is delusional
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:42am On Mar 05
iamoyindamola:
Seun is a really strange fella

Ibime
Mukina(giroud baby mama) have resigned

https://www.nairaland.com/8019229/mukina2-nairalands-first-supermod-resigned

Seun said she disobey direct order
Mukibaby don go? Ah I don die. 😭

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:05am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

When did Nigeria claim to be a billionaire

Nigeria is a very poor country

Anyone who thinks Nigeria is a billionaire in the context of other countries in the world is delusional
Nigeria is a very poor country yet we're not willing to cut the costs of government.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:13am On Mar 05
If Ukraine didn't have grains to give, they wouldn't give.

Obi misfired on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 2:30am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

China is receiving grains from Ukraine
India is receiving grains from Ukraine
Egypt is receiving grains from Ukraine
EU is receiving grains from Ukraine
UK is receiving grains from Ukraine

Just because Peter Obi has no knowledge of how things operate in the world should not make you just follow it

Personal differences, you're cool with it, I'm not..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:38am On Mar 05
WhoDeyHause:

Nigeria is a very poor country yet we're not willing to cut the costs of government.

That's because there is something called law and constitution that is guiding these. A budget is passed by the legislation where spending comes from.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:42am On Mar 05
izzou:
If Ukraine didn't have grains to give, they wouldn't give.

Obi misfired on this one.

No we should starve and reject free grains just because we wan show say we be fake big boy

Abeg if Somalia have extra grain they are not using make dem send to us in Naija. Some big boys won't need it we the masses need it oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 3:08am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

That's because there is something called law and constitution that is guiding these. A budget is passed by the legislation where spending comes from.
Do you understand English ?
What in hell made you think your answer is in anyway logically following his comment ?
Did he tell you he didn't know about budgets ?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:21am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

Do you understand English ?
What in hell made you think, your answer is in anyway logically following his comment ?
Did he tell you he didn't know about budgets ?

That's because most spending are included in the budget which is passed by the Senate and given to the president to sign

Understanding how the presidential system of govt works is key and won't make you think one person can unilaterally decide to spend a certain amount without approval of the legislation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 3:28am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

That's because most spending are included in the budget which is passed by the Senate and given to the president to sign

Understanding how the presidential system of govt works is key and won't make you think one person can unilaterally decide to spend a certain amount without approval of the legislation

You seem to love answering questions which were not asked.
Why don't you try to say things which follow the logical path of the discussion instead of getting horribly out of topic to answer a question which nobody asked.
Not everybody has the brain of a little toddler.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:06am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

You seem to love answering questions which were not asked.
Why don't you try to say things which follow the logical path of the discussion instead of getting horribly out of topic to answer a question which nobody asked.
Not everybody has the brain of a little toddler.

I am not responsible for your education, I am not being paid to educate you. If you cant follow the logical sequence of the discussion or you cannot cope with it, you are free to skip it. Most toddlers can follow an argument, if you can't then skip. No one forced you to read or reply

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:46am On Mar 05
CrystalTiger:

To be clear, we are receiving free grains from the United Nations World Food Programme and have always done for our IDP camps

UNWFP buys grains from Ukraine like many other customers including 1st world countries. UNWFP buys 80% of its grains from Ukraine numbering almost one million tonnes. Ukraine then decide to throw in some free grains (25k tonnes) to buy goodwill since they have spare they cannot sell. That's like market woman throwing in one mudu of Garri (jara) for you after you finish buying 5 paint buckets.

Last year, we received Ukraine grains via UNWFP
2022, we received Ukraine grains via UNWFP
This year, the exact same, with one mudu of jara thrown in

Pure sensationalism for no reason at all

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yokiti, GloriousGbola, Kamelot77(m), Shegzdave and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.