Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627455 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:10am On Mar 04
Ellexy:
When dollar was rising, prices were rising everyday with it. People were just adjusting prices according to dollar rates on their old stocks, might not be everyone, but it was being done.

Now nobody is readjusting their price, everyone is claiming they bought when dollar was high.

But I guarantee you if dollar hits 2000 today, by tomorrow morning, prices would have doubled again and it won't be on new goods.
Some businesses are readjusting prices.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:11am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

All you need to do is follow us politics.

People with no money are donating money to trump a so called billionaire. Buying his shit shoes. Celebrating his arrests. The man is grifting a bunch of uneducated hicks and they are falling for it

A loud Batist or obidient can generate cash or job opportunity by pressing the right emotional buttons

Someone may retaliate with I was sacked because I am obidient. Help me!

Go and package your story wella and you too go hammer.
The other side has already suggested that the man be damned.

He, therefore, needed to appeal to his political side with all the pettiness and/or emotion.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:11am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

The loudest obidients are always the most bitter and malicious. It is what it is.

grin

............they boycotted Queen Aminah, a rice seller. And few hours later, the lady sold out two trucks of rice. They should raise am Γ³ jΓ re.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:24am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

All you need to do is follow us politics.

People with no money are donating money to trump a so called billionaire. Buying his shit shoes. Celebrating his arrests. The man is grifting a bunch of uneducated hicks and they are falling for it

A loud Batist or obidient can generate cash or job opportunity by pressing the right emotional buttons

Someone may retaliate with I was sacked because I am obidient. Help me!

Go and package your story wella and you too go hammer.

What is more worrisome is even how people are anticipating the next bad thing to happen to someone, because of politics.

I really hope i don't join that Twitter. It has a way of messing with one's mind

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:26am On Mar 04
iamoyindamola:

Leave am
You know my happiness in this whole thing, e they touch everybody

That's the only lesson for me!

People who were very vocal about their support for BAT are now silent.

Who knows how bad the next 3 years will be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:27am On Mar 04
izzou:

What is more worrisome is even how people are anticipating the next bad thing to happen to someone, because of politics.

I really hope i don't join that Twitter. It has a way of messing with one's mind

It is a lot of social media in general . By design it draws you into a rabbit hole. So if you were already leaning in that direction it can be exacerbated.

Everything will be about your aligning your personality and identity 100%
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:32am On Mar 04
izzou:

That's the only lesson for me!

People who were very vocal about their support for BAT are now silent.

Who knows how bad the next 3 years will be
Tomorrow get belle, wetin e go born grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:52am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

It is a lot of social media in general . By design it draws you into a rabbit hole. So if you were already leaning in that direction it can be exacerbated.

Everything will be about your aligning your personality and identity 100%

The thing is, a lot of bitterness was released before and during the 2023 elections . A lot of people are bitter due to the bitterness meted out to them during the elections.

U know some people were harassed because of their political choice at the polling units. It will be hard for people like that to heal easily. Anytime they see people who laughed at their harassment incident suffering, they will not hesitate to laugh at their misfortune too.

It's not like I'm excusing their attitude o, but they are humans too.

There's this lady that is a food vlogger " Sisi Yemmie", she and her husband who were harassed and prevented from voting because they thought they are Igbos when in fact they are Yorubas. Imagine if she sees one of those who fueled ethnic jingoism during the elections suffering and she decides to laugh at his misfortune. One would think she is being inhuman, but na only she know the level sadness and panic attack she experienced during the election.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

The thing is, a lot of bitterness was released before and during the 2023 elections . A lot of people are bitter due to the bitterness meted out to them during the elections.

U know some people were harassed because of their political choice at the polling units. It will be hard for people like that to heal easily. Anytime they see people who laughed at their harassment incident suffering, they will not hesitate to laugh at their misfortune too.

It's not like I'm excusing their attitude o, but they are humans too.

There's this lady that is a food vlogger " Sisi Yemmie", she and her husband were harrased and prevented from voting because they thought they are Igbos when in fact they are Yorubas. Imagine if she sees one of those who fueled ethnic jingoism during the elections suffering and she decides to laugh at his misfortune. One would think she is being inhuman, but na only she know the level sadness and panic attack she experienced during the election.
Was it not on this thread some oloribukus called us bastard again
Na them they cry pass

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:23am On Mar 04
grin

.......that Niggga that wished bad on the innocent kid don dey beg for money online, e don tey. One would think its 2023 electoral decision that makes him bitter. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:28am On Mar 04
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Brown77221: 10:29am On Mar 04
iamoyindamola:

Go and check their lowest sub na

Which bank card can I use to subscribe to Netflix??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:43am On Mar 04
Ellexy:

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

This is a davido sub grin.... Exactly what he said when mohbad passed on
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:46am On Mar 04
livelongprospa:
500level and law school.
We go again for the begging😁
It is actually painful that we have to crowdfund everything, and by we, I dey include myself for the matter. It should not be so.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:48am On Mar 04
Ellexy:

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
E dey sub Davido.

David said the same thing when Mohbad passed on
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:48am On Mar 04
Brown77221:

Which bank card can I use to subscribe to Netflix??
Netflix works with Nigerian banks na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:59am On Mar 04
Unlimited22:

E dey sub Davido.

David said the same thing when Mohbad passed on
Amigoss:

This is a davido sub grin.... Exactly what he said when mohbad passed on
Yes I know. It just how we joke with everything this country. The way I take bust laugh eh

cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:02am On Mar 04
Bro thought he did a thing,thought he was going to show pre-Apc and buhari era
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:12am On Mar 04
https://www.nairaland.com/8019430/kaduna-residents-block-company-truck

this has become a trend in tinubu era, things no bad like this during buhari despite the fact he was terrible

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:17am On Mar 04
Na full blown anarchy Northern Nigeria go soon enter

By the time manufacturers and transporters begin to cancel that region because of this nonsense looting, their eyes go clear.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:18am On Mar 04
Just 2months away from 1year in office,WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:18am On Mar 04
Ballzproblem2:

this has become a trend in tinubu era, things no bad like this during buhari despite the fact he was terrible

These people are committing crime which will only make food prices to soar high because if a company needs to start hiring armed guards before they can transport food items, they will still pass the cost down to the final consumers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:21am On Mar 04
Amigoss:

Just wait for the two months to finish; they will come up with a list of paper achievements wey no reflect on the lives of the people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:41am On Mar 04
Ballzproblem2:

Things no bad like buhari era truly but this is outright foolishness. Spoiling other people's business when most of them decided to vote in apc up north. Why the time they start contracting security personnel with guns to follow those vehicles or reduce their forays into those regions I would like to know what they'll do next.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:43am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

These people are committing crime which will only make food prices to soar high because if a company needs to start hiring armed guards before they can transport food items, they will still pass the cost down to the final consumers.
I didn't even see this your comments before I made my most. Bunch of ozwor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:48am On Mar 04
Amigoss:
Removed audio subsidy, assembled a bunch of technocrats and hit the ground running.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:52am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

It is also ironic that this is happening in the North.
People committing robbery. If they continue, they businesses up north will simply shut down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:04pm On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Just wait for the two months to finish; they will come up with a list of paper achievements wey no reflect on the lives of the people

Na true,they are that shameless cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04
Amigoss:
In his recent visit to lagos
He said it's not okay to judge him yet after 9 months
The rest is gibberish to me i didn't get the rest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

It is also ironic that this is happening in the North.
People committing robbery. If they continue, they businesses up north will simply shut down.

No one is talking because it's that same region again
It will always start small until it develop into something bigger than all of us
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 12:31pm On Mar 04
Even these ones self want to start. ASUU has kept quiet ssanu wants to take over.
https://www.nairaland.com/8019559/shut-down-universities-nationwide-7

(1) (2) (3) ... (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.