Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,292 members, 7,925,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1784477 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (5184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

The terrorism of Boko Haram preceded Shetima and has global links to it. Boko Haram has been linked to ISIS and ISWAP

while under Peter Obi Kidnapping became a thriving business which further blossomed into what we have in Anambra now where people are kidnapped in broad daylight and killed

So much that Obi himself cannot campaign on Mondays in his home state

Oga Tinubu/ shettima should go and campaign in sambisa forest, abi wetin dey chase em there?

You dey use insecurity your party invented to troll Obi, comrade u dey amaze me oo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Oga how's it a fake news, when it clears show 1 January 2021. I even Saw video on Twitter that the video is already on Google since last year.
did you do the googling yourself and took that screenshot?
Can you post direct link to the said 2021 video?

You obviously save it from somewhere and from someone trying to publicize his handle.

Why would tinubu post 2021 video on his official handle as present video when he didn't make many public appearance in 2021?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2022
ribbit:
did you do the googling yourself and took that screenshot?
Can you post direct link to the said 2021 video?

You obviously save it from somewhere and from someone trying to publicize his handle.

Why would tinubu post 2021 video on his official handle as present video when he didn't make many public appearance in 2021?

This is my own screenshot just now, it's showing posted January 2022

https://www.google.com/search?q=%40thedjpompin&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJxfez28f6AhXSC-wKHRPgCR4Q_AUoAnoECAMQAg&biw=384&bih=729&dpr=2.81#ip=1

The link

Although the MF that posted it then, has deleted the video from his account.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

This is my own screenshot just now, it's showing posted January 2022

https://www.google.com/search?q=%40thedjpompin&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJxfez28f6AhXSC-wKHRPgCR4Q_AUoAnoECAMQAg&biw=384&bih=729&dpr=2.81#ip=1

The link

Although the MF that posted it then, has deleted the video from his account.
as you can see, the video from 2021 didn't exist. And second screenshot from yourself to some weird Arabic twitter didn't exist either.

If a whole jagaban posts video of himself all kit up like that in any history or moment, it will trend and it will be shared by multiple verifiable and trusted sources apart from some weird dj and Arabic accounts.

Just like the guy that tried to post 2013 video of jagaban working out as 2022 was easily debunked.

Don't believe anything screenshot or anything you cannot independently verify in an election year.

If it didn't come from official source, it's likely a fake news.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Donjazet2:
You really have to be shameless to post supporters from your own region.

I mean, can you see any of us here bragging about peter Obis rallies held in Onitsha, Owerri, nnewi, aba etc? We already know that these regions are foregone conclusion, it's a question of margins.

Our focus is on your own region.

Peter Obi will win more votes in the SW than the yellow teeth-stained drug baron will win in the SE, go am money if you doubt.

We brag about our rallies at your doorstep and far into the north.
We brag about peter obi rallies held in Bauchi, Jos, Kaduna, taraba, Ibadan and Lagos.

That's how you know a candidate with national appeal.

Not one with the most tribalistic set of human beings in your safe zone choosing a half dead human being to rule over a country of 200 million people.
You're a very bitter person...Your heart is hate-filled...

You're doing Peter Obi a great disservice with every epistle you type...If there's any undecided Yoruba or even those that intend to vote for PO here, your comments denigrating the Yorubas is enough to see have them rethink their choice...

I hope you won't come back with a reply that Yorubas too are attacking Igbos because Obi is the underdog and he needs every vote he can get...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2022
ribbit:
as you can see, the video from 2021 didn't exist. And second screenshot from yourself to some weird Arabic twitter didn't exist either.

If a whole jagaban posts video of himself all kit up like that in any history or moment, it will trend and it will be shared by multiple verifiable and trusted sources apart from some weird dj and Arabic accounts.

Just like the guy that tried to post 2013 video of jagaban working out as 2022 was easily debunked.

Don't believe anything screenshot or anything you cannot independently verify in an election year.

If it didn't come from official source, it's likely a fake news.
I clicked on the link and it took to me to Tinubu Shettima Media support Twitter page.
The same one showing in the screenshot below, according to Hundeyin they deleted the old video.
But maybe I agree with you that if the video was that old, it won't be only two accounts that will have it, cause it would have definitely been reposted and trended. And it's election period.
I don already publicize say the video dey old sha cheesy but I can retract if I am convinced otherwise smiley

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Simon Ekpa said, there will be no election in Biafraland and that they will engage the Nigerian state in a guerilla warfare.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1577423483872882689
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

I clicked on the link and it took to me to Tinubu Shettima Media support Twitter page.
The same one showing in the screenshot below, according to Hundeyin they deleted the old video.
But maybe I agree with you that if the video was that old, it won't be only two accounts that will have it, cause it would have definitely been reposted and trended. And it's election period.
I don already publicize say the video dey old sha cheesy but I can retract if I am convinced otherwise smiley
David Hudeyin is a bad as man.

see as he crack everything open......

at this rate i am beginning to havea serious doubt abt Tinubu's..

If you recall what happened during Yaradua's death...You will fear politicians.

Disclaimer: I am not saying Tinubu is dead o but something serious is going on underground.....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
�|�CONUA RESOLUTION PRESS RELEASE [7:23AM]

Congress of Nigerian Universities Academics(CONUA) held an emergency meeting today 4th October, 2022 at the uniben sports complex car park between 3 and 4.30pm and unanimously resolved that:

1. Members should resume work unfailingly tomorrow Wednesday 5th October, 2022.

2. Any attack, physical or verbal by any member(s) of the striking ASUU should be promptly reported to the university management.

3. Members should commence teaching and project supervision immediately.

4. Members were briefed and assured that march, April and May salaries will be paid along October salary while June, July, August and September salaries will be paid with November salary.

5. Members were further informed that the IPPIS payment platform has been modified to accommodate all academic earned allowances.

6. Members expressed appreciation to the federal government for the recognition and registration of our great, dynamic and responsible union.

Signed
Prof v.o igbineweka
Chairman, CONUA uniben chapter

Malt|�

#campusstoriescatch
#karizosLounge
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Segedinho:

David Hudeyin is a bad as man.

see as he crack everything open......

at this rate i am beginning to havea serious doubt abt Tinubu's..

If you recall what happened during Yaradua's death...You will fear politicians.

Disclaimer: I am not saying Tinubu is dead o but something serious is going on underground.....
I am beginning to have doubt, how possible is it that only one person posted a video of Tinubu working out since 2021. The 2013 own was debunked with multiple references.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Are you equating kidnappings carried out by criminals under Obi’s tenure as one and same with the terrorism being witnessed in the state now ?

Tinubu’s tenure in Lagos has its security challenges too and nobody is blaming him for those now . Funsho Williams among others were murdered during his tenure as governor in Lagos and will be unfair for one to use that to rubbish whatever good things that happened under his administration in Lagos ( which is what u are clearly doing for Obi )

It’s fine for one to be biased in his arguments to defend his political leanings, but then u can’t be using one point to hype ur principal and using that same point to drag the opposition figure down ( both being in the same situation )

We already agreed terrorism is a global issue and even the national government of a country will struggle in dealing with it, so why are u dragging Obi for him not being able to combat terrorism in his state ? This agenda no stand well o

What is global about the terrorists that Obi grew at home during his tenure that have now assumed dimensions that even he cannot stay at home anymore especially on Mondays?

Shetima cannot go inside Sambisa right? Let Obi go anywhere in Anambra and campaign on a Monday for us to see.

You cannot turn Anambra to Somalia and claim you want to turn Nigeria to New York

Obi does not even agree that IPOB are terrorists, he has defended them at every turn and opportunity he gets
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2022
obainojazz:
Falae has probably been kidnapped more times than Arsenal has played in the CL.
How many ritual killings have happened in Ogun State (reported and not reported), all this goes to show the ineptitude of the federal government but let’s blame Obi cheesy

Ritual killings are isolated crimes where the perpetrators hide to commit the crime

When have you heard ritual killers declare a day of the week as killing day and the ex governor of Ogun adhere to it as the new law of the land

Let's not forget that Obi is a staunch IPOB defender
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

When you post this, I laugh because this has already been debunked and I wonder why you are acting like it's new information... cheesy cheesy grin

Debunked how? That doctors did not go on strike for 13months?

In 2yrs time, the 1yr ASUU strike under Buhari will also be debunked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Again you are lying because the same Anambra was part of the safest states in Nigeria while Obi was governor.

Once again would you like to hear from the police who worked with him in Anambra or are you going to keep peddling lies like you are a child? grin

Dayo why do you like lies?
Ehn.. Is it good?
Are you not ashamed that at this age you go around lying about someone on your free time..

Let me guess, next thing would be to say he stole money grin

How is it a lie when it was copied from a link that I embedded in the post. Open the link and check for yourself if it's different than what I posted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:
Shettima might end up as APC flag bearer, by doing what he knows how to do best. cheesy cool

I’m glad Muslims don’t waste time in burying the dead. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

How is it a lie when it was copied from a link that I embedded in the post. Open the link and check for yourself if it's different than what I posted

Dayo you are a liar nau.. And again this has been debunked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

It's too funny watching Dayo lie like a child grin.

These issues that have already been dealt with but since Dayo has nothing to hold Obi with, he decides to regurgitate old things grin.

I'm guessing Dayo will soon accuse Obi of stealing money through his aid soon.. Or that he has never seen Obi calling for an end to IPOB..
Or some old video grin.

Like I keep saying, this place is 3 months behind and I see its on purpose grin

There are many links including video of Obi defending IPOB

I can provide you multiple

https://tribuneonlineng.com/imo-school-attack-peter-obi-absolves-ipob/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

They’ll never learn.

I wonder how one who’s good with Nigerian politics will think Shettima, a terrorist, dirty player, killer and blood sucker will stoop so low deputizing Tinubu.

E go soon load!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dayo you are a liar nau.. And again this has been debunked

How was it debunked. Did they go on strike under Obi for 13months Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

There are many links including video of Obi defending IPOB

I can provide you multiple

Please show us Obi defending IPOB and also tell us the date too... Because its obvious you want to turn dirty amala.. You think this is football abi? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Insecurity and Obi in the same sentence.. Nah Dayo needs to pay for this with his balls grin.

Obi that turned criminals den into an estate cheesy

The same estate where he dare not go out on Mondays

Who will now enjoy the estate he built
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

How was it debunked. Did they go on strike under Obi for 13months Yes or No?

Are you sure you understood who was responsible for the strike ni? Was it Peter Obi?
Is he responsible for doctors strike like the government is responsible for ASUU strike?

Again are you a child?
Do you wake up plotting how to be a liar or are you that way?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Please show us Obi defending IPOB and also tell us the date too... Because its obvious you want to turn dirty amala.. You think this is football abi? cheesy

The link is there in what you quoted open it and read
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

The same estate where he dare not go out on Mondays

Who will now enjoy the estate he built

The same estate that people still live in till today. Mtcheeew.. Oga come up with someone impressive.

Nor dey behave like donstan18 undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Are you sure you understood who was responsible for the strike ni? Was it Peter Obi?
Is he responsible for doctors strike like the government is responsible for ASUU strike?

Again are you a child?
Do you wake up plotting how to be a liar or are you that way?

Obi is never responsible for anything. It's either China or Egypt

AWKA—DOCTORS in the employ of Anambra State government yesterday called off their 13 months old strike.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

The link is there in what you quoted open it and read

Post the year he said it now... Post it here or you scared to do that... If you can't then its obvious you are just a copy and paste merchant and donstan18 is even more reasonable than you.. Atleast he is original in his madness cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

The same estate that people still live in till today. Mtcheeew.. Oga come up with someone impressive.

Nor dey behave like donstan18 undecided

Only that the builder of the estate dare not come out in the estate every Monday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Post the year he said it now... Post it here or you scared to do that... If you can't then its obvious you are just a copy and paste merchant and donstan18 is even more reasonable than you.. Atleast he is original in his madness cheesy

There is a link there. If you cannot open the link then I cannot help you further

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Based take

The east has had an aggravated crime problem for a long time now.

In the late nineties, there was a wave of armed robberies that led to the creation of the bakassi boys to counter them

In 2007, thereabouts it was osisikanu and his gang. It was so bad that the then police chief was literally begging them not to get their kinsman sacked

Jump to 2011 and beyond and it was a wave of kidnapping that had everyone staying back for Xmas

Now in the 2020s we have unknown gunmen who are an umbrella for ipob, autopiloteers, criminals and every other miscreant out there.

This ultimately speaks to the failures of multiple administrations to find something for idle hands.

Hate Tinubu as much as you can for institutionalizing agbero, but it has at least served prevent lagos from devolving into a den where criminals are the law.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

What is global about the terrorists that Obi grew at home during his tenure that have now assumed dimensions that even he cannot stay at home anymore especially on Mondays?

Shetima cannot go inside Sambisa right? Let Obi go anywhere in Anambra and campaign on a Monday for us to see.

You cannot turn Anambra to Somalia and claim you want to turn Nigeria to New York

Obi does not even agree that IPOB are terrorists, he has defended them at every turn and opportunity he gets

At this point I give up!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Based take

The east has had an aggravated crime problem for a long time now.

In the late nineties, there was a wave of armed robberies that led to the creation of the bakassi boys to counter them

In 2007, thereabouts it was osisikanu and his gang. It was so bad that the then police chief was literally begging them not to get their kinsman sacked

Jump to 2011 and beyond and it was a wave of kidnapping that had everyone staying back for Xmas

Now in the 2020s we have unknown gunmen who are an umbrella for ipob, autopiloteers, criminals and every other miscreant out there.

This ultimately speaks to the failures of multiple administrations to find something for idle hands.

Hate Tinubu as much as you can for institutionalizing agbero, but it has at least served prevent lagos from devolving into a den where criminals are the law.

That is how a responsive govt tackle crime and restive youth. The same people who cannot come out on Mondays will be the same ones laughing at Agberos

Will you rather have Agberos or unknown gunmen like in Anambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (5184) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.