Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,047 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1990057 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (5494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

We're still waiting for his apologies grin

Give is the full speech like you have below

Former Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi, has absolved the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) of any complicity in Monday’s attack on a school in Imo State, where students writing the English Language paper of the West African Examination Council Examination (WAEC) were chased away.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/imo-school-attack-peter-obi-absolves-ipob/

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
This is the actual person that doesn't believe in one Nigeria..

The next pictures shows an APC Chieftain asking Tinubu to apologise.

Dayooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

You are calling Obis boys criminals? The same people Obi defended that they are not terrorists

Dayo when did Criminals declare "Sit at Home" during Obi's tenure?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Give is the full speech like you have below

Former Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi, has absolved the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) of any complicity in Monday’s attack on a school in Imo State, where students writing the English Language paper of the West African Examination Council Examination (WAEC) were chased away.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/imo-school-attack-peter-obi-absolves-ipob/

Simple apology is needed by his own APC chieftain, abi his hand dey shake too

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Obis candidature is IPOB candidacy simple with enough evidence

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

So before the proscription Indedenous Peter Obi Boys IPOB were not killing people?

Answer this first..

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Show us the flag of Biafra and show us the logo of Hero beer let's check the difference

Obi is an IPOB sponsor. He isn't even sure if he wants to contest as Biafra president or Nigeria

Atleast you have learnt that Obi Peter Gregory wasn't responsible for the doctor's strike and solved it cheesy grin.

You have shifted again grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu led APC government, they need Egungun, mbaka, Ogun, adeboye and 450 prophets of Baal to defeat Boko haram dey created grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Donstan18 howfar nau..

Come and stand in for Dayo.. Yunno you have mental issues like him too grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Donstan18 Mbaka denies prophesying against PO.
How do you plead, my lord? grin

1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

so donstan.18 don join "him TU lie" people, just to defend Amoda grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:
Lol. How do I plead what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

so donstan.18 don join "him TU lie" people, just to defend Amoda grin grin
I’m not Tinubu supporter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Donjazet2:

That's not what I said, your mentality here is as awkward as can be. You said you are very sure you're voting Obi but all we see here is someone denigrating the movement at every turn while defending Tinubu. Oga stop dey disguise. Own your shit up.
I only comment on what interests me, make any deductions you want from my comments, but I know where my vote is going.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
O tun ti zeh Apostle Skimpledawg

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram and Ipob are all same.

Same activities, same killing and attacks.

Don't you agree that ipob agitation is being hijacked by terrorists elements, and so it's those elements that should be proscribed not the agitation itself?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Are Obis boys criminals or terrorists cos Obi has always defended them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Atleast you have learnt that Obi Peter Gregory wasn't responsible for the doctor's strike and solved it cheesy grin.

You have shifted again grin

Who was responsible for the 13months doctors strike? Buhari or Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

The proscription by the FG was what escalated the whole thing..

Basically painted a target on their backs.

Was it not the Yaradua that handled the amnesty situation with the ND guys..
This admin doesn't know the first thing about diplomacy.
I agree with your last statement Sha, diplomacy hasn't been a strong point of this government.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

grin grin

When can Obi answer this

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. How do I plead what?
You posted one prophesy and posited that Mbaka will use PO to shine nau cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Sanwoolu increase salaries of public staffs. Is that an attempt to "bribe" the electorate? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Are Obis boys criminals or terrorists cos Obi has always defended them

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

When can Obi answer this

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

I agree with your last statement Sha, diplomacy hasn't been a strong point of this government.

It was the exact thing that bleeped it all up.. Then the arrest of NK and attack on his parent's.
Basically FG fvcking made him a martyr with their handling of the whole thing undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Who was responsible for the 13months doctors strike? Buhari or Tinubu

So we have agreed its not Obi.. The rest is left for you grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:
Sanwoolu increase salaries of public staffs. Is that an attempt to "bribe" the electorate? cheesy

Baba gathered all of them outside like say na concert cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
DissTroy:

No, bloodbath - it's a complete surrender when government officials are openly rooting for Obi and when APC candidates who wanted Osinbajo are now rooting for Obi (I mentioned this even back in May.June).

Akwa Ibom, Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa and Cross River are done deals in that order. Delta would be split because of the Okowa factor.

Like I have kept reiterating from the very beginning, I'm focusing on the South South where I hail from, and for us, it's Obi or nothing.

News minutes ago:
Delta Governor, Okowa-led Administration Sacks Aide For Supporting Labour Party’s Candidate, Peter Obi
- Information Nigeria

------
This is a governor on a Presidential ticket being defied by his employees.
I did mention Akwa Ibom State government officials, and PDP and APC faithfuls are openly supporting Peter Obi months ago. And last night too. Same in Rivers State. I even offered to give links to Facebook accounts of these officials. Open support.

But, hey, continue to believe your own concoctions instead of those in the know. smiley

It's Obi season.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
obainojazz:
Falae has probably been kidnapped more times than Arsenal has played in the CL.
How many ritual killings have happened in Ogun State (reported and not reported), all this goes to show the ineptitude of the federal government but let’s blame Obi cheesy

Kila gbe kila ju?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

Emma, pardon me, if I may ask, where are you from?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hamzat really fall my hand with that campaign talk. He exposed his insecurities with those comments. PO is a presidential candidate and is well within his rights to campaign in any part of the country irrespective of origin.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Roland17:
Hamzat really fall my hand with that campaign talk. He exposed his insecurities with those comments. PO is a presidential candidate and is well within his rights to campaign in any part of the country irrespective of origin.

You sound disappointed... That's shocking grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (5494) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yewit37486

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.