Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,291 members, 7,925,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1784464 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (5184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

At this point I give up!

Google Obi defends IPOB and see how many links come up different times different year. He doesn't even agree that they are terrorists yet he cannot come out on Mondays
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Them dey bully you with facts and links, you dey attempt to change topic by mentioning me for points.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2022
The defence of Obi is that

1. He is not responsible for striking doctors under the employment of the state govt

2. He defended IPOB that has grown into a terror group yet he is not responsible for it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:
Them dey bully you with facts and links, you dey attempt to change topic by mentioning me for points.

You don see that kain thing before? Post several links and he's still asking for evidence

He did not realize that I've done this several times not to take the bait

He thinks by posting personal insults I will deviate and start insulting him so we can leave the topic and start insulting each other

You are a snake you are a rat, you are a liar you are a thief, you are an old man, you are a child, donstan18 madness etc

Stay focused on topic and don't take the bait

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2022

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

There is a link there. If you cannot open the link then I cannot help you further

https://tribuneonlineng.com/imo-school-attack-peter-obi-absolves-ipob/

This was posted 2021.. IPOB had initially announced the sit at home that same year and cancelled it in August 2021 because of exams and appeals and same IPOB and gone ahead to release a statement cancelling it.

So how do you know it was IPOB at that time that attacked the school?

This was what Obi said too.

Again Dayo you are not a child nau.

Would you like me to bring out evidence of Obi condemning the killings too grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

You don see that kain thing before? Post several links and he's still asking for evidence

He did not realize that I've done this several times not to take the bait

He thinks by posting personal insults I will deviate and start insulting him so we can leave the topic and start insulting each other

You are a snake you are a rat, you are a liar you are a thief, you are an old man, you are a child, donstan18 madness etc

Stay focused on topic and don't take the bait
There’s a reason 99.732% of Shameless Okwute’s miscreants are always insulting people. Them no dey ever get fact.

You said something earlier and none of them could even say anything about it not avoided the angle.

Where you said...

“Mention top 10 best past Governors and Obi won’t be there”.... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

See this mumu.. You dey fear to mention me... What facts that are lies ni grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2022
obainojazz:
Falae has probably been kidnapped more times than Arsenal has played in the CL.
How many ritual killings have happened in Ogun State (reported and not reported), all this goes to show the ineptitude of the federal government but let’s blame Obi cheesy

Naso BlueRayDick take collect stray bullet ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
How many people agree with FG's proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization
I was discussing this with some of my friends yesterday, the northerners amongst them agreed, while the southeasterners disagreed.
Is the government's proscription ultimate or faulty?
What sparked the discussion was this screenshot.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

This was posted 2021.. IPOB had initially announced the sit at home that same year and cancelled it in August 2021 because of exams and appeals and same IPOB and gone ahead to release a statement cancelling it.

So how do you know it was IPOB at that time that attacked the school?

This was what Obi said too.

Again Dayo you are not a child nau.

Would you like me to bring out evidence of Obi condemning the killings too grin

From what you posted that says

Ipob cannot logically be responsible

Ipob spokesman defending his client
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I've been thinking blueraydick is a Chelsea fan? Am I mad or something?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Donjazet2:

Nope ooo

A staunch Assanal supporter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:
How many people agree with FG's proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization
I was discussing this with some of my friends yesterday, the northerners amongst them agreed, while the southeasterners disagreed.
Fullani herdsmen na terrorist?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Nezzjnr:

The reference hits home. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Nope ooo

A staunch [b]Assanal[/b]supporter

I go commot ya teeth just now angry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

The people killing others and declaring Monday a public holiday are not terrorists?

I meet and live with them; in fact, I usually see people gathering, and I have never had the sense of threat or molestation from them, even when they gather”, the former governor stated.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

Again, trying to rope Obi into a very contentious position and you claim you are voting for the man

I'm trying soo damn hard to understand this moniker. Oga, just use your own hand and have a look at your last 10 posts.

Everything is against Obi or the Obidient movement, absolutely nothing! against Tinubu, nothing against atiku.

You come here to consistently attack either Obi or the movement but you are blind to all the faults of the opposition, you were silent when an Obi supporter was attacked and almost lynched in Lagos.

So I ask once again, ARE YOU REALLY voting for Peter Obi??

BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN A PERSON SOO ANGRY WITH HIS PREFERRED CANDIDATE. IT'S AN ANOMALY.

I can bet that before election, you will proclaim on this board that you are now voting for Tinubu. I'm staking my 10k on this.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Donjazet2:

I support the red and white army of north London.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Fullani herdsmen na terrorist?
Bandits are what the government flagged as terrorists.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Imagine that

When asked to choose between Biafra and Nigeria, Peter Obi did not directly answer

grin grin grin cheesy

One Northern politician once said
Peter Obi candidacy is just an extension of Biafra agitation which is why things like IPOB, stay at home and defence of terrorism is not that far from him

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Donjazet2:

Again, trying to rope Obi into a very contentious position and you claim you are voting for the man

I'm trying soo damn hard to understand this moniker. Oga, just use your own hand and have a look at your last 10 posts.

Everything is against Obi or the Obidient movement, absolutely nothing! against Tinubu, nothing against atiku.

You come here to consistently attack either Obi or the movement but you are blind to all the faults of the opposition, you were silent when an Obi supporter was attacked and almost lynched in Lagos.

So I ask once again, ARE YOU REALLY voting for Peter Obi??

BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN A PERSON SOO ANGRY WITH HIS PREFERRED CANDIDATE. IT'S AN ANOMALY.

I can bet that before election, you will proclaim on this board that you are now voting for Tinubu. I'm staking my 10k on this.
PO said what he said in a recent interview and I had a discussion about it with friends, so how am I roping him in a difficult situation by posting what he said??
I asked an important question, do you think IPOB is a terrorist organization as proscribed by the government? If you aren't answering the question, you can rest.
Are you sending the 10k to me? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:
Same way shetimma sat boko harram people and declare them harmless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Emmynator:

PO said what he said in a recent interview and I had a discussion about it with friends, so how am I roping him in a difficult situation by posting what he said??
I asked an important question, do you think IPOB is a terrorist organization as proscribed by the government? If you aren't answering the question, you can rest.
Are you sending the 10k to me? cheesy

Young man, I told you to just use your own hand and look at the history of your own posts. Look at the last 10 posts you've made.

You are either criticizing Obi or the Obidient movement in one way or the other, or you are defending Tinubu. It doesn't take a genius to see where you lean. Why you are voting Peter Obi is what I really can't understand. Or whether it's a cunning way of discrediting him when you finally announce here that you're no longer voting for him for one Inane reason or the other and you now support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

There’s a reason 99.732% of Shameless Okwute’s miscreants are always insulting people. Them no dey ever get fact.

You said something earlier and none of them could even say anything about it not avoided the angle.

Where you said...

“Mention top 10 best past Governors and Obi won’t be there”.... cheesy cheesy grin

It's a strategy that is very lame and easy to decode

Just ignore the distraction and keep hammering the point

Once someone starts insulting you and not tackling the point know that they have nothing more to say. That's them waving the white flag of surrender but they cannot admit

These are small fries. Ask those in politics section about beaf it was one of his strategies to deflect

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

The people killing others and declaring Monday a public holiday are not terrorists?

I meet and live with them; in fact, I usually see people gathering, and I have never had the sense of threat or molestation from them, even when they gather”, the former governor stated.[b][/b]

Oga your APC led government, created by tinubu invented terrorism and still pampering em till now.

Shettima boko Haram apologist
Buhari Boko Haram chief commander

And nah ur tinubu stationed this two, blame em and stop linking P.O

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Same way shetimma sat boko harram people and declare them harmless
That doesn't answer my question na, is ipob a terrorist group or not?
From the discussion I had yesterday, there were disagreements over the terrorist status.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Blueraydick and livlongnprospa, you guys are making me soo angry.

You're simply giving the Hitler room to spread his inane hate and conspiracies.

It seems like you both are new to his game.
In 2015 he did the exactly same thing to Jonathan and I was foolishly supporting his views.

He said Jonathan was responsible for Boko Haram and actually tried defending those talking points with logic that looked factual until you realize it's just a devious way of expressing his tribalistic tendency.
Jonathan's inky crime to dayo was bearing the name "ebele". Which is Igbo for mercy. That was his only crime against dayo, so don't fall for it.

I can't stress this enough.
Pinning an insecurity situation on a candidate he dislikes is not something of today. It's his Hitler-rite playbook.

Trying to counter it is simply giving him the room to fester his hate and bile.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu and shettima should go and campaign in sambisa forest

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ritual killings are isolated crimes where the perpetrators hide to commit the crime

When have you heard ritual killers declare a day of the week as killing day and the ex governor of Ogun adhere to it as the new law of the land

Let's not forget that Obi is a staunch IPOB defender

Ooog isolated crimes?..?

Is that a possible term in Nigeria or its only associated with Lagos during Tinubu’s time?

Please tell us when criminals declared a day in Obi's time as Governor nau?

Dayo when did criminals declare a day for citizens to sit at home during Obi's tenure as Governor of Anambra?

Are you ready to finally accept you are a liar if you can't defend what you said?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

From what you posted that says

Ipob cannot logically be responsible

Ipob spokesman defending his client

OH a mumu..

Dayo when did Criminals declare any day for "Sit at Home" when Obi was governor...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
I repeat, stop engaging the black Hitler!!

It is pointless because no sensible person believes for one bit IPOB is obi's fault just like nobody believed Jonathan created Boko Haram.

This is just Hitler doing Hitler things. You can't expect less.

We already know who won the governor of the decade award.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (5184) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.