Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,047 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1990057 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (5494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

So we have agreed its not Obi.. The rest is left for you grin

Obi was the governor the doctors were state employees

Obi was responsible but chose to be irresponsible
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dayo when did Criminals declare "Sit at Home" during Obi's tenure?

They are asking Obi to choose between Biafra and Nigeria, network don hang since
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Same Playbook ; rinse, repeat !

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The winning playbook

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu's coronation by the father of one of Igbos most feared generals, Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

The winning playbook

Yeah. We saw where the winning has led us this far cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
News that Okowa aides are rooting for Obi

With Obi gaining more grounds in SS is sweet music to the ear

A vote denied Atiku, A state denied Atiku in the South means he will have to replace with a state in the North.

If Atiku can lose all 11 SS and SE states will mean he has to come up with 11 states out of 19 in the North

Tinubu Shetima looking more likely if Obi continues to deny Atiku votes in the SS

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Those tinubu guys are pregnant
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Yeah. We saw where the winning has led us this far cool

Win first, then we govern. Only winners can implement their ideas
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Good afternoon.

Afternoon bro, hope I have cleared your doubt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Afternoon bro, hope I have cleared your doubt.
Doubt on?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just saw a link on homepage with Obi defending IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/7367813/hausa-version-peter-obi-defending
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Donjazet2:

Emma, pardon me, if I may ask, where are you from?
Why do you care?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Those tinubu guys are pregnant

That is to tell u that they will pay attention to "stomach infrastructure"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

So we have agreed its not Obi.. The rest is left for you grin

This was the honest appraisal of Obi tenure in Anambra as far back as 2012 before the whitewashing of the IPoB governor began

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

It's the same Peter Obi they said didn't do anything in Anambra suddenly became the messiah now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Doubt on?

Don't pretend like you don't know what am saying grin

Alright here's it

donstan18:

This is sincerely the same mentality of an average Igbo supporter of Peter Okwute, but for sanctimonious reasons, they won’t spill it.

[Them no born you well as an Igbo man to campaign for Tinubu in the east. You’ll be mobbed. smiley

donstan18:

We’ve seen videos of people campaigning for Obi in Yoruba land, still waiting for same to happen in Igbo land. smiley

donstan18:

These people are politicians ffs? Is this difficult for you to understand that they’re not commoners and can organize anything with heavy armed force?

Commoners can just fix date and campaign for Obi in Yoruba land, can such happen in Igbo land? That’s where my points comes in. Them no even born the person well.

No dey act like you’re not getting my point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:
Just saw a link on homepage with Obi defending IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/7367813/hausa-version-peter-obi-defending

5yrs old video.. As at that time they were just agitations and had not done anything..

The government had not even proscribed them a terrorist organisation.

Are you dumb Dayo?

Dayo when did Criminals declare "Sit at Home" during Obi's tenure?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Alright here's it

Try dey think!!

donstan18:

Yea, with armed police men everywhere abi?

grin grin cheesy grin

EmmanuelScott1:

Who dey campaign without armed men?

Guy die this ur agenda abeg

If this particular one below isn’t clear enough for you to understand me, then rest.

donstan18:

Obeediots dey campaign in Yoruba land without armed men.

They also do so online without fear of attacks from opposition supporters.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Alright here's it

Donstan18 will cough blood.. This is high level amala you are expecting him to turn grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Try dey think!!

If this particular one below is t clear enough for you to understand me, then rest.

You say?

The Obidients rallies have both private and police personnel on ground... Why must you lie nau shocked?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

APC home of sick and unfit politicians, buhari that suppose dey psychiatric hospital, they carry am come to rule us. Now tinubu that suppose dey rest, they don carry am come to continue their doomed government.

https://www.nairaland.com/7367505/buhari-ptsd-after-civil-war
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You say?

The Obidients rallies have both private and police personnel on ground... Why must you lie nau shocked?

grin grin you don't need to be shocked, if u get here, he will turn there grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:
News that Okowa aides are rooting for Obi

With Obi gaining more grounds in SS is sweet music to the ear

A vote denied Atiku, A state denied Atiku in the South means he will have to replace with a state in the North.

If Atiku can lose all 11 SS and SE states will mean he has to come up with 11 states out of 19 in the North

Tinubu Shetima looking more likely if Obi continues to deny Atiku votes in the SS

You'll think this is obvious already. Like I said before, Tinubu is coasting to victory. Anyone who is not blind will see it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

These people are politicians ffs? Is this difficult for you to understand that they’re not commoners and can organize anything with heavy armed force?

Commoners can just fix date and campaign for Obi in Yoruba land, can such happen in Igbo land? That’s where my points comes in. Them no even born the person well.

Someone actually even read this and still had to mention me??

Like, is it difficult to understand??

How about common sense ffs??

IMO State is ruled by APC, the state government organized APC rally and someone is using it to compare with Okwute’s miscreants in Lagos ruled by APC wey dey organize LP rally on their own without even security?

Smh!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Win first, then we govern. Only winners can implement their ideas

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Donstan18 will cough blood.. This is high level amala you are expecting him to turn grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

IMO State is ruled by APC, the state government organized APC rally and someone is using it to compare with Okwute’s miscreants in Lagos ruled by APC wey dey organize LP rally on their own without even security?

Smh!

Oga campaign is campaign, wether by the party or their supporters, it's still campaign. When we're discussing this, you didn't mention party ruling any eastern states, you said tinubu supporters can't organise any campaign or rally in south East, here's it but you want to shift goal post grin I expected that tho
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Smh!

Oga show me any security personnel in that link too grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Oga campaign is campaign, wether by the party or their supporters, it's still campaign. When we're discussing this, you didn't mention party ruling any eastern states, you said tinubu supporters can't organise any campaign or rally in south East, here's it but you want to shift goal post grin I expected that tho

This post below, did you read to understand or to reply??

donstan18:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is the same Obi whose supporters are complaining about tribalism

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (5494) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yewit37486

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.