Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1756234 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) ... (5161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:12am On Jun 02
Zhang cutting off the ring completely

Never seen Wilder on the back foot like this before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:16am On Jun 02
Zhang suppose KO Wilder before round 6

If Wilder makes round 6, Zhang might get tired and Wilder might survive the fight
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:20am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Given AJ had Wilder alone for 3 years with the chance to become undisputed by just fighting Wilder, that fight is owed to us, even at least for us to imagine what would have happened had they fought then

Dubois should go and clear his name against Joe Joyce before getting any A list fights. You can't be getting big fights against Usyk and AJ and you haven't cleared that Joyce defeat from your record.
That's one of those opportunities missed fights man. We all know an AJ and Wilder fight now will not be a competitive one.

Potentially 4 losses in his last 5 fights to 3 different fighters. Nobody wants to see that

Shey you're seeing this version of Wilder I'm watching rn. Is this really who fight fans want to see? I don't think so

Joe Joyce is not a relevant player in the market rn. They're not in the same age range at all and I don't think he needs to go out of his way to bag that fight unless Joyce returns to relevancy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:21am On Jun 02
Wilder movement is too awkward

He is completely unfamiliar with moving from left to right when facing a southpaw
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:23am On Jun 02
Ibime:
Wilder movement is too awkward

He is completely unfamiliar with moving from left to right when facing a southpaw

He is a very poor boxer.

He is a disgrace to Olympians everywhere.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:23am On Jun 02
Wilder's agricultural boxing badly exposed. Zhang has no respect for his hands and Wilder seems too scared to even throw it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Jun 02
A40:

Shey you're seeing this version of Wilder I'm watching rn. Is this really who fight fans want to see? I don't think so

Styles make fights. I fully expect Zhang to beat Wilder and KO him even for various reasons but most especially the weight difference and the fact you can only beat Zhang on points which Wilder does not have the boxing skills to do. Ontop of that, Wilder is clueless with southpaws

AJ Vs Wilder is a more competitive match up, weight difference is not as stark and both fighters can be knocked out. Zhang cannot be knocked out so Wilder only hope is to run and hope old age catches up with Zhang in later rounds. But most likely Zhang will KO him before that happens
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:26am On Jun 02
Zhang done kill Wilder

As expected
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:28am On Jun 02
Shey Kate Abdo fiance no go need find new work like this?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:34am On Jun 02
Ibime:
Zhang done kill Wilder

As expected
That first punch felt like a bell rang, Wilder was running to the corner
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:36am On Jun 02
ToyinDipo:

Bum squad.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:36am On Jun 02
ToyinDipo:

That shit was funny. Wilder was in the middle of throwing his own punch when Zhang punch caught his nose/cheek. The thing shocked him so much, he turned around to protest to the Gods like Zhang threw an illegal punch and started walking to his corner grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:38am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Styles make fights. I fully expect Zhang to beat Wilder and KO him even for various reasons but most especially the weight difference and the fact you can only beat Zhang on points which Wilder does not have the boxing skills to do. Ontop of that, Wilder is clueless with southpaws

AJ Vs Wilder is a more competitive match up, weight difference is not as stark and both fighters can be knocked out. Zhang cannot be knocked out so Wilder only hope is to run and hope old age catches up with Zhang in later rounds. But most likely Zhang will KO him before that happens
You can't sell an AJ and Wilder fight rn.

Wilder has lost the fear factor. AJ would spark him too. Forget about weight difference. As Wilder keeps aging his skill deficit is becoming clearer and clearer

The fights vs Fury have broken Wilder he will lose to any half decent HW not scared of his right

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:38am On Jun 02
ToyinDipo:

Be like who dey find car key grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:43am On Jun 02
Ibime:

That shit was funny. Wilder was in the middle of throwing his own punch when Zhang punch caught his nose/cheek. The thing shocked him so much, he turned around to protest to the Gods like Zhang threw an illegal punch and started walking to his corner grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He was pointing somewhere complaining, ah, it was to the gods grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:44am On Jun 02
A40:
Be like who dey find car key grin
Aswear cheesy
Couldn’t understand what was happening

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:45am On Jun 02
afrodoc2:

Bum squad.
Man must retire now, for sure
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:52am On Jun 02
ToyinDipo:

Man must retire now, for sure

He should. If he continues fighting he is setting himself up for a tough retirement.

Bolt don dey loose for him head small small. He just doesn’t know it yet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:56am On Jun 02
afrodoc2:

He should. If he continues fighting he is setting himself up for a tough retirement.

Bolt don dey loose for him head small small. He just doesn’t know it yet.
He can’t be fighting heavy hitters he wants to continue.
Also, punches that boxers don’t see coming, can be concussive, sometimes

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:58am On Jun 02
Wilder fall from grace was super fast mehn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Jun 02
Anytime dem beat Wilder his face dey always look pitiable
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:33am On Jun 02
Barrack Obama speaking after Oct 7 Hamas attack...

https://www.westernjournal.com/dershowitz-goes-off-obama-israel-comments-ashamed-friend/

Another terrorist sympathizer spotted

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:39am On Jun 02
Travel expenses under three months... And dem wan give labour 60k per month.

What APC cannot destroy does not exist

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:35am On Jun 02
Mother iggy azalea is showing these celebrity grifters how to onboard a meme coin 🪙

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:26am On Jun 02
grin

.....quick to rush online to shout and blame everything on the Government, yet 99% of them are bunch of law breakers.

I don't know whether to laugh or weep for Naija when I saw this clip below.

https://twitter.com/Updateboyx/status/1797175241879273937?t=3MAJc7SHheP2Sgwsr-EYoQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:38am On Jun 02
There's no where in the world people won't break laws due to lack of consequence.

Enforce the consequence and alot more people will obey laws.
In Lagos, the fear of those cameras has more people obeying traffic laws than breaking it.

It's a human thing. Nothing strange there.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:39am On Jun 02
OasisX:
grin

.....quick to rush online to shout and blame everything on the Government, yet 99% of them are bunch of law breakers.

https://twitter.com/Updateboyx/status/1797175241879273937?t=3MAJc7SHheP2Sgwsr-EYoQ&s=19
They need cameras as well… send those lawbreakers fine and ensure they pay as well.
Lagosians are getting fined which is good and hopefully solves some of its issues grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:39am On Jun 02
obainojazz:
They need cameras as well… send those lawbreakers fine and ensure they pay as well.
Lagosians are getting fined which is good and hopefully solves some of its issues grin
It's that simple.
When people get fined, they start behaving well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:44am On Jun 02
OasisX:
grin

Our people behave like animals. Even after the man had waited patiently, he still wasn't able to go through.

It's also rampant in PH especially where there are no law enforcement agents. I wonder why states can't copy the lagos model of traffic cameras to generate revenue.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:48am On Jun 02
obainojazz:
Lol
Country that governors even break traffic laws with their entourage
Police will blow siren and pass one way as if they are on the way to catch most wanted thief
They lead we follow jare
And Lagos is trying in getting everyone sane sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On Jun 02
I think Obi should do a borehole project to the good people of Asa community.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) ... (5161) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Ibime(m), LordAdam16, iamoyindamola(m), DeadPresidents and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.