Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1756230 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (5161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:49pm On Jun 02
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Na dem. Ipob lagos chapter. Omo ale
Ronu Southwest don turn on Woye untop fake restructuring. He's now Ipob. Very useless people.

cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:53pm On Jun 02
Sunday vawulence? let's have it grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02
izzou:

If your plate number is Lagos, then the camera can fine you.

If you use any of the 35 states and FCT, it is helpless, because your information is not on the database

You are right but there should be a way they can infuse their database with FRSC and those driving in Lagos should be using Lagos plate numbers, no be so he suppose be?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Candid2022: 5:40pm On Jun 02
Candid2022:
My fellow football fans, please you guys should come to my aide. I,am presently stranded in edu local government area of kwara state and i want to go back to my place in Rivers state. If any one is traveling that route please help me go along with you. I don't money for the transportation fare and nothing tangible to sell so i can raise the money.
Please help me.
My contact are 08069516459 08021460559
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02
KingTom:

Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin

I lie?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02
https://x.com/UchePOkoye/status/1797302145722560626

because they have seen abia is getting it right,they want to now put sand for their garri?

ndi mgbu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
As e dey hot

cheesy grin

You dont even know what you are talking about.

You do know the Lagos that wasn't part of Western Region then was Lagos Island right? Every other part of present day Lagos was part of western region because it was the country capital.

Make una dey carry history book read once in a while.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
Ronu Southwest don turn on Woye untop fake restructuring. He's now Ipob. Very useless people.

cheesy grin

Woye is not even Yoruba.

You shouldn't join Okpa on this journey. There's a reason why most people usually ignore him.

You are free to ignore my advise anyways.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02
Make we see whether this NLC and TUC strike will start tomorrow as they said.

Maybe then the govt will start taking them serious and put some urgency into it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02
TROOPS INTERCEPT MORE ABDUCTED CUSTECH STUDENTS, RESCUE 8 AFTER INTENSE CLEARANCE OPERATION IN KWARA STATE

In a significant breakthrough, troops of the Nigerian Army in synergy with operatives of the Nigeria Police Force and other security agencies, deployed for counter-terrorism operations in the South West have successfully rescued 8 more students of Confluence University of Science and Technology, Osara, Kogi State taken hostage by terrorists. The rescue operation took place in a dense forest near Oro Ago Village in Kwara State.

The operation, which was initiated following an intense clearance mission by the collaborating troops and security operatives, uncovered the location of the kidnapped students through a swift and comprehensive search of the nearby forests and villages to locate the remaining abducted students.

The search efforts were concentrated along the Gbugu, Pategi, and Oro Ago Axis, including areas such as Babasango and Babanla. Consequently, the troops detected the movement of the terrorists, who were attempting to relocate their hostages. As troops approached the terrorists' location, the terrorists abandoned the students and fled into the forest. The rescued students have been safely evacuated and handed over to the authorities of Kogi State Government for further action and reunion with their families.

This operation underscores the commitment of the Nigerian Army and other security agencies to ensuring the safety and security of citizens, particularly in regions plagued by terrorists' activities. The swift and decisive action of the troops has not only saved lives but also sent a strong message to terrorist elements operating in the area.

The Nigerian Army enjoins the public to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activities to the nearest security agency, as collective efforts are crucial in the fight against terrorism and criminality in the region.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02
larride:

I lie?
You they see $notcoin so๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02
larride:

Woye is not even Yoruba.

You shouldn't join Okpa on this journey. There's a reason why most people usually ignore him.

Coming from the man who said Ganduje will have his day in the law court. You're a joker

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:05pm On Jun 02
larride:

You dont even know what you are talking about.

You do know the Lagos that wasn't part of Western Region then was Lagos Island right? Every other part of present day Lagos was part of western region because it was the country capital.

Make una dey carry history book read once in a while.
But I didn't even talk anything, I just shared screenshot of the rogbodiyan going on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:09pm On Jun 02
larride:

Woye is not even Yoruba.

grin grin grin

If I say we're saying the same thing now, you'll not agree. Anyway I'm not on any journey with anyone, just finding out that it's Nwoye not Woye, dats all.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02
GrammarNazi1:
In his latest message regarding the killing of some Nigerian soliders in Aba or so, Peter Obi may be so sympathetic to the terrorist IPOB he could not call it a terrorist group.
How many politicians that commented on the attack said it's IPOB? I'll like you to post any screenshots.

How can one tag it when no investigations have been done and when the said IPOB have publicly denied being behind the attack?

But everyone just wants to trend because it's easy to trend using Peter Obi's name.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02
sod09:

You they see $notcoin so๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Told you it will moon.

You later see say comot for TON?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Coming from the man who said Ganduje will have his day in the law court. You're a joker

I dont expect you to understand simple context. It's your trademark.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
But I didn't even talk anything, I just shared screenshot of the rogbodiyan going on.

I responded to a particular post. Like we use to say here, everyone knows what they are doing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:30pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
Lmaooo so na this one dey pain you all this while. Behind all the useless shalaye you dey type since is the fact that Obi didn't mention IPOB grin

You'll cry blood, he won't mention it and there's nothing you can do about it. Fool like you crying about IPOB but supporting HAMAS a world renowned terrorist organization and Jihadists. Radarada

grin

.....LOL!

Mumu said E pain me.............LMFAO!

Na una go cry till eternity cos that fraud who una dey worship go grow old contesting, yet he go dey lulแบน.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:35pm On Jun 02
larride:

I responded to a particular post. Like we use to say here, everyone knows what they are doing
I'm honestly lost and I don't know the post you had in mind. Like I said it's not deep at all.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02
larride:

You are right but there should be a way they can infuse their database with FRSC and those driving in Lagos should be using Lagos plate numbers, no be so he suppose be?

It is actually the VIO that should have this database, but I don't think there is a central body for them. Every state runs his own VIO unit how he deems fit.

So why Lagos VIO is innovative enough to computerise and have a database, another state may still be using biro and paper to document theirs.

For you to do Road worthiness certificate in Lagos, you need to take your vehicle for inspection.
For other states (maybe i am wrong), you don't need to.

If there was a central system that can be accessed, it would have been better.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02
larride:

I dont expect you to understand simple context. It's your trademark.

Just like we will never understand the right time Ganduje will have his days in a court of competent jurisdiction. It's your trademark.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02
So we will run a regional government, and Lagos will not join SW? grin

And someone wasted characters on X to explain something wey no get bearing?

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02
izzou:
So we will run a regional government, and Lagos will not join SW? grin

And someone wasted characters on X to explain something wey no get bearing?

grin grin

Abi. Lagos will become no man's land. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02
larride:

Abi. Lagos will become no man's land. cheesy

Some people just dey waste their talent on top X

Instead of them to rent stage, put am for Falomo roundabout, make people dey laugh on transit, dem begin waste am online.

"Why Lagos will not join SW in a Regional Government"?

Make dem come join SS or SE then

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02
izzou:

It is actually the VIO that should have this database, but I don't think there is a central body for them. Every state runs his own VIO unit how he deems fit.

So why Lagos VIO is innovative enough to computerise and have a database, another state may still be using biro and paper to document theirs.

For you to do Road worthiness certificate in Lagos, you need to take your vehicle for inspection.
For other states (maybe i am wrong), you don't need to.

If there was a central system that can be accessed, it would have been better.

You are right. For all of Lagos faults, it's still ahead of the remaining 35 states.

I dont know why Bosun hasn't started collaborating with Minister of Interior (NIMC is under Interior) and FRSC to come up with a way for us to have a computerized central database.

It will make it easy for a lot of things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02
izzou:

Some people just dey waste their talent on top X

Instead of them to rent stage, put am for Falomo roundabout, make people dey laugh on transit, dem begin waste am online.

"Why Lagos will not join SW in a Regional Government"?

Make dem come join SS or SE then

grin grin grin grin

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

grin

.....LOL!

Mumu said E pain me.............LMFAO!

Na una go cry till eternity cos that fraud who una dey worship go grow old contesting, yet he go dey lulแบน.
Lol, una don run oil for e head grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02
larride:

You are right. For all of Lagos faults, it's still ahead of the remaining 35 states.

I dont know why Bosun hasn't started collaborating with Minister of Interior (NIMC is under Interior) and FRSC to come up with a way for us to have a computerized central database.

It will make it easy for a lot of things.

I really don't know if we utilised the power of those social numbers (NIN & BVN)

I don't even see why we should have a personal tax ID. NIN should be enough.

Omoh! Nigeria matter no be am!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02
larride:

Told you it will moon.

You later see say comot for TON?
Yeah I took it to binance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02
sod09:

Yeah I took it to binance

Correct. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02
izzou:

I really don't know if we utilised the power of those social numbers (NIN & BVN)

I don't even see why we should have a personal tax ID. NIN should be enough.

Omoh! Nigeria matter no be am!

We just dey duplicate functions when a centralized database will solve almost all of them.

The more the duplication of functions, the more agencies that our politician can create, the more agencies they create, more positions to be filled by their loyalties.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (5161) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Ibime(m), DeadPresidents, LordAdam16, Bombblacks and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.