Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1756230 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (5161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:59pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

PRESIDENT TINUBU'S STATEMENT ON THE KILLING OF SOLDIERS IN ABA

I have received yet another disheartening news of the killing of five  soldiers by suspected militants of the proscribed terrorist organization, IPOB.

The slain soldiers were on peacekeeping duty in Aba, Abia State on Thursday when they were murdered, just two months after a similar tragic incident happened in Okuama in Delta state.

These unwarranted barbaric and evil acts stand condemned and should never be condoned and tolerated in our country.

Our soldiers and the police have the onerous duty to protect all of us from aggressors and non state actors. Hundreds of them  have paid the ultimate price in fulfilment of their duty, while some have experienced the indignity of being manhandled by the people they protect.

They surely do not deserve the mindless attacks by unruly elements in our society.

The federal government will come down heavily against those who have made it a habit to needlessly attack the officers and men of our armed forces.

On no account should anyone, under any guise, have the audacity to kill agents of state.

I want to make it clear that the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the armed forces have the capacity to crush violent non-state actors, making our communities unsafe.

I urge security agencies not only to fish out the masterminds and perpetrators of the Aba attack, but also those calling on people to stay at home. Their action is nothing but a treasonable offence.

The fact that the security forces are exercising necessary restraints should not be mistaken for weakness.

We are working to build a peaceful and harmonious society, but nobody should be under any illusion that the government will not act appropriately when the lives of our officers and men are wantonly taken.

While my condolences go to the families of the five slain soldiers, their colleagues and the leadership of our armed forces, I urge other men and women on peacekeeping duty not to  be discouraged by the unfortunate incident in Aba.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
President and Commander-in-Chief, Federal Republic of Nigeria

June 1, 2024
Good, the President should act swiftly and decisively against such acts. Not you posting screenshots of what Peter Obi said or didn't say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02
OasisX:
grin

.....quick to rush online to shout and blame everything on the Government, yet 99% of them are bunch of law breakers.

I don't know whether to laugh or weep for Naija when I saw this clip below.

https://twitter.com/Updateboyx/status/1797175241879273937?t=3MAJc7SHheP2Sgwsr-EYoQ&s=19

Humans generally not just Nigerians are naturally lawless. The thing is that we feel we can always get away with our lawlessness in this country due to lack of proper enforcement or corrupt enforcement team that are more interested in collect bribes or looking for who to extort.

Look at the traffic cameras in some of Lagos roads, you will think twice before driving nonsense in those location because you know that before you reach house or wherever you are going to, you will get an sms with your fine stated. You cant even drive out with expired papers, you go collect fine surely. This has curb alot of excesses from private car owners and corrupt enforcement teams. The camera does all the work and you pay into government account.

That is how to create a sane society.

Hopefully Lagos get the traffic camera installed on all Lagos roads and find a way to deal with danfo people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02
In his latest message regarding the killing of some Nigerian soliders in Aba or so, Peter Obi may be so sympathetic to the terrorist IPOB he could not call it a terrorist group.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Jun 02
GrammarNazi1:
In his latest message regarding the killing of some Nigerian soliders in Aba or so, Peter Obi may be so sympathetic to the terrorist IPOB he could not call it a terrorist group.

We have always known that

Obi will never call IPOB by name nor call them terrorists. He is one of their financiers. He even confessed that he knows them and where they stay

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:12pm On Jun 02
obainojazz:
They need cameras as well… send those lawbreakers fine and ensure they pay as well.
Lagosians are getting fined which is good and hopefully solves some of its issues grin

Itsrm:

Our people behave like animals. Even after the man had waited patiently, he still wasn't able to go through.

It's also rampant in PH especially where there are no law enforcement agents. I wonder why states can't copy the lagos model of traffic cameras to generate revenue.

larride:

Humans generally not just Nigerians are naturally lawless. The thing is that we feel we can always get away with our lawlessness in this country due to lack of proper enforcement or corrupt enforcement team that are more interested in collect bribes or looking for who to extort.

Look at the traffic cameras in some of Lagos roads, you will think twice before driving nonsense in those location because you know that before you reach house or wherever you are going to, you will get an sms with your fine stated. You cant even drive out with expired papers, you go collect fine surely. This has curb alot of excesses from private car owners and corrupt enforcement teams. The camera does all the work and you pay into government account.

Hopefully Lagos get the traffic camera installed on all Lagos roads and find a way to deal with danfo people.

grin

....I swear, all Governors should copy Lagos to stop this menace and shameful acts of our Mototists and other road users.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:18pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
Good, the President should act swiftly and decisively against such acts. Not you posting screenshots of what Peter Obi said or didn't say.

grin

.....only 2 members of una movement get sense. Peter Obi, perhaps, and someone else. Una fit drag Prof. WS day and night, calling him all sorts of names coz he has not organised a protest or speak against PBAT, but we shouldn't talk about a Presidential Candidate?! LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02
larride:

If your plate number is Lagos, then the camera can fine you.

If you use any of the 35 states and FCT, it is helpless, because your information is not on the database
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jun 02
izzou:

If your plate number is Lagos, then the camera can fine you.

If you use any of the 35 states and FCT, it is helpless, because your information is not on the database

Na still Lagos state we go drag pass as the most useless while the other 36 states just dey look like Dundee United
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02
larride:

So who appoint you as the judge to call out another private citizen? Abi Soyinka is no longer a private citizen?

He said Obi is not fit to rule the nation, you too say Soyinka is not fit to rule the nation make everybody rest
Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:09pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

grin

.....only 2 members of una movement get sense. Peter Obi, perhaps, and someone else. Una fit drag Prof. WS day and night, calling him all sorts of names coz he has not organised a protest or speak against PBAT, but we shouldn't talk about a Presidential Candidate?! LOL!
Stop being disingenuous. Nobody ever dragged Prof for not calling out Tinubu, or protest or whatever. The so called dragging started when he called the Obidient movement fascists unprovoked. Obidients answered him and you guys are crying about it.

As for Peter Obi, talking about him when he's not the president or the governor that can address the security challenges is foolishness. The president bestowed with constitutional power to address the issue didn't speak for days after the attack but Obi that condemned the dastardly act is the who your foolish camp is trying to drag.

If not that this is Sunday I would have said thunder fire you but I won't.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02
raumdeuter:

Na still Lagos state we go drag pass as the most useless while the other 36 states just dey look like Dundee United

Na so we see am.

Apart from state capitals in most states, most of their other areas na shiitt

If your number plates are Lagos, you need to be sane, or else, your account balance go tell you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02
say no attache by force. If they insist, you deport them ASAP

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:33pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
Stop being disingenuous. Nobody ever dragged Prof for not calling out Tinubu, or protest or whatever. The so called dragging started when he called the Obidient movement fascists unprovoked. Obidients answered him and you guys are crying about it.

As for Peter Obi, talking about him when he's not the president or the governor that can address the security challenges is foolishness. The president bestowed with constitutional power to address the issue didn't speak for days after the attack but Obi that condemned the dastardly act is the who your foolish camp is trying to drag.

If not that this is Sunday I would have said thunder fire you but I won't.

cheesy

.....like I said earlier, only 2 Obidients get sense. Peter Obi is a public figure hence we won't stop talking about him, whether he is in power or not!

By the way, if he doesn't want to be talked about, then he should stop disturbing us with 'NOISE' on social media.

Guess you didn't see Sege's post(s) yesterday calling out Prof. WS?! You missed the convo between him and Larry bá?!

PBAT was always talked about, dragged like faulty Tiger Generator before he becomes President. If we asked why were you guys dragging him, guess you remember the response?! He imposed Buhari on Nigeria. He is handpicking Lagos Governors.

During EndSars, he was called out many times to condemn police brutality, not as a public office holder but as a private citizen as you and I.

See eh! Freedom of wailing is allowed, una free to wail cos nothing gonna stop dragging of Peter Obi once in a while on this board. LOL!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:39pm On Jun 02
Iwofa lenu grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

cheesy

.....like I said earlier, only 2 Obidients get sense. Peter Obi is a public figure hence we won't stop talking about him, whether he is in power or not!

By the way, if he doesn't want to be talked about, then he should stop disturbing us with 'NOISE' on social media.

Guess you didn't see Sege's post(s) yesterday calling out Prof. WS?! You missed the convo between him and Larry bá?!

PBAT was always talked about, dragged like faulty Tiger Generator before he becomes President. If we asked why were you guys dragging him, guess you remember the response?! He imposed Buhari on Nigeria. He is handpicking Lagos Governors.

During EndSars, he was called out many times to condemn police brutality, not as a public office holder but as a private citizen as you and I.

See eh! Freedom of wailing is allowed, una free to wail cos nothing gonna stop dragging of Peter Obi once in a while on this board. LOL!

I remember this.

Why can't the private citizen Peter Obi be called out too on certain issues?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:41pm On Jun 02
GrammarNazi1:

I remember this.

Why can't the private citizen Peter Obi be called out too on certain issues?

grin

......they wanna be the one throwing jabs and punches while we fold our arms receiving the blows with relaxed mind. LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02
Omo, Okpa and co, make Lagos matter no injure you guys ooo.

Una wish this lagos sha aaaa.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

grin

......they wanna be the one throwing jabs and punches while we fold our arms receiving the blows with relaxed mind. LOL!

Like fascists!

Yet, they are angry that they were correctly described by Wole Soyinka.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:44pm On Jun 02
GrammarNazi1:

Like fascists!

Yet, they are angry that they were correctly described by Wole Soyinka.

Lol.

grin

.....Prof. WS is always right about them. Calling them Myrmidon is spot on as well. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

grin

.....Prof. WS is always right about them. Calling them Myrmidon is spot on as well. LOL!
Omo, when I saw this word here some days ago or yesterday, I quickly tried to register it as a domain name, but it had already been registered and priced at £78, 000.

I wanted to register it and put a price of around £80, 000 on it, but people dey vex for the domain business.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:52pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

cheesy

That's why you guys are foolish. You can't even see how incongrous your argument appears. You said Tinubu was called out to condemn Police brutality as a private citizen, why are you now dragging Obi a private citizen that condemned the attack immediately? Is it not madness....?

Same Tinubu that didn't want to condemn Police brutality then, now as President still didn't condemn the attack on soldiers for days but Mr Peter Obi is who your ragtagged camp is trying to blame. There must be something they give you guys to smoke in that camp, no wonder Ajuri and Onanuga are walking contradictions of the same presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Candid2022: 3:55pm On Jun 02
My fellow football fans, please you guys should come to my aide. I,am presently stranded in edu local government area of kwara state and i want to go back to my place in Rivers state. If any one is traveling that route please help me go along with you. I don't money for the transportation fare and nothing tangible to sell so i can raise the money.
Please help me.
My contact are 08069516459 08021460559
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:03pm On Jun 02
Dragged tinubu cos he was the leader of the ruling party,Obi? So una don finally agree say obi get level pass other presidential candidates and he is face of opposition grin

Realised the Soyinka dragging dey pain una,now know una weakpoint...E fe ke ku,una never start to dey cry and hala cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Only a neewbie who doesn't know how the Lagos-Ibadan express media operate will fall for their propaganda. They have their targeted audience as regard this topic. Definitely, not we from the South are part of the audience.

Them no even waste time to respond.
The Bornu man already told you to hell with restructuring.
Now, Our handsome white bearded ex head of state is telling us why military intervene in democracy.

Propaganda cancel❌🚫❌ propaganda

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:14pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
That's why you guys are foolish. You can't even see how incongrous your argument appears. You said Tinubu was called out to condemn Police brutality as a private citizen, why are you now dragging Obi a private citizen that condemned the attack immediately? Is it not madness....?

Same Tinubu that didn't want to condemn Police brutality then, now as President still didn't condemn the attack on soldiers for days but Mr Peter Obi is who your ragtagged camp is trying to blame. There must be something they give you guys to smoke in that camp, no wonder Ajuri and Onanuga are walking contradictions of the same presidency.

grin

.....definitely you ain't that someone that gets sense aside Obi, coz nothing about you ever qualifies you as a sensible living thing. LOL!

No wonder top2bottom Ellupees Senators and Representatives no longer rate una, since they know majority of you guys are Dólts suffering of brain damage. LOL!

Mumu......I guess the Incidence happened at 6pm Nigeria time, coz that's when your God in human body made the tweet. Check the time Alh. Atiku tweeted about the Incidence and check when your follow-follow god posted his gibberish as usual.

Did he even call out the Terrorists?! Did he even mention their tag as either unknown Gunmen or their real identity which is IPOB?! If Alh. Atiku didn't tweet about it, do you think your Messiah would have tweeted about it?! Maybe IMMEDIATELY HAS GOT A NEW MEANING. LOL!

Ain't surprise you're becoming a lying machine, twérp. Like Leader like Followers. LMFAO!
wink

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:17pm On Jun 02
GrammarNazi1:

Omo, when I saw this word here some days ago or yesterday, I quickly tried to register it as a domain name, but it had already been registered and priced at £78, 000.

I wanted to register it and put a price of around £80, 000 on it, but people dey vex for the domain business.

grin

....Prof. Soyinka mouth too sharp sha. Baba dey pummel them, shredding them like waste papers. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:35pm On Jun 02
As e dey hot

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:36pm On Jun 02
Nwoye not Woye

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02
GrammarNazi1:
Omo, Okpa and co, make Lagos matter no injure you guys ooo.

Una wish this lagos sha aaaa.

Lol.

You dey fear deportation? No worry bro cox nwanne di n'mba. I go offer you asylum if dem deport you but u must promise to respect your host.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02
Ellexy:
Nwoye not Woye

grin grin grin grin

Na dem. Ipob lagos chapter. Omo ale
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:46pm On Jun 02
OasisX:

grin

.....definitely you ain't that someone that gets sense aside Obi, coz nothing about you ever qualifies you as a sensible living thing. LOL!

No wonder top2bottom Ellupees Senators and Representatives no longer rate una, since they know majority of you guys are Dólts suffering of brain damage. LOL!

Mumu......I guess the Incidence happened at 6pm Nigeria time, coz that's when your God in human body made the tweet. Check the time Alh. Atiku tweeted about the Incidence and check when your follow-follow god posted his gibberish as usual.

Did he even call out the Terrorists?! Did he even mention their tag as either unknown Gunmen or their real identity which is IPOB?!
If Alh. Atiku didn't tweet about it, do you think your Messiah would have tweeted about it?! Maybe IMMEDIATELY HAS GOT A NEW MEANING. LOL!

Ain't surprise you're becoming a lying machine, twérp. Like Leader like Followers. LMFAO!
wink
Lmaooo so na this one dey pain you all this while. Behind all the useless shalaye you dey type since is the fact that Obi didn't mention IPOB grin

You'll cry blood, he won't mention it and there's nothing you can do about it. Fool like you crying about IPOB but supporting HAMAS a world renowned terrorist organization and Jihadists. Radarada

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (5161) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Ibime(m), DeadPresidents, Bombblacks and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.