Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (36547 Views)

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Kelechiezeribe3: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo love themselves, no matter how media may like to paint it otherwise.

We rise!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by christm386: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
remember when u gave my school computers and two long innocent school bus, konigin des frendes college Uga, Anambra state,

I love this man but i still know that Nigerians do not deserve him

bat supporters don't worry, bat will win, hopefully, he changes our lives positively in his tenure, Peter is a good man, but just like I said, Nigeria does not deserve him!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
He is afraid make Soludo no probe am. Soludo probe Obi's claim of leaving tens of millions of USD as investment for Anambra now. #probepeterobi
https://www.thecable.ng/report-how-peter-obi-as-anambra-governor-failed-to-declare-assets-kept-in-tax-havens/amp
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na so oooooo
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Allisgud: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
He is always about peace,they will not like him because he has a different reasoning from them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by tiswell(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
He knows mischief makers are out to blackmail and confuse nigerians.

The Nigerian youths are solidly behind you,Mr.Peter Obi.

It's time!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by espn(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

There should be a centralized based, like the BMC or SWAGA..

Well that doesn't matter, Peter Obi will drop out soon
You sabi...he will chicken out in 3 weeks...Politics isn't joke bro...
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by PAWG(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Will they learn? Youths Obi’s supporters and ‘VAWULENCE’ are like shoes and socks

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kelechiezeribe3:
Igbo love themselves, no matter how media may like to paint it otherwise.

We rise!
We know you love yourselves no matter how criminal the person is, that is why we will allow only igbos vote for Obi. No wise Nigerian will vote for tribalists, that are saying death to Nigeria. Of course you love yourselves and hate others. Nigerian youths be wise, these people are ipob terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Pandora hoebi knows how toxic and aggressive his ipob supporters are.

He has to distance himself from their insultive campaign manifesto. grin

The support of those people attracts more enemies than friends.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
Dino melaye, to mention but few are living witnesses. grin
Obi dey beg, make Soludo no open his case, like Wike did Ameachi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Factcheck0001: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Aniluvreal: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race

Set back say na Peter Obi de insult? whoever said that he refused supporting Peter Obi because of His followers was never Obi supporters. It's Tinubu supporters like you thar often say such.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by jrusky(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good one. Yet those demons won't listen very arrogant and defiants.

We are ending Zombie part 1 with Buhari, Zombie part 2 are the Obi supporters infact they will add terrorism and bullying with their Zombie part 2.

Never, not in Nigeria again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by wasuka14(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by ponishah: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
...sorry, you forgot to add "Tinubu"...
I come in peace...
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by jimyjames(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
And you yourself don't sound different from what you just described, are you obidient too?
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Factcheck0001: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by mutor72: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Sholaco: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hahaha this guy
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
More from Cyberspace.....
Tins dey happen ooo

Just campaign for APC and Tinubu! Leave this cheap propaganda out! It won't work against Obi.

You ought to know better than this!

After Buhari's failure, I expect some of you APC apologists to humble yourselves and tread with caution politically.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Open the file cheesy
@EFCC lol

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
More from Cyberspace.....
Tins dey happen ooo
You are quick and excited to blame obi's supporters for your failure to believe in his mandate
Yet you sang and still singing the praise of the people who even used their own mouth to threaten the country if they don't win.
Spot the difference

I will fight dirty like a Pig to become President of Nigeria - Tinubu

If I don't win the election, Dog and baboon blood will flow - Buhari

Anybody supporting me that fights you is on his own - Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by maestroferddi: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
Ogbeni your shenanigans have failed to gain traction.

You guys thought you can disengenuously instigate acrimony and bad blood between Soludo, Obi's state governor and Peter Obi.

But with masterful tact and finesse, Obi has doused the tension and extinguished the fire.

Peter Obi keeps winning while his traducers keep stumbling and scoring own goals...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:
Open the file cheesy
@EFCC lol

I will fight dirty like a Pig to become President of Nigeria - Tinubu

If I don't win the election, Dog and baboon blood will flow - Buhari

Anybody supporting me that fights you is on his own - Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Contagious100d(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is all about peace, love, integrity and good conscience.

Only 4 years of Peter Obi presidency will heal all the wounds of bad governance in Nigeria.

The only people angry about the upward surge of Peter Obi popularity are people whose hands are not clean.

Is peter obi a jesus. The shout about this mans name seff has made him confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

We know you love yourselves no matter how criminal the person is, that is why we will allow only igbos vote for Obi. No wise Nigerian will vote for tribalists, that are saying death to Nigeria. Of course you love yourselves and hate others. Nigerian youths be wise, these people are ipob terrorists.

Yeah... You are right.

Let's keep dividing and fighting among ourselves in the South while the North keeps watching and bonding.

Atiku is loving his chances everyday!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by labelle123(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
My incoming presido
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by monex(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke

Who is they. The major demographics supporting him are young southern nigerians.

He isn't some IGBO presidential candidate.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by PresidObi: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Contagious100d:

Is peter obi a jesus. The shout about this mans name seff has made him confused.

When God remembers you, it will seem as if you are ruling the world with God.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Freebills12: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race

You have no shame because you are now speaking from both mouth! I use to read your comments but you are now being tribalistic and sectional. You once accused Obi of killing IPOB members and dumping them at Ezuru River, now he is the leader of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Enumerator(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by DeleTaller: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
They will still disobey you.. You don't know your followers? They are adamant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.