Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,163 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (36546 Views)

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Dubaku543: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke
Please forgive and forget and vote Obi
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by SupremeSpecimen: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
The hypertension dey sweet me die
Some people are really pained
lol
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Perfectbeing(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.
Funny how it's only people with Igbo blood that is being attacked spiritually
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Image123(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2022
i come dey pity Lamidi Kanu sha. He's being neglected for the egyptian.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Lhordlanc: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
post=114084955:
More from Cyberspace.....
Tins dey happen ooo
No matter how many lies you and ur cohorts spread..majority of the youths wants Obi.... He is way better than any other candidate currently... know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Lhordlanc: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke
My dear Even America called our country a SHIT HOLE...do you know why? because our leaders..the ones you so support made it a shit hole....you are angry that the igbos called nigeria a zoo but the fact was that Nigeria was never organized..it was one funny story to another... if snake does not swallow millions, it will be monkey making away with billions and you all will just take it as business as usual..normal thing.....Now that someone with integrity is out to change things...you say u prefer to vote those who made others call our country SHIT HOLE.....well ITS YOUR CHOICE.....just do what will make yopur children bless your name in the nearest future. cool
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

There should be a centralized based, like the BMC or SWAGA..

Well that doesn't matter, Peter Obi will drop out soon
Old methods you suggested are no more working.
Let's try the new methods.
You call it uncoordinated, no wahalla.
But with some trials and errors, we will find the best way to go about it
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race
If Peter Obi wins, you're one of those people that won't allow him to even sit in his presidential seat peacefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Resumes Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.