Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,184 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (36548 Views)

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by KingOfTheDamned: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race

You are the living testimony of how one's life turns when ones sells ones integrity for money...

Just look at how things turned for you grin I shouldn't laugh but you know what I am saying...

Next time when you are offered money to sell the truth which you always do remember there is tomorrow.

As it stands you know how things are for you and how most people see you .
You have our sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by BlazinGlory40: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
espn:
You sabi...he will chicken out in 3 weeks...Politics isn't joke bro...

And if he doesn’t?
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Bifas1: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi supporters are not Igbos. They are well meaning Nigerians ready to take back their country. How can a country so endowed with both human and natural resources be the world capital of poverty? All is not well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.

Yes o.

D bolt rider I just dropped off now said they will kill Obi and I should watch out..

I told him God is His side mehn...

Nothing will happen to Obi as long as he is sincere and peaceful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by descarado: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Excellent!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

It's not about me...

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share Southern votes with Atiku, who will in turn take a huge chunk from his region!

Keep fighting among yourselves! North will remain in power for at least a decade!
Tinubu love Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol obi grin cheesy indirectly addressed the new governor to behave
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Waterbear(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
This page is filled with paid haters...

IGBOS love YORUBAS
I am Igbo and my friends from lagos came to owerri and aba, they loved it here..
And they realized all things posted on media are 90% not true...
We love the Yorubas and Hausas but you see the evil set of immigrants, those ones are not good and they have populated this platform to create hate and destruction..
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Fidelarinze9(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:

you are just pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Elidrisy20: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is all about peace, love, integrity and good conscience.

Only 4 years of Peter Obi presidency will heal all the wounds of bad governance in Nigeria.

The only people angry about the upward surge of Peter Obi popularity are people whose hands are not clean.
na which pesin hands dey clean for this country?if you know say your hands dey clean, you never fuckup before,abeg hands in the air
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Originality007: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace.... Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race
I will still vote for him, u like hang urslef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Waterbear(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Igbos asked for Biafra because they feel they have been mistreated , the country said NO
Now they want to prove a point by standing for someone who wouldn't only make them belong, but give a fair share of positive feeling of belonging to every tribe...
And yet, the same people that encouraged the maltreatment refuses to let that be, therefore validating the agitation that made them push for separation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by okorogodwin4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
just the Osun skull mining criminals are blocking the bullion van man
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by shegz24(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
So majority of Obi supporters online are OYO.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by rickyrex(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
you lied, i got bashes on a daily basis by tifnubu supporters just i am suporting peter obi here in lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Light78: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke

Nothing you say will make me change my mind.

You people should keep defaming him. Everyone now knows Tinubu tactics.

Obi is the man come 2023.

Taraba state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by swissgoldenpro2: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is really good
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Bigchristo22(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK, how true is this?
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by stigman(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

There should be a centralized based, like the BMC or SWAGA..

Well that doesn't matter, Peter Obi will drop out soon

It will be hijacked
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Chidex50(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Lolzz...
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Omoslim26: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke

Who were the people calling Nigeria zoo?
Did some people from Tinubu's side not seek to be out of the country??
Is it everyone who bears Igbo that supports ipob?
Make una no dey use sentiments dey judge things abegii.
Ipob has already been proscribed even in Igboland,no true Nwafor stands with them,you can prove me wrong by mentioning names of Igbos who have come out to openly declare support for ipob.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by frugal(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

You can't control or centralize an organic support.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by naijakissleave(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
While IPOB is practicing territorial terrorism, Peter Obi social media bandits are engaging in cyber terrorism. They are like a pack of wild hyenas ready to attack innocent people that don't accept their pathetic lies and fake news.

Peter Obi is the worst governor in Anambra history. He can never lace Soludo's shoes, that's why he must beg the one that is greater than him.

While Peter Obi was busy looting millions of dollars into his Pandora account abroad as Anambra Governor, my able excellency Governor Chukwuma Soludo as CBN governor was busy laying the foundation for the revolution of the Nigerian economy.

The best economic revival Nigeria ever had came under OBJ government through the economic revitalization policies of Soludo. Till today, we are still benefiting from his work as CBN governor, the best this country as had so far.

Peter Obi should carry his APGA curse on his head and leave Soludo alone. All these fake news against Anambra govt Peter Obi's social media bandits are propagating still won't stop Obi from losing the elections woefully. A loser that joined Losers Party grin

Eyaaa!!!!!!
The tone of post sounds like one whining animal
LOSER. Big fool
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Lovelive: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mother Nature will disappoint and shame you soon better still Almighty God will dwell with you and your co who are making the masses suffering.

Mark it down.

Anyways, I am Obiphied with LP and I remain Obidient.

Thinkam:

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Tareq1105: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is all about peace, love, integrity and good conscience.

Only 4 years of Peter Obi presidency will heal all the wounds of bad governance in Nigeria.

The only people angry about the upward surge of Peter Obi popularity are people whose hands are not clean.

If Soludo aide had not issued a rebuttal now he would not have talked. A serial liar.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by henryobinna(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
This Pandora you all keep prepending to his name is counter intuitive especially as you know that Tinubu's (whom you support) name was also mentioned in the same Pandora papers.

Obi has gone on TV to clarify his name and everything, neither Tinubu nor any other individual mentioned in that same paper has done the same.

All I'm saying is, it makes no sense accusing him of Pandora while the very same person you support is equally guilty. It's just counter intuitive.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bigchristo22:
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK, how true is this?

Trust Omo Ibo at your own peril.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Tareq1105: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
henryobinna:
This Pandora you all keep prepending to his name is counter intuitive especially as you know that Tinubu's (whom you support) name was also mentioned in the same Pandora papers.

Obi has gone on TV to clarify his name and everything, neither Tinubu nor any other individual mentioned in that same paper has done the same.

All I'm saying is, it makes no sense accusing him of Pandora while the very same person you support is equally guilty. It's just counter intuitive.

You know Obi is a saint.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Jostoman: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Pandora hoebi knows how toxic and aggressive his ipob supporters are.

He has to distance himself from their insultive campaign manifesto. grin

The support of those people attracts more enemies than friends. Hi

Athifku
Shehu Sani
Dino melaye, to mention but few are living witnesses. grin
your wailing about Peter Obi and Atiku is really giving me Joy but there is time for you to be obidient before election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.