Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari (45286 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me –masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Nword22: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

Maybe all those Meth addicts that they keep arresting daily developing the world in India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and all through Asia are Jewish.

The irony here is that Lagos is more developed than Nigeria.

If you remove Lagos from Nigeria and you want to rate development and compare, Lagos will win 7/10.

Lagos developed with unkept roads, you must be mad....Many cities in Nigeria without federal fund are far more better than Lagos, By the way Kogi boy is every hopeless Yiriba man a Lagosian? Are you Epe by clan?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Rupertek: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
A corrupt old man. Never again will a corrupt person rule us.

You are not in a position to proclaim you will rule us, you have only one vote
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Alezy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Show me where I claimed to be a yoruba christian and win ursef 200k.
Keep decieving yourself. Na the country all of us dey.

This is how we talked Before PMB but una use Tribal and religious bias bring calamity. Una don start again. Suffer no dey tire una.

Carry on
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Atiku would be laughing somewhere now..
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Miracle2020: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. I'm a Christian, my vote and that of family go to both Asiwaju and the Masari
you are not a Christian. You are one of the crumbs eater. You are a disgrace to your family.
Does it mean there is no competent Christian to handle that post?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Ramzyranks: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
How this one take concern us.

anyway It’s one thing to save and it’s another thing entirely to save with a brand that can guarantee interest on your savings per annum.

Na why I carry my legs go enter Fairsave wallet by fairmoney because their 10 percent interest per annum too sweet me.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by orazx: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Obituarist identified, Obi was impeached for corruption and incompetent reasons. Doctors want on strike for over a year during his tenure. He committed some unimaginable offence, this man is now your saint. If you were too young then, will you keep quiet now and market your bad product to kids and bigots

Vote BAT and you or Your Family member will be another victim of protest that will happen while he is ruling, must they tell you this man is too old to think.
I bet you know you are among the 50mil youths that will be recruit into the Army to eat agbado and Cassava.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Othority(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
May the best man win. All I know either it turns out, I will make it in the next regime.

Anyways, your business deserves a great look. I can help you design an effective logo and branding for your brand. DM
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by orazx: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114096037:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE

jagaban that can’t hold a bottle water����

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by OlaideShazili: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Smithkafors post=114091923]You are not a Christian anything!, Christians don't associate with corrupt thug and drug dealer. If he could not develop Lagos na Nigeria hm go develop. [Have you been to Lagos before? If not try to go and see the development, the most productive state in Nigeria is Lagos]
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by mascot87(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
You are not a Christian anything!, Christians don't associate with corrupt thug and drug dealer. If he could not develop Lagos na Nigeria hm go develop.

I am also a Christian and my vote is for Tinubu oya suicide

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by OlaideShazili: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Have you been to Lagos before? If not try to go and see the development, the most productive state in Nigeria is Lagos
[quote author=Smithkafors post=114091923]You are not a Christian anything!, Christians don't associate with corrupt thug and drug dealer. If he could not develop Lagos na Nigeria hm go develop. []
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by OlaideShazili: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
[None of them is young, all are above 60=Smithkafors post=114092293]Comot for road Mr man, at your age you don't know the right person to vote. Keep on voting old people....... People that can't even say what their plans are, have you seen any of them engaging in question and answer?, who are they meeting after they won.... Abi u no know say they have shared the position among the same set of people. Where will the change come from?. Even students who are at home up till now no way get sense. Make una continue [/quote]
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. I'm a Christian, my vote and that of family go to both Asiwaju and the Masari

U are deceiving urself not Christians.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Tycyborg(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:
Is Nigeria ready for a positive change?

The person that wrote that on that picture you posted knows nothing about pablo escobar... He should read his history and again usa and uk were the one who eliminate him not his people... His people loved him because he helps and other gangs fears him because he has all gangs love no one wants to Bleep of cos of an attack on all other gangs... After his death colonia became uncontrolled... That's just some few... Read the history of pablo even american dad adult seasonal cartoon used hs story in stan's fools day... You guys just post anything you saw online from people who knows nothing...
Why do you think colobians call him robin hood
Usa and uk couldn't catch him because people were covering for him until he decided to join international politics and that's where they got him... Someone who burnt millions or if not billions of dollars to save his daughter life cos she is freezing...
If you are too lazy to read history
Just good is pablo escobar loved by his people?
Illiterate everywhere
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Femi8586(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:

Yoruba Afonja Muslim claiming to be a Christian

Only a terrorist Muslim will prefer a muslim-muslim ticket. And every Muslim is a terrorist by action or at heart.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Tinubu is better than Obi, your favourite. Let me support and vote my candidate in peace please

Be prepared to be one of the 50 million Nigerians that will be recruited into the Army...

Em ....em ...em.....

What will you eat?

Agbadi....Ewedu.....yam......corn

This is the voice of a man who you said is better than Obi.....
A man that believes in the Agbero way of life...

Only fights once it falls within his interest and turns a blind eyes when others are dying....

Talking with no direction. .. ..is better everyone should go to his own region because truly speaking......

Nigeria can never be redeemed again , following the kind of people living in it

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by pquaver(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
mach7:
Such is life.

You can bet that once the substantive VP is nominated, all those 500 messengers will simply shift base.

Power, opportunities, connections....all are transient. Don't kill yourself over it.

No be lie you talk..

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Placeholder or not as at today you are the running mate of Jagaban Borgu .....Anyway I am expecting the Law Professors to come and enlighthen us, what happens if Chief Masari refuse to resign.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Ublaize: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

Maybe all those Meth addicts that they keep arresting daily developing the world in India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and all through Asia are Jewish.

The irony here is that Lagos is more developed than Nigeria.

If you remove Lagos from Nigeria and you want to rate development and compare, Lagos will win 7/10.

Is there no one to put this piece of shit that keeps coming here to say bullshit?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Didi2d(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
The comments I was reading here made forget the topic of this thread.
The topic talks about the VP candidate receiving over 500 mgs, but tribal hate and sentiment has derailed the thread
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Newton2024: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian/Christian ticket? I say no to foolanisation of Naigeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terro.rists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.

Dear Christians, don't be ignorant of what is ahead. If Turkeye that was once Christian dominated country but Islamist Wahabists changed the demography, we should open our eyes wide and learned from history if not same will happen here. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Newton2024: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
so who should we vote for Mr man
If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Echoban: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Obituarist identified, Obi was impeached for corruption and incompetent reasons. Doctors want on strike for over a year during his tenure. He committed some unimaginable offence, this man is now your saint. If you were too young then, will you keep quiet now and market your bad product to kids and bigots

This is it chief

1 Share

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Validated: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Please, what did you quite at baptism?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by NakedTruth4eva: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tycyborg:

The person that wrote that on that picture you posted knows nothing about pablo escobar... He should read his history and again usa and uk were the one who eliminate him not his people... His people loved him because he helps and other gangs fears him because he has all gangs love no one wants to Bleep of cos of an attack on all other gangs... After his death colonia became uncontrolled... That's just some few... Read the history of pablo even american dad adult seasonal cartoon used hs story in stan's fools day... You guys just post anything you saw online from people who knows nothing...
Why do you think colobians call him robin hood
Usa and uk couldn't catch him because people were covering for him until he decided to join international politics and that's where they got him... Someone who burnt millions or if not billions of dollars to save his daughter life cos she is freezing...
If you are too lazy to read history
Just good is pablo escobar loved by his people?
Illiterate everywhere
Some people defend evil just because they benefit from it. You are doing the same now. If Anini was alive, people like you will root for him. Always throwing insults and spitting venom. You gain nothing being vile. Lick your drug lord's ass quietly

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by wiseoneking: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2022
ERockson:
Chriislam. We know you before.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by HeroicMeastro: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2022
moneyissweet:
Bandit VP
What an illiterate!
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra soon will come for this one because he sounded unprepared.

I will be here to read their comments!

Bar man, get me one bottle of budweiser please! grin

Tcheew

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by DownChelsea(f): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Moferere:
WETIN URINE NO GO SEE FOR TINUBU FADED AGBADA
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by SpecialEdition: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2022
How much is BAT paying all these Vampires?

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by xamuel17(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra soon will come for this one because he sounded unprepared.

I will be here to read their comments!

Bar man, get me one bottle of budweiser please! grin

Always so quick to lay insults as usual, may God forgive you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.