Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,414 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari (45380 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me –masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by MYMINDER(m): 4:11am On Jun 24, 2022
ERockson:
Obituarist identified, Obi was impeached for corruption and incompetent reasons. Doctors want on strike for over a year during his tenure. He committed some unimaginable offence, this man is now your saint. If you were too young then, will you keep quiet now and market your bad product to kids and bigots

You sound uneducated and along the way have picked up the character killing trait of tribalism.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:
I am still yet to get the logic behind Massari being picked as Tinubu's VP

As I have said severally, a man destined for victory must surely win against all odds.

The logic behind picking him is a mystery and not logic. To them, they might have a logic (reasons) for picking him. To him, it is a mystery. 3 am phone call. Very unknown person. There are three things I observed which can be summarized as one - in his widest imagination and in the imaginations of those sending him messages, they can never think of his name being chosen as a VP candidate.

David was in the forest when Samuel came to Jesse's house. At last he was anointed and he went back to forest. We know all that happened years later.

Mystery is different from logic. Let us wait and see as events unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by cl0r0x: 4:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Imagine choosing someone who has no plan of ruling, what strategy will he apply to better the country?

The only thing these mofos can do is register Nigeria with more IOCs. Nigeria will gradually be turned into
an Islamic republic.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 24, 2022
MYMINDER:

You sound uneducated and along the way have picked up the character killing trait of tribalism.

The IBOs are known racists if at all there is any other classification. Because the guy spoke against your candidate, he is now a tribalist. Well, I pray God will help you. If Nigeria refuses to letgo Biafra, we should be ready to absorb your nuisances.

All your insults, assaults and blackmailing against Tinubu beginning from Ohaneze ndigbo to your brothers in Diasporas are patriotism and not tribalism. Your crying of victimizations and marginalization blackmailing INEC over PVC registration is not tribalism but patriotism? The only option for Nigeria is to absorb the nuisances if they cannot letgo Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by nwosu1982: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2022
U r d stupid one , aturu Hausa
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra soon will come for this one because he sounded unprepared.

I will be here to read their comments!

Bar man, get me one bottle of budweiser please! grin
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. I'm a Christian, my vote and that of family go to both Asiwaju and the Masari

I am a Christian, Godforbid I vote another Muslim.
Any Christian who try it around me, is automatically my enemy. In a country where Muslim feel superior to other religion
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by 7arrows: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
You are not a Christian anything!, Christians don't associate with corrupt thug and drug dealer. If he could not develop Lagos na Nigeria hm go develop.

He developed lagos now. Haba. Cant u see AGBEROs running the town with IMPUNITY. Is that not development?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by FireUpNow(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Na to fry mutton with water next
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Elidrisy20: 5:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
You are not a Christian anything!, Christians don't associate with corrupt thug and drug dealer. If he could not develop Lagos na Nigeria hm go develop.
why must you attach religious with everything, don't you know that Tinubu wife is Christian,what are you talking about,or is Ike ekweremadu the organ havestor is a Muslim
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Joe4real1988(m): 6:03am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

And Obi turned Anambra to Dubai right?

Hello Obi met Anambra as a slum and left it as a slum!

When you talking about track records as Governors, Obi is a puppet where Tinubu stands. Uncontestable fact!

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kaysalas(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2022
7arrows:

He developed lagos now. Haba. Cant u see AGBEROs running the town with IMPUNITY. Is that not development?
You lots are hypocritical bastards. Nor worry, Make day break, I go snap picture of Una own agbero wey dey Enugu here wey I dey. grin grin
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Joe4real1988 post=114102242][/quote]

Hello! I believe you dont reside in Lagos!

Tinubu sprung a new Lagos....

The records are there......

No way or in anyway will you match Tinubu with Obi when it comes to roles they have played in leadership. Obi is a toy!

Same Obi you propagating, what did he turn Anambra to? What are his achievements or records?

No way you can polish wood and make it look like gold! Obi is a toy in this game!
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by sadaxxx: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2022
LegendHero:

The irony here is that Lagos is more developed than Nigeria.

If you remove Lagos from Nigeria and you want to rate development and compare, Lagos will win 7/10.

It is how you people do not even know the meaning of development that bothers me the most. Multinationals have their HQs there because it was a national Capital, so they bought up prime real estate. Then entrepreneurs threw in trendy clubs, eateries, spas and malls. All of a sudden Lagos is "more developed" than Nigeria, a place where you spend hours in traffic daily, have NO potable water, have zero waste management and slums surrounding 5star hotels.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by McKayConcept(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. I'm a Christian, my vote and that of family go to both Asiwaju and the Masari

Just tell us who you are voting for and not whether you are a Christian or not.. because I strongly believe you do not even know the true meaning and life of that word "Christian"

Well let me help you... maybe you meant you are going to church... or you belong to one popular group that is not Muslim or traditionalist
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Joe4real1988(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Hello! I believe you dont reside in Lagos!

Tinubu sprung a new Lagos....

The records are there......

No way or in anyway will you match Tinubu with Obi when it comes to roles they have played in leadership. Obi is a toy!

Same Obi you propagating, what did he turn Anambra to? What are his achievements or records?

No way you can polish wood and make it look like gold! Obi is a toy in this game!

Bro i'm not a political sentimental/religion/tribal bigot like most of you guys here ok. Tinubu contributed in foisting Buhari to power, if he could not position/guide Buhari to the betterment of Nigeria, then Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria. Pls let's put these old hag aside for once and try a freshier candidate, if after 4yrs nothing changes, then we vote the freshier out. Let's put religion, tribe, and sentiment aside and think rationally for once
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kaiser20: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Ole Tinubu belongs to the corrupt political era gone for good.
Tinubu is not marketable even if he employs all the youths with 1 million accounts to repair his image on social media it wouldn't work
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by JBoss25(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

This is fake news. Masari isn't Tinubus running mate. Something is wrong somewhere
lol so na portable be the running mate
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Omowise1: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Isn't that the idea of democracy? Supporting the right leaders to bring about needed change?

HONESTFACT101:
Election in Nigeria is based on tribal, regional and religious sentiment that is why many Yoruba's are quick to forgive the same APC they were cursing with Buhari because of tinubu

MASARI should go and rest #Endapc #Endpdp ......signing out✈
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Pootle: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2022
muslim-muslim naija na fun...
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Karlosorji(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
ERockson:
Obituarist identified, Obi was impeached for corruption and incompetent reasons. Doctors want on strike for over a year during his tenure. He committed some unimaginable offence, this man is now your saint. If you were too young then, will you keep quiet now and market your bad product to kids and bigots
Obi was stingy, didn't release money for them that became his offence. My guy there's no money to share again. Am really surprised at you guys. Please choose competence and shun sentiments
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by dadori: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

Meanwhile you can promote songs on http://musikad.com

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by mbos: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
ERockson:
you must be a Pagan Demon
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by mbos: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

And Obi turned Anambra to Dubai right?

Hello Obi met Anambra as a slum and left it as a slum!

When you talking about track records as Governors, Obi is a puppet where Tinubu stands. Uncontestable fact!

i guess you have been to AN before
be Obidient
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by etrange: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
wiseone28:
When it favours your religion or region you see nothing wrong..

But if it is the other way round we promise brimstone and fire

Humans with their hypothetical nature.

I think you meant to say hypocritical.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by wiseone28: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
etrange:

I think you meant to say hypocritical.
Yo autocorrect do am
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Cromagnon: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Immediately Tinubu drops him, he will be lucky to be seeing 5 WhatsApp mssg
you think if tinubu win he will not be rewarded?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Cromagnon: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
A corrupt old man. Never again will a corrupt person rule us.
de deceive yourself.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Tycyborg(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Some people defend evil just because they benefit from it. You are doing the same now. If Anini was alive, people like you will root for him. Always throwing insults and spitting venom. You gain nothing being vile. Lick your drug lord's ass quietly

This is where I know you have a problem and you know what hatred will only make you go back more instead of progress... Besides I didn't mention any political stuff... I only corrected what you posted as history so you don't embarrass yourself else where with such history...
Anyway both your obi, tinubu and atiku are all politicians and will never give you or your family a penny if either one of them win... If you don't think or work you will remain poor no matter who becomes a president.
Besides calling you an illiterate is not an insult but the truth cos I kept wondering how you don't know about the colobian most popular man history...
Who is the one insulting between myself and you now...
Die for politicians who doesn't give a shit about you... Don't try to work and make it in life... Oh I remember... Obi will better your life... Good luck and die for him if you can or any of the politicians...
A good reminder they are all thieves one way or the other...
Shallow minded man swim in your ignorance pool and I hope you won't drown.
Definitely what people said about obi supporters are true...
If you correct them about something you become someone supporting a political presidential aspirant... Lol funny illiteracy is a dieseas...
To hell with obi, atiku and tinubu especially you...
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by NakedTruth4eva: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tycyborg:

This is where I know you have a problem and you know what hatred will only make you go back more instead of progress... Besides I didn't mention any political stuff... I only corrected what you posted as history so you don't embarrass yourself else where with such history...
Anyway both your obi, tinubu and atiku are all politicians and will never give you or your family a penny if either one of them win... If you don't think or work you will remain poor no matter who becomes a president.
Besides calling you an illiterate is not an insult but the truth cos I kept wondering how you don't know about the colobian most popular man history...
Who is the one insulting between myself and you now...
Die for politicians who doesn't give a shit about you... Don't try to work and make it in life... Oh I remember... Obi will better your life... Good luck and die for him if you can or any of the politicians...
A good reminder they are all thieves one way or the other...
Shallow minded man swim in your ignorance pool and I hope you won't drown.
Definitely what people said about obi supporters are true...
If you correct them about something you become someone supporting a political presidential aspirant... Lol funny illiteracy is a dieseas...
To hell with obi, atiku and tinubu especially you...
Sorry bro but you got me wrong. Pablo Escobar killed so many people even if he used money to influence some. Secondly, I have nothing to gain from any politician. I thought you were supporting Tinubu. Nigeria can't get better with either Tinubu or Atiku as President. Buhari should remain the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ItsTutsi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
He will, definitely.. Just stating how ppl are only with u when things are good
Cromagnon:
you think if tinubu win he will not be rewarded?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by etrange: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra soon will come for this one because he sounded unprepared.

I will be here to read their comments!

Bar man, get me one bottle of budweiser please! grin

Lol... you realise you're the one calling him out for being unprepared?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
mbos:

you must be a Pagan Demon

I can't measure the level of stupidity of you guys. I'm now a pagan demon because I called myself a Christian and promised to vote Tinubu. You mean Christian will not vote for Tinubu. If you don't know. If I had proclaimed to be Muslim and promised to vote Peter Obi, I would have been a godly man. You are a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.