Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari (45289 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me –masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

I am a Christian, Godforbid I vote another Muslim.
Any Christian who try it around me, is automatically my enemy. In a country where Muslim feel superior to other religion
That's your perception and you are entitled to it. Don't see people that are ready to vote Tinubu regardless of his VP your enemy. When Goodluck, a Christian was the president, wasn't there killings, during Osinbajo, a Christian VP, is he not voiceless and helpless. Your candidate may not make a difference.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Miracle2020:
you are not a Christian. You are one of the crumbs eater. You are a disgrace to your family.
Does it mean there is no competent Christian to handle that post?
You are unreasonable and fooll,so No Christian will vote Tinubu. So if I perceived a Muslim can do the Job better, I should not support him. I'm not a fanatic like you. You are a disgrace to Christianity
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
adeiza4u:
A fake Christian to the core who don't know nothing about Christianity. Immature tactics. E no go work!
Tinubu is a gonner by this insensitive and unjust selection. I'm no longer a member of APC henceforth.
So I'm a fake Christian because I'm voting Tinubu regardless of who he picks for VP. So a real Christian should not support or vote Tinubu. VP position is noting but a figurehead.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Cromagnon: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
He will, definitely.. Just stating how ppl are only with u when things are good
Tis the nature of the beast
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by 7arrows: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Kaysalas:

You lots are hypocritical bastards. Nor worry, Make day break, I go snap picture of Una own agbero wey dey Enugu here wey I dey. grin grin

Well as u no sabi talk. Na ur father be barstard that's if u hv any.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kaysalas(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
7arrows:

Well as u no sabi talk. Na ur father be barstard that's if u hv any.
grin grin
I don't expect anything less from you grin
It shows how you regard your papa for house.
grin grin
I was hoping you will dare me to post pictures of your brothers doing owoda here for Enugu grin, but bastard you had to quickly change am to insult your papa grin nkita grin miserable idiot grin
Anu panmu grin
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by 7arrows: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin
grin grin
I was hoping you will dare me to post pictures of your brothers doing owoda here for Enugu grin, but bastard you had to quickly change am to insult your papa grin nkita grin miserable idiot grin
Anu panmu grin

Its obvious that u r mad. I rather use my time on better things than talking further with u. Oloshi
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kaysalas(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2022
7arrows:

Its obvious that u r mad. I rather use my time on better things than talking further with u. Oloshi
grin grin grin
At least, you will never utter such statements in your miserable life again grin
Today na Sunday Abeg! I nor get time for nonsense grin
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by 7arrows: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin
grin grin
Anu panmu grin

Oya now. Post it. Each pics 5k for u. I dare u.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Miracle2020: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
ERockson:
You are unreasonable and fooll,so No Christian will vote Tinubu. So if I perceived a Muslim can do the Job better, I should not support him. I'm not a fanatic like you. You are a disgrace to Christianity
see how foolish you sound just because of some crumbs.
So only a Muslim will do the job better? we have millions of Christians in this country, so non of them is good for the job.
You are indirectly telling us that Christianity is not a good religion.
People like you are the useless slaves that don't see anything wrong if thousands of Christian are killed in their churches.
We have a Muslim who is going to rule for 8yrs then another Muslim will take over for 8yrs and when it is shift back to the north in 2031 another Muslim will surely take over. The only thing we ask for is a VP position but they considered Christian to be unworthy to be ordinary vp . In fact you are not just a crumb eater but a foolish crumbs eater.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Miracle2020:
see how foolish you sound just because of some crumbs.
So only a Muslim will do the job better? we have millions of Christians in this country, so non of them is good for the job.
You are indirectly telling us that Christianity is not a good religion.
People like you are the useless slaves that don't see anything wrong if thousands of Christian are killed in their churches.
We have a Muslim who is going to rule for 8yrs then another Muslim will take over for 8yrs and when it is shift back to the north in 2031 another Muslim will surely take over. The only thing we ask for is a VP position but they considered Christian to be unworthy to be ordinary vp . In fact you are not just a crumb eater but a foolish crumbs eater.
You are not smart irrespective of your education. You can't blame me and my family for going for Tinubu while you go for yours. Your candidate, Obi, Southerner did not just go for another Southern but went for another Christian. Your hypocrite did not see anything wrong in that. Your reasoning is typical of Ibop and that's Very crude and stupiiid as usual. Your stuppiid family can go for Obi but my can't go for Tinubu. Don't be stupid!
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Miracle2020: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
ERockson:
You are not smart irrespective of your education. You can't blame me and my family for going for Tinubu while you go for yours. Your candidate, Obi, Southerner did not just go for another Southern but went for another Christian. Your hypocrite did not see anything wrong in that. Your reasoning is typical of Ibop and that's Very crude and stupiiid as usual. Your stuppiid family can go for Obi but my can't go for Tinubu. Don't be stupid!
if OBI pick up a Christian as vp I will still go against him.
My candidate is Atiku who goes for a Christian as his vp, It shows fairness and equality. Mind you,I am not a fan of PDP but I vote for atiku because of his show of fairness.
Don't destroy your children future because of some crumbs that the drug Lord is giving you.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Miracle2020:
if OBI pick up a Christian as vp I will still go against him.
My candidate is Atiku who goes for a Christian as his vp, It shows fairness and equality. Mind you,I am not a fan of PDP but I vote for atiku because of his show of fairness.
Don't destroy your children future because of some crumbs that the drug Lord is giving you.
That's why you are missing it and getting undiplomatic. Atiku can be your choiced candidate but Tinubu cant be mine because he went for Muslim VP. In what ways has Osinbajo helped christians and defended christians.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Miracle2020: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
ERockson:
That's why you are missing it and getting undiplomatic. Atiku can be your choiced candidate but Tinubu cant be mine because he went for Muslim VP. In what ways has Osinbajo helped christians and defended christians.
without Osinbajo there Christianity would have been declared as abomination.
Go to kaduna and see what the christians are facing since they have Muslim governor and Muslim deputy.
Your children will ask you questions in the future.
Don't destroy your children future because of some crumbs.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kaysalas(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
7arrows:

Oya now. Post it. Each pics 5k for u. I dare u.
Hahaha! Spend that money untop ya papa head grin E need am pass. Let's leave the honourable boiz to continue their hussle in peace. wink

I actually made a video grin that's WAEC bus stop, independent layout before Michael Okpara square grin

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Miracle2020:
without Osinbajo there Christianity would have been declared as abomination.
Go to kaduna and see what the christians are facing since they have Muslim governor and Muslim deputy.
Your children will ask you questions in the future.
Don't destroy your children future because of some crumbs.
I'm not taking any fukking crumbs from anybody, it's just your silly ideology. Didn't Terrorist kill Christians when we had Christian president. Let me tell you, Tinubu a moderate Muslim with another figurehead vice president is more more preferable to non moderate Muslim having a Muslim vice president. Do you see Muslims crying for Obi Christian Christian tickets than you guys Muslim Muslim tickets. So the Osinbajo is now the one stopping the Terrorist from the killings. Keep fooling yourself with hypocritical mind

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Miracle2020: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
ERockson:
I'm not taking any fukking crumbs from anybody, it's just your silly ideology. Didn't Terrorist kill Christians when we had Christian president. Let me tell you, Tinubu a moderate Muslim with another figurehead vice president is more more preferable to non moderate Muslim having a Muslim vice president. Do you see Muslims crying for Obi Christian Christian tickets than you guys Muslim Muslim tickets. So the Osinbajo is now the one stopping the Terrorist from the killings. Keep fooling yourself with hypocritical mind
if the position of the position the vp is figure head,why is the Muslim dieing to have it?
In 2015 tinubu opted for Muslim Muslim ticket,now in 2023 he is doing the same thing. Why?
Don't you think that Tinubu have an agenda that he want to achieve by fire by force?
I don't need to insult you because you have already insulted yourself.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Tycyborg(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Some people defend evil just because they benefit from it. You are doing the same now. If Anini was alive, people like you will root for him. Always throwing insults and spitting venom. You gain nothing being vile. Lick your drug lord's ass quietly

I don't give a shit about anyone or any political party or any politician... All I am saying say what's is right and if you gain from them let it be that way... I won't condemn you if you gain from them but the point is don't call someone out when all are even the source of the down fall... Tinubu or not nigeria will still be there... All politicians will die and go but the land will remain... But fact will always remain fact simple... I don't gain from anyone of them and if I do I will keep shut not downgrading one for one...
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Tycyborg(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Sorry bro but you got me wrong. Pablo Escobar killed so many people even if he used money to influence some. Secondly, I have nothing to gain from any politician. I thought you were supporting Tinubu. Nigeria can't get better with either Tinubu or Atiku as President. Buhari should remain the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

I am not supporting anyone either pdp apc or lp or any other party funny I don't have pvc cos I decided not to... But I am just trying to lay a fact here... About history... The people didn't see him as a dictator or anything because they got more from him than even the government fighting him that's just the system all over the world and it's called politics...
This politicians are there for mainly themselves and family and why should I defend one or die for one when all of them have skeleton in their cupboard... I don't blame them though it's politics and same will go if I were the one in their shoes... I worked with ok sweets lagos and I learned if you can't joint them you leave... Anyways they fired me for standing for what's right and dames nigerians are the master mind of what happened... It will take another whole generations who is serious to change things if not we will continue like this as a country honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.