Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,587 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi (21206 Views)

Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri / Zainab Ahmed: Non-Oil Sector Driving Nigerian Economy / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by erubati: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Why are you such a bigot and what’s your obsession with Peter Obi and Igbo people?? Let’s tone down all this tribalistic rhetoric for Gods sake. We can’t repeat same mistake of our fathers.
Read up the first two to three comments,then come back with an open mind.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
It originated from Bobo Chicago who introduced many of his people into drug things. There are many of them here too
Peter Obi-tuary is a known drug peddler along with his meth cannibal IPIG blodas.
Most drug dealers in Nigeria are meth cannibals.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Konjiboii: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Why are you such a bigot and what’s your obsession with Peter Obi and Igbo people?? Let’s tone down all this tribalistic rhetoric for Gods sake. We can’t repeat same mistake of our fathers.

You dey mind that automated cumbucket?
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I agree with Him Tu Lie on this and I know he does not have the solution.

Make e leave am for person wey get the solution for hand

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

How can the source of a problem be the solution?

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
I watched Gen. Buba Marwa( Rtd), NDLEA DG say the same this evening on Channels TV Hardralk. Obi is so current
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Mrbenny001: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
I know how terrible drug addict could be the day I carry runs girl...not knowing she into drugs...this girl finished the 20k I gave her that night on drugs... Lord please have mercy o
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Yeah. Reputable drug trade. All hail Tinubu aka El Chapo aka Drug Barone.
Cure yourself from this propaganda

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
It originated from Bobo Chicago who introduced many of his people into drug things. There are many of them here too
Amazingly, many of them are senators, house of reps members, even governors in Nigeria today, both serving and past.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by David160(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
you mean mkpurumiri addicts in Igbo land are frustrated

How many drug lords has NDLEA arrested in Lagos?
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although Buhari is old, I have yet to learn anything from him since he became president. This negates the generally held view that wisdom comes with old age.

I think only two persons can challenge Peter Obi in any debate in APC: Tunde Fashola and Yemi Osinbajo.

When it comes to love for knowledge, research and statistics, Peter Obi is on another level. Every speech is full of revelations and facts.

Wouldn't you love such a man to be your president?

I don't iknow if l can be able to pray for Nigeria wholeheartedly again if they reject Peter Obi.

Obi is what we need

Dollar exchange no Sabi tribe

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by donphilopus: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
HIPROFILE:

You are here talking about who is lying.

Simply tell your Oga to go bring his certificate and stop the lies.

See, Buhari has shown us what people without certificate can do as a president of Nigeria and hello we can not afford to do same mistake again

It is foolish and an insult to most youths and most esp. the graduates amongst them to have someone who does not have a SSCE certificate as their president again

This is part of the reason a president can afford to be quite while our children are out of school cos in the first place he has no value for education.

No vex

My moniker no deh support Vawulence.

Says someone who doesn't know the difference between quite and quiet. cheesy
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

You just spoiled this beautiful thread grin. How can you support a drug addict?

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by okoroemeka(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
you mean mkpurumiri addicts in Igbo land are frustrated
do you previously know what mkpurumiri means if the various town unions and Igbo elites raised alarm and went to war to stop it,are you deceiving yourself that you don't have similar problems or even worse in your region,hundreds of people disappear steadily in the southwest to be butchered and sold like turkey meat for rituals yet the silence of the Yoruba elite is deafening,the Igbo as we always do are not afraid to confront our problem face to face,not like a proverbial ostrich that hides his head in the sand while the whole body is exposed, everybody in Nigeria, including unborn babies,buhari,obasanjo and even the two old candidates themselves know that Peter obi is the better leader.but greed,tribalism, mediocrity and hate will cloud the Ray's of hope, prosperity and patriotism.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Khalsss: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
BizBayo:

Answer the question, why are on you every Peter Obi's thread?

He's paid to monitor obi to aso rock.�
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Khalsss:
the other countries are not as bad as Nigeria's, statistically speaking. We are 3 times the average rate of consumption in other countries. And the majority of people who do dis go into it as an escape. Few with means ensure they go through rehabilitation especially when it gets to the point of affecting their productivity.

I know you want to support your candidate, but use your sense sometimes.

And what blame does the family institution take for the epidemic?

Are we the poorest country in the world to warrant tye high level of drug abuse.

Nigerias problem starts right from the family level. The families institution has completely failed woefully!

And here we are blaming the government from what we could have curbed!

Blame the government from Cybercrime, kidnapping, drug abuse and everything we can think of. What is the average family doing to reduce this?

A society where family now applauds all societal ills, and same family will have effrontery to blame the government!

Are we the poorest nation in the world? Why aren’t other poor nations so into the ills we take lead at?

The root cause of the societal menace is the family. O I just trying to score cheap unwarranted and baseless political points!

Drugs does not come cheap! How is a frustrated man able to afford dose on daily basis?
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Basiljoe: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously that's why the consumption of Mmpuru mmiri addicts is much in AfghanEastern, So sad cry
You're too stupid to be tribalistic.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by lovat(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

Tinubu that sniffs cocaine for fun

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
donphilopus:
Little wonder his supporters who are mostly youths have been insulting and attacking anyone who doesn't support the Egyptian liar.

The same you and your lots that sold and forced Buhari down our throat. You're back again, huh? You'll fail shamefully this time.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Amazingly, many of them are senators, house of reps members, even governors in Nigeria today, both serving and past.
I'm telling you. Most of them are the ones defending him here on nairaland
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by victorsola: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/frustration-driving-nigerian-youths-into-drug-abuse-peter-obi/
it’s just the generation we are not frustration per say. Cus I know a lot of professionals that do drugs but with caution. The fact still remains dey do it . Shey we do drugs reach all this Oyinbo ni or do we say dey are frustrated too . Really this guys is over hyped and am sure people are just reasoning with him in sentiments. I pray we don’t enter another one chance with this no savings guys .
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Nobleman80: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o, where is the tribalism here undecided So is it a lie that the eastern youths are the largest consumer of "methamphetamine" locally known as mmpuru mmiri! So cut me all this emotional bullshit and be logical! Also learn how to face the truth!

Look let's all be guided, I hate nonsense o
Oga don't be deceived by what you are seeing on social media. If igbos didn't come out to fight distribution and consumption of meth you wouldn't be making such comparisons. Northern Nigeria like kano alone cosumes more meth than the whole of Southeast.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by norriswood(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
....u re a mumu boy
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Cure yourself from this propaganda

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

Likely because he cut a deal, snitched, and forfeited assets.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Amalekki: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi with statistics again grin
He has addressed a critical issue but if you get time, go fact check well well o before you quote am... e get why

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Bukola94: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
there is God oo, fear God. Because of political affiliate. u come turn everything to politics. wetin this man do u? u sha just want to rub him in the mud. hope you have ur pvc? wait till election day na
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lmao! You're just an idiot. How can your Tinubu have the solution when he's a known drug pusher and addict? You should be worried that Obi is spoiling market for your Oga wey no get certificate.
Your father is an idiot, not me.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lmao! You're just an idiot.
Mynd44

Seun

Lalasticlala
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Likely because he cut a deal, snitched, and forfeited assets.
Show me evidence he forfeited assets
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Salvador1: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Show me evidence I was supporting Buhari before and after 2015
after changing many accounts abi?
Who are u deceiving
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Salvador1:
after changing many accounts abi?
Who are u deceiving
If this is what you have been doing on Nairaland, is your problem, not mine.

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
KoshCAD:
Why are you so biased?

Was she the first person that started it in this thread?

Why did you not condemn your brother that first called Tinubu drug addict mr hypocrite.

If he called Tinubu a drug addict and hypocrite did he call YORUBA people drug addicts and hypocrites? Do you understand the difference? Or you believe Tinubu is the personification of Yoruba like he said himself? Lol.

Brov I am Yoruba myself and I DONT support Tinubu. There are many Yoruba people that don’t want him too. If someone insults him and it pains you then you can insult their own candidate. Why insult their entire tribe? That’s the bigotry I’m talking about and it will not take us anywhere in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.