Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi (21185 Views)

Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri / Zainab Ahmed: Non-Oil Sector Driving Nigerian Economy / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by adejobi34h: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
LolLol...
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by BigBashiru: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
I am an obidient northerner....
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
PO is right because his supporters can't be hating and abusing the possible people that can elect him if they don't indulge in drug abuse

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by maximizer61(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ah swear to my living God
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Your father is an idiot, not me.
Ogun kill you and your papa. Anuofia!
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stop giving excuses for drug abuse. US youths are not frustrated but they use drugs like crazyt.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Ogun kill you and your papa. Anuofia!
Yes, Ogun will kill your papa, I agree with you.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by otuomasirichi: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously that's why the consumption of Mmpuru mmiri addicts is much in AfghanEastern, So sad cry
smiley

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by otuomasirichi: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
you mean mkpurumiri addicts in Igbo land are frustrated
smiley

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Show me evidence he forfeited assets

I just showed you the court paper.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
inoki247:
Lol Minister For NDLEA....

Wetin come dey force the seller to sell am undecided undecided

Money
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Bekind123: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o, where is the tribalism here undecided So is it a lie that the eastern youths are the largest consumer of "methamphetamine" locally known as mmpuru mmiri! So cut me all this emotional bullshit and be logical! Also learn how to face the truth!

Look let's all be guided, I hate nonsense o
And how did you arrive at this. You sound like one hell of a Nigerian frustrated youth.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
otuomasirichi:
smiley
The same man that divorced his wife when Jesus said otherwise hehehehehe

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by otuomasirichi: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
The same man that divorced his wife when Jesus said otherwise hehehehehe
You are just a frustrated lady. Don't kill yourself, things will get better smiley
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I just showed you the court paper.
That's not genuine
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
otuomasirichi:
You are just a frustrated lady. Don't kill yourself, things will get better smiley
frustrated? grin grin I am not your family member kid, I am enjoying life
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by otuomasirichi: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
frustrated? grin grin I am not your family member kid, I am enjoying life
You should be happy you chat with me today. To chat with me is not easy smiley
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Bekind123: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aniluvreal:

You and your cousin haven't taken Mkpurummiri yet, but you people f*ck each other like no tomorrow, I wonder what would've happened, assuming you guys do take it.

Islandlady, before you call the mods , because I know that's what you'll do next, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/7046673/pls-kissed-cousin

We deal with fact. You deactivated your account from SILENTQUEEN to Islandlady.
Like seriously, she was the same lady trying to chase a married woman out of her matrimonial home. She is really frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Mazzatov: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
With this wey you talk ah no sure say ah fit vote you again, Wetin na, man no fit smoke loud in peace again...
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by kwasoly(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I wish u well
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously that's why the consumption of Mmpuru mmiri addicts is much in AfghanEastern, So sad cry
name one agbero boy or man in lagos that has not been eaten up by drugs. Lagos own worse pass. Visit alaba aragu in lagos, you will get any form of drug you want.dont argue if you have not been around there before.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by shantti(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I agree with Him Tu Lie on this and I know he does not have the solution.

Make e leave am for person wey get the solution for hand

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Do the PEE POOS man has what it takes to rule out country. I doubt that
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Inosky: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
I have learnt a lot from this great man, upon he's yet to be elected, he has the statistics of our problems, which is the first solution to solving them.
Carry go biko.
OBIDIENT
THE CAP FITS YOU MORE THAN ANYONE.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN'S AND YOUNG ONES' FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Diligence: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Has Lagos recovered from the trillions of naira indebtedness from Tinubu, to Fashola, To Ambode and now Sanwo Olu.

Do you guz know how much was looted in the name of 10 lanes ECOWAS project from Badagry to Mile 2/Orile/Lagos Island.

Watch the video of that Amen Estate Owner/Builder, Babatunde Badamosi!!! He exposed the fantastic corruption in Lagos State.

Tinubu plunged Lagos into abysmal indebtedness. In fact, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu continued with indebtedness legacy...
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Diligence: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
U guz must understand that not all Mr Peter Obi's supporters are docile and introverted-o.

Take Back Your Country is a national emergency and any distractors will be summarily dealt with.

Youths no want take any BS from any1-ooo!
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Durabest: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
It takes a mad man years to know that he's mad but it takes obi a week to know that he is the gang leader of drug dealer is in Nigeria,he's speaking against them now bcus one of them try to open up few days ago.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by chikason22(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Though you're an evening newspaper, but I have found out that your a big

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bomboiy:
Peter Obi dropping facts upon facts as usual.

This is the man some people compare to Atiku and the drug dealer from Irigbijimmni that doesn't have certificate.

Can you remember a single program Peter Obi initiated, specifically to get the youths of Anambra productively engaged while serving as governor?

Just one...whether poorly implemented.

People just keep yapping about how he saved money for Anambra. Which sensible leader saves money in a grossly unproductive and jobless economy, despite knowing how massively, entrepreneurially-endowed Anambrians are?

I am from Anambra state, and not the typical Anambra indigene who visits only during Christmas. I know Anambra and its politics, back and front. Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be Nigeria's president. That is a statement of fact.

I laugh at people who really believe that Peter Obi is running for president. Have you asked why he left the PDP few days to the presidential primary?

If he really wanted to be president, he would not have left the PDP. He would, at least, go through the primaries first and possibly cite irregularities as a reason for leaving. Which serious and prudent person pays for a presidential nomination form and just up and leaves? Every streetwise Nigerian knows that that the candidates of either of the two prominent political parties has an over 70% chance of winning the presidential election. Just like what obtains in the Democratic and Republican parties, in the US.

Now, one detail no Obi supporter has dared to confront is why his leaving the PDP happened when it became clear that Atiku had given in to the governors pressure to pick his running mate from amongst them, as a condition to support his candidacy? Why should that be a problem to Obi if he was genuinely gunning for the presidency? Should that be his business? Let's not forget the fact that Obi was present at Atiku's declaration for president. Check out the eventual list of Atiku's possible running mate; Wike, Okowa and Emmanuel. Aren't they serving PDP governors? Does this not confirm that Obi left after Atiku struck the deal with the governors?

Did Atiku attend Obi's presidential declaration and why? Will anyone be wrong to say that Obi's PDP presidency was a fluke? The simple and only deduction from the whole Obi-PDP drama is that Obi clearly was not gunning for president in the PDP. He was only pretending while strategically angling for the running mate slot.

He was glaringly avoiding the loathe that would naturally greet his VP ambition should he openly reveal it. He and Atiku know this. And this is the reason he continues to reject entreaties from the NNPP, even though deep down his heart, he desires it like mad.

You will know this by the fact that he continues to insist on being presidential candidate while Kwankwaso is his running mate. Obi believes that he has acted the script for too long to blow his cover. Hence, his joining the LP.

Obi is an expert in playing around the emotions of the youths. Listen to him when he talks. Anambra is one part of Nigeria after being divided into 37 unequal parts, and the smallest (with the exception of Lagos). How much impact did Obi make in Anambra? And if extrapolated, what would that translate into if he were president?
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by slowice(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
you mean mkpurumiri addicts in Igbo land are frustrated

Say no to drug abuse Oga... Leave drugs alone make you for get sense small
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes ooo and majority of them are your supporters.

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by chikason22(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o, where is the tribalism here undecided So is it a lie that the eastern youths are the largest consumer of "methamphetamine" locally known as mmpuru mmiri! So cut me all this emotional bullshit and be logical! Also learn how to face the truth!

Look let's all be guided, I hate nonsense o
So you fvcked your cousin who came back from abraod. shockedshockedshockedshocked
No wonder you're unstable. Eh yaa. Tinubu drug is very bad. Hope you haven't fvcked a dog yet. Drug addicts like you can do it

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
slowice:

Say no to drug abuse Oga... Leave drugs alone make you for get sense small
I am not your parents, you shouldn't be sure of what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.